Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am so depressed....

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was visiting family today, down In Baltimore and we went to the Harbor and we walked around, and there was alot going on. Kids playing, nice restaurants to eat, couples walking together and friends laughing together. I saw the USS Constitution and I got a chance to go see a important ship in our naval history.

As the day went on, I kept feeling sad and started feeling miserable about myself and my life.

When I was walking around all I could focus on was how much fun everyone else is having with their friends and how couples are walking along talking sharing.

I honeslty have no friends, the people I talk to all are homebodies who spend their time in front of the tv. When I see a group of two guys and their dates laughing and walking into a Hard Rock cafe, it makes me feel so miserable about my life.

I have only dated one girl in my entire life for 3 months. I am 20 years old and I dated her when I was 18. I have kissed three girls in my life.

I am so miserable because my life is so pathetic. I feel even worse when I go outside and I see people having fun with their friends and dates that I So badly wish I could be having.

I just flat out suck at making friends, I've tried my whole life and most of the time people never seem to like me. I dont even have the balls to talk to girls cuz I am so scared of being rejected.

Im so lost, I take Meds and I have a shrink and I dont know what to do.

I've tried really hard to try and keep a positive frame of mind. Iv'e tried just about everything there is to keep my mind positive and to feel good about my life. I just cant seem to stop it anymore.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why nobody likes you.

You ****ing pvssy.

faster

Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
I was visiting family today, down In Baltimore and we went to the Harbor and we walked around, and there was alot going on. Kids playing, nice restaurants to eat, couples walking together and friends laughing together. I saw the USS Constitution and I got a chance to go see a important ship in our naval history.

As the day went on, I kept feeling sad and started feeling miserable about myself and my life.

When I was walking around all I could focus on was how much fun everyone else is having with their friends and how couples are walking along talking sharing.

I honeslty have no friends, the people I talk to all are homebodies who spend their time in front of the tv. When I see a group of two guys and their dates laughing and walking into a Hard Rock cafe, it makes me feel so miserable about my life.

I have only dated one girl in my entire life for 3 months. I am 20 years old and I dated her when I was 18. I have kissed three girls in my life.

I am so miserable because my life is so pathetic. I feel even worse when I go outside and I see people having fun with their friends and dates that I So badly wish I could be having.

I just flat out suck at making friends, I've tried my whole life and most of the time people never seem to like me. I dont even have the balls to talk to girls cuz I am so scared of being rejected.

Im so lost, I take Meds and I have a shrink and I dont know what to do.

I've tried really hard to try and keep a positive frame of mind. Iv'e tried just about everything there is to keep my mind positive and to feel good about my life. I just cant seem to stop it anymore.
Ok, this is totally normal,,,, go to the gym and build your body, go to school and build your future. Chicks will follow as soon as you have your **** together. Ok,get started, do it now.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
faster said:
Ok, this is totally normal,,,, go to the gym and build your body, go to school and build your future. Chicks will follow as soon as you have your **** together. Ok,get started, do it now.
Not exactly true but good advice nonetheless.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you taking meds for?? If its for your depression stop taking them. All they do is make you more depressed. If youre seeing a shrink and you havent got any better one of you is doing something wrong. Stop being so negative and change the way you view things. Think positive and youll notice a change in your happiness. Go to the gym like the other guy said to gain some more confidence. Learn social skills and get experience. Talk to your "shrink" about how you envision yourself being and how you would get there. Oh yea...stop your b*tchin.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop playing the victim role. Pretty simple words but its your solution.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Not exactly true but good advice nonetheless.
Uh, at least it's better than "I can see why nobody likes you".

I bet people love YOU... great f*cking attitude.

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
ss, it seemed you went downhill when you started comparing yourself to other people.

We can’t assume that other people have perfect lives. But if observations trigger sadness for the things you don’t have, then you’re going to have to make those things happen for yourself too…..rather than internalizing sadness into negativity about yourself.

I agree about going to the gym. The gym builds confidence as well as healthy brain chemicals. When you feel sad, you gotta get up and move no matter how hard it can be. Also - Omega 3-6-9's. Good for the mind.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i was going to say was already said here, props to my fellow djs.

Get your life in order. Women arent your life, they're just a part. a part you can do without, if you have to.

Get a job. No, get a better one. Make some bank, and keep some of it.

Work your ass off in school. Even if you dont do well, actually learn what your being taught, it helps later.

If you become a legit guy, people will notice. You wont have to go "make friends", other quality people will find you.

Do this, and your problems wont be around any more.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

serenity prayer. ur not depressed man, ur jus confused. work ur way outta it and when u get out, youll be a better person cus of it

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
flexion_ said:
Stop playing the victim role. Pretty simple words but its your solution.
Soild advice.

You can take meds and see a shrink, but they won't cure you. You have to heal from within. You can't rely on anyone to take care of you for you, except for yourself. Ideally, the shrink will help guide you and the meds will help you think clearly. But in the end, the only person capable of getting you through this rut is yourself.

Survival of the fittest, only the strong survive.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the advice you get here is good solid psychological advice. Don't stop your meds or seeing the shrink but do look at them as temporary until you get your stuff together.

Use your shrink but keep in mind most shrinks are very effeminized so some of what is said here will be different than what they say. They would have you put womem on a pedastal, worship them, and cry your eyes out to them every day. They are wrong on that but I think everyone will agree you need to work on your body, your self image, and take small steps towards socialization.

I was a therapist before and I swear to you that their are huge sections of the DJ bible that are REAL LIFE implementations of standard theraputic practice.

Week one of Boot Camp: Did you know that, as a therapist, one of the steps to getting some of my patients over social phobia, was to go to a mall, and be with people. Later, initiate eye contact? Sound famililar? We did spend hours visualizing the visit in advance but the concepts are the same.

The hard part is doing it alone. Try to get one of your couch potato friends to go with you to the mall. It'l help you both.

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, bro, stop putting emphasis on being with others until u can fully come to terms with YOURSELF.

Like the others said here, work out. Get healthy. Get a hobby. Go camping. Start to live and be INDEPENDENT. Once you got that handled, you'll see how your independent lifestyle will lead you to not put others on a pedestal. You'll interact with them great, seeing as you've worked on yourself and have gained confidence, self-esteem and independence.