Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am skip2mylou781 (look it up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
for anyone who was wondering

banned before for being too real with all your asses, talking some no bullshyt game to you all, some of you loved me, most of you hated me, i don't give a fvck, but i do hope some of the total losers who never got laid on here figure out somehow someway to stop being so stiff, so antisocial, so jumpy, and just learn to ****in relax, have a good time, and be smooth with the ladies - it isnt ****ing rocket science people!

the fact that the feminazi matrix has most of you caught so much is totally amazing - since when do men act so much like chicks and analyze every single thing in the world???

chicks are the ones who analyze dating and all that crap, MEN analyze baseball, finances, the stock market, lyrics, whatever it is, but the LAST THING that REAL men analyze is DATING

most of you should be ashamed of yourself

Real

Banned
Reaction score
people get satisfaction from helping others

i personally dont care if 80% of guys hate me here cuz im too real

im actually happy to have helped those 0ther 20% who listen to me and take action based on what i say

BCOMusic

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right

and there is absolutely no reason why you should be banned, because thats what this site is for

its about life and interesting discussions on ****

like what men should be

thats something that should be discussed

not "this girl looked at me does she like me"

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see you back!

Just try and stick to the rules and don't flame people.

I'd like to see you stick around longer this time.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
Glad to see you back!

Just try and stick to the rules and don't flame people.

I'd like to see you stick around longer this time.

ive been back, and ive stuck to the rules,and still was banned

i feel like this is somethin crazy how a site called "sosuave" keeps banning a guy who is a living example of a 17 year old AFC virgin chump who turned into a 23 year old player/son juan whos had sex with over 80 girls (including many solid girlfriends and **** buddies)

why they ban me, its counterintuitive

i feel like a young Player Supreme (look him up too)

Reaction score
Real said:
Yep, this is Skippy! Any bets on how long it takes for him to be banned for his condemnation of others through his tongue lashing?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, I thought your IP was banned as well. I can see you found your way around doing things, huh?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why everybody thinks he should be banned?!

Sure, some of his posts are provocative. However this is sosuave. All good threads die eventually because of "Does she like me?", "Oh, I want to die", "All women are b!tches" threads. Sometimes you gotta be provocative to keep a good thread alive to reach many readers.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Skip, I thought your IP was banned as well. I can see you found your way around doing things, huh?

they unbanned my IP - why do you even care?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
i do hope some of the total losers who never got laid on here figure out somehow someway to stop being so stiff, so antisocial, so jumpy, and just learn to ****in relax, have a good time, and be smooth with the ladies - it isnt ****ing rocket science people!

It is rocket science with the hot girls. It's easy to get laid with an ugly, fat, or older girl but the hot ones its a different ballgame.

I've turned down sex with 3 fat ones and 1 ugly one.

I've asked about 5-6 hot girls to have sex but all have said no. Since they have all the power with sex there's not much you can do.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
baller1985 or somethin, ToughLove, The Realest Thing, skip2mylou1984 - funny how i make a few threads, people get good advice from them, and then i get banned again

Real

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
It is rocket science with the hot girls. It's easy to get laid with an ugly, fat, or older girl but the hot ones its a different ballgame.

I've turned down sex with 3 fat ones and 1 ugly one.

I've asked about 5-6 hot girls to have sex but all have said no. Since they have all the power with sex there's not much you can do.

wow talk about a chump mindset!!!

you ASK for sex? you are a total perverted loser, read up on Gunwitch before posting such retarded crap

hot girls want sex more than ugly girls, but if YOU are a chump, then got girls won't want sex with you

hot girls want to be absolutely drilled and made love to by smooth guys who know what they are doing

so become that smooth operator

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate you and I laid 2 different birds this weekend....I really don't need ur crappy help mate.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
ive been back, and ive stuck to the rules,and still was banned

i feel like this is somethin crazy how a site called "sosuave" keeps banning a guy who is a living example of a 17 year old AFC virgin chump who turned into a 23 year old player/son juan whos had sex with over 80 girls (including many solid girlfriends and **** buddies)

why they ban me, its counterintuitive

Why do they ban you? You're a jerk and you come here acting superior to everyone else and ruining PERFECTLY GOOD topics with your BS. Plus where's your proof? You can talk the talk, but where are your FR's? Where's your proof of success? Yeah. And besides, even if you are legit, you still spam and troll the forums and you still act like a pr1ck to everyone.

Oh and while I'm add let's add the fact that...

wow talk about a chump mindset!!!

you ASK for sex? you are a total perverted loser, read up on Gunwitch before posting such retarded crap

hot girls want sex more than ugly girls, but if YOU are a chump, then got girls won't want sex with you

hot girls want to be absolutely drilled and made love to by smooth guys who know what they are doing

so become that smooth operator
You give sh1tty advice. All girls want sex the same, how they look as NOTHING to do with it, it's an internal thing. Plus, how do you know he's a chump? Do you KNOW him personally? Because if you don't, you're just being an assh0le calling him chump.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Why do they ban you? You're a jerk and you come here acting superior to everyone else and ruining PERFECTLY GOOD topics with your BS. Plus where's your proof? You can talk the talk, but where are your FR's? Where's your proof of success? Yeah. And besides, even if you are legit, you still spam and troll the forums and you still act like a pr1ck to everyone.

Oh and while I'm add let's add the fact that...

You give sh1tty advice. All girls want sex the same, how they look as NOTHING to do with it, it's an internal thing. Plus, how do you know he's a chump? Do you KNOW him personally? Because if you don't, you're just being an assh0le calling him chump.

nope, im only a prick to pricks

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
hot girls want sex more than ugly girls

LOL. I don't think so. You don't want something if you don't have to work for it.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
nope, im only a prick to pricks
Please just leave mate. literally no-one believes or likes you.

Go and peddle your crap somewhere else...just save yourself the time cos you ain't gonna win anyone over here.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
Please just leave mate. literally no-one believes or likes you.

Go and peddle your crap somewhere else...just save yourself the time cos you ain't gonna win anyone over here.

believes what? what kinda internet nerd are u to say a real life player is fake, what kinda man talks like that???

sorry i dont peddle crap, its sheer IGNORANCE that so many of you are such pussies with girls and hating on a guy like me who tells u the truth straight up! while all u people do is "post reports" of how you talk to girls

do you even realize how nerdy that all sounds?

go and have some ****ing fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.