Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am so fycking unbelievably pissed off right now...

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll spare you guys the pointless details, but those of you who have read my post history know that recently I started talking to the "golden girl" at my high school (that was a huge leap forward from my previous conquest - no small thanks this forum) and today things just got ****ed up. For clarity's sake, let's just call her Girl A. I ended up taking Girl A out and we had a lot of fun on Valentines.

During first period I was talking about girls with a friend of mine and we got to the subject of prom. He told me who he would ask out and how he was gonna do it and to not tell anyone. We then got to the topic of me and Girl A and he bet me $20 that she wasn't into me and that she'd say no if I asked her to prom (he didnt know about Valentines). Thinking we were just light-heartedly joking (he pulls this kind of stuff all the time), I took on the bet and we both agreed to keep it secret and to not interfere with either his situation or mine. I paid it no mind to it until the end of school today.

As it turns out, he told several people of our bet and he even went up to Girl A and talked to her about it. She took it as me being too shy to ask her out in person to prom so I sent him instead. Keep in mind that there is a ton of competition for this girl from pretty much the highest tier of popularity (as stupid as that sounds, you get my drift) and that it was down to me and this one jock guy and now its down to just the jock guy because of my friend. She thinks I'm a complete chode now and this - according to him - was her response "He sent you to ask me? No way". Now she thinks I'm a *****, her friends (which are subsequently all hot girls) think I'm a *****, and I couldn't be more pissed. Worst of all I'm willing to wager that my friend let the fact that we bet on it slip and now everyone thinks I'm a total sleezebag.

Jesus christ. I still can't believe he had the ****ing audacity to do that. Whether he thought it was funny or whatever, I don't see it. I'm sorry, but I just needed to vent this ****. I decided to be the bigger man and still keep his secret about the girl he was crushing on and who was going to ask to prom in the most absurdly gay way possible... but right now I'm seething with just pure ****ing hate for this kid. I've never been ****blocked this bad before and I am so close to driving over to the kid's house and just kicking the living **** out of him (and I could never do that, he wouldn't be able to fight back and I don't want to be a ****ing bully, but jesus). The worst part is is that this was my first real conquest with a girl with the new me and it ends like this.

Last edited:

ucmedv8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey moderator, could you move this to the high school forum. Thanks.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, and also tell our little DJ here that you don't reveal secrets to your rivals.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm

Get a bunch of people to call him c o c k block. Like make it his nickname. Every time you see him yell it out at him, with a smile.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, didn't occur to me to put it in the high school section.

And I didn't consider my rival... I thought he was my friend.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:

And I didn't consider my rival... I thought he was my friend.
i get that, but not much of a friendly thing for him to do. i'd say if you are EVER after a girl who is a highly desired catch you should consider it every man for himself.

ucmedv8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
No worries. It sounds to me like this dude should be completely cut from your life. No friend behaves in that manner.

As for the girl, that is the tricky part. Tell her the truth, that it was only a silly bet and that you didn't expect that clown that was your friend to tell her.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ucmedv8 said:
As for the girl, that is the tricky part. Tell her the truth, that it was only a silly bet and that you didn't expect that clown that was your friend to tell her.
I'm about to just say fyck it. The odds that she'll actually believe that are slim (she'll probably just think that I'm trying to save face now since she said no) and I shouldn't get caught up in this with two months left of school anyway.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow bro if this was me, I would beat that motherfuker senseless. You should too. Kick his fuking ass.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you I'd just deny the rumours and stop hanging around this dude. no friend would do that ****, if you can't trust him with something like this you can't trust him with anything else either.

kicking his ass would only make you look more like an ass

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough lesson learned buddy

Seriously, experience is a harsh teacher - thats the saying and it fits here.

Never ever get drawn into anything like this regardless of how small or trivial it seems at the time. In fact, only console in your most reliable friends because, lets be honest, theres so much jealously out there youre literally fending for yourself almost.

Best bet in this context is say to her. Tell her what he did just say you laughed at his proposition and shook on it as a joke or something and make light of it. DONT LET IT AFFECT YOU, If she sees its affected you, you lose

Be strong ma man

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Jesus christ. I still can't believe he had the ****ing audacity to do that. Whether he thought it was funny or whatever, I don't see it. I'm sorry, but I just needed to vent this ****. I decided to be the bigger man and still keep his secret about the girl he was crushing on and who was going to ask to prom in the most absurdly gay way possible... but right now I'm seething with just pure ****ing hate for this kid. I've never been ****blocked this bad before and I am so close to driving over to the kid's house and just kicking the living **** out of him (and I could never do that, he wouldn't be able to fight back and I don't want to be a ****ing bully, but jesus). The worst part is is that this was my first real conquest with a girl with the new me and it ends like this.
Solution: Take his girl out to the prom. If you want to be nice, you can tell him after you've bagged her what he did to you.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you're an idiot for giving him an incentive to betray you.

Second, high school being what it is, your shot with the girl is over.

Third, the name of the game now is retribution. I'll put it this way. Some times a guy just needs to get his @$$ kicked. Period. Just remember You don't have to annhiliate him to get your point across.

Goad him. Talk trash. Reveal him for the ugly, insecure, lifesucking leech that he is. Confront him. He'll either back down and be branded a b1tch, or he'll swing at you which is your cue to teach him some respect. Lay himout once and it should do the trick.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
We then got to the topic of me and Girl A and he bet me $20 that she wasn't into me and that she'd say no if I asked her to prom (he didnt know about Valentines). Thinking we were just light-heartedly joking (he pulls this kind of stuff all the time), I took on the bet and we both agreed to keep it secret and to not interfere with either his situation or mine.

100% mistake right there. You set yourself up

As it turns out, he told several people of our bet and he even went up to Girl A and talked to her about it. She took it as me being too shy to ask her out in person to prom so I sent him instead. Keep in mind that there is a ton of competition for this girl from pretty much the highest tier of popularity (as stupid as that sounds, you get my drift) and that it was down to me and this one jock guy and now its down to just the jock guy because of my friend. She thinks I'm a complete chode now and this - according to him - was her response "He sent you to ask me? No way". Now she thinks I'm a *****, her friends (which are subsequently all hot girls) think I'm a *****, and I couldn't be more pissed. Worst of all I'm willing to wager that my friend let the fact that we bet on it slip and now everyone thinks I'm a total sleezebag.

Jesus christ. I still can't believe he had the ****ing audacity to do that.

The audacity to do what? You agreed to it, its not his fault at all.
Apologize to the girl and tell her it was your fault and mistake and that you would love to take her to prom.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CyranoDeBergerac said:
First, you're an idiot for giving him an incentive to betray you.

Second, high school being what it is, your shot with the girl is over.

Third, the name of the game now is retribution. I'll put it this way. Some times a guy just needs to get his @$$ kicked. Period. Just remember You don't have to annhiliate him to get your point across.

Goad him. Talk trash. Reveal him for the ugly, insecure, lifesucking leech that he is. Confront him. He'll either back down and be branded a b1tch, or he'll swing at you which is your cue to teach him some respect. Lay himout once and it should do the trick.
only get into a fight if you know you can take him. it would be quite humiliating if he kicked your ass even after all that.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Captain...
...I am so close to driving over to the kid's house and just kicking the living **** out of him (and I could never do that, he wouldn't be able to fight back and I don't want to be a ****ing bully, but jesus).
I'm here for you, man. ;)

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably gets satisfaction from the fact that you're not going to the prom with this girl. Some people are like that. They see themselves as being low value and they want their friends to be the same. If you want to better yourself and improve yourself what will usually happen is you drift apart from some friends.

At least you don't have to pay the bet. The agreement was that you both would keep it to yourselves and he broke that agreement so he loses out on the money.

If I was you I'd explain to the girl what happened. Just say to her something like: "yes, I want to take you to the prom and I was going to ask you and I told *friend* I was going to ask you".
Be friendly and confident saying it. Accept it's over now and show her you've moved on and it doesn't bother you. Keep in mind that you're the prize and she's missing out.

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh you learned the lesson the hard way my boy...the same way I did.

"Loose lips sink ships"

Everyone secretly would love to brag about things theyve done or can do or will do. Best bet is to keep it to yourself or reveal it only after youve done it.

~WA

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just never really hit me until now (then again, this was my first time actually dating a really high-desired girl) that there are a couple of my friends who were uncomfortable with me doing so much better than them with women. It wasn't an obvious as this **** move mentioned above, but I still picked up on it. It's like they were jealous that I was suddenly getting this kind of success and they weren't. It kind of puts things into perspective.

I just don't know how I'm going to handle it tomorrow. I figure I'll just ignore both the "friend" and Girl A, I've only got two months left until I graduate anyway and I need to keep on looking ahead.