I am Not Looking for Relationship

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I arranged a date with this bird over the phone. Before we spoke she said "Listen I just want to be honest and say I am not looking for a relationship but I do want to meet you"

How would you percieve this when a woman says that ? other then she might just want a shag without strings attached ???

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by englishcrap
she might just want a shag without strings attached ???
Either that, or she's just been "damaged" by a nasty break-up with someone else and doesn't want to re-involve too soon.

Or she IS looking for a relationship and doesn't know what the hell she wants. (this is always a possibility worth considering :p )

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation:"I'm really attracted to you bad... and I don't like it... I'm scared... scared I'll be hurt again"

She not opposed to a relationship but not one where she gets used like a tampon and discarded.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
other then she might just want a shag without strings attached ???
I was wondering abt the same thing since im not looking for a relationship.

Girl: Im not looking for a relationship
Me: Do you say that subjectively or objectively ? :eek:

Because when I say that im being objective ...but who knows what exactly they mean damn womans! :mad:

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I figure it's cause she doesn't want to make you think that you're gonna become her boyfriend before she sees you in person and sizes you up one on one. AFter that, if she likes you in person, her tune will change.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
I arranged a date with this bird over the phone. Before we spoke she said "Listen I just want to be honest and say I am not looking for a relationship but I do want to meet you"

How would you percieve this when a woman says that ? other then she might just want a shag without strings attached ???
If your game is on par it doesnt ever matter what the hell she meant. There are a million things she could have meant, she could have not meant anything and just wanted to make sure you keep her on your mind. Who knows, the question you need to be asking yourself is what do you want out of this. That is what being a man is, the world is yours. Forget what game she is trying to throw at you stratagize the type of game you are planning on throwing at her!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly - what Royal Elite said.

Don't worry what she says to you... womenoften say one thing and do another.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the comment means nothing.

In my experience it has basically been used after the girl has just gotten out of a LTR.

You play your cards right, she'll still be yours.

Find out sometime subtely about her past relationships/where the guy is/the status.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

don't even listen to this comment. Just keep doing what you want to do with her.

I have friends who just reply with, "ok good I just want some fun anyway"

It seems to work with them