Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am sick of these tonsil stones!

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about the 15th time i had tonsil stones in last year and a half. Each time i get it out by gargling myself to throw it up. Last time it actually went down by using a q tip and eating a lot and eventually it dissapeared.

This time, the tonsil stone is here BUT i cannot see it . Does anyone know how i can get rid of it if i can't see it when i open my mouth and use a flashlight? This feeling in my throat is very frustrating. You feel the food stuck in your throat whether you talk or swallow.

Thank you.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is that the greenish yellow stuff that smells real bad ??

bradfordchow

Reaction score
You'll be stuck with them as long as you have your tonsils. The problem is the stones get stuck in your throat usually from food. These stones stink like sh*t, literally. I actually feel sorry for people who have these things. People who get their tonsils removed don't have to worry about having these stones.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you try the bi-carb soda mouth after every meal. Worked for me.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have them too. It's not THAT bad. Most of the time I can't feel them and when I can some gentle pressure with a finger at the base of the tonsil will usually release the stone.

bradfordchow said:
You'll be stuck with them as long as you have your tonsils. The problem is the stones get stuck in your throat usually from food. These stones stink like sh*t, literally. I actually feel sorry for people who have these things. People who get their tonsils removed don't have to worry about having these stones.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get them all the time, but in the last few years, they mysteriously stopped. I never had my tonsils removed, they just went away on their own.