Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am leaving SOSUAVE

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion this forum has gone downhill quite heavily recently.

I have however learnt a great deal from this website, so I would like to thank everyone who has helped me in my threads, and the many people who created the helpful threads.

I feel I am at the stage now where there is nothing more I can learn from this place. Instead I need to actually start experiencing. I'm 24 now, and I need to stop lurking on the internet and playing video games, I need to be doing something more constructive i.e work related things or simply getting out and about.

Thats not to say I wont return someday when I need relationship advice etc, but not a day sooner.

Im sure this post will provoke some flaming, but honestly, this post is positive. I have come here, learnt a lot, and now I am leaving the nest so to speak. I am no longer AFC, so thankyou sosuave. :rockon:

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
suck a fu4king d1ck dj

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably not that the forum has gone down, but that you're in a different place in life. It happens. Good luck on offline life.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i think tht this websight is a gift that carries a curse. it can be addicting and many people just lurk the websight and dont go out. im recovering from this 'disease'

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why can't we just do both at once? Sosuave and it's practical applications in real life. Way i see it, it's more a matter of self control.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because if we did both at once then we couldnt make a farewell thread that gives us a chance to inflate our overblown sense of self-importance and take a potshot at the board, all whilst giving a great excuse to not respond to anyone who disagrees or points out the inherent childishness of making such a thread.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be back! They ALL come back!!

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
You'll be back! They ALL come back!!
I learned my lesson on another forum years ago to never announce a departure, but I think Neanderthal Solider, who was ahead of my time, was wickedly clever. He asked the moderators to ban him.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... whats stopping him from resetting his IP and making a new account?

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search1ng said:
... whats stopping him from resetting his IP and making a new account?
Nothing, but if you ask for it to be done then you may have the resolve to stay away.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
rogue go suck a d1ck already

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been following this site off and on since 2001! Every week it seems someone says the website has been going down the drain. Obviously you can't live on this website, but it is a very nice place to talk about issues that can't be talked about freely on other sites. Noone needs to ever just up and leave.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's great that you got to that point where you feel you need to move on. Best wishes to you.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think mods should immediately lock these threads. Its not like djinhell is a well known poster anyway.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has got some great information, esp if you're starting at the bottom in highschool.

But honestly, 90% of the guys on this site would be so much better off if they lived in the outdoor world most of the day. And the internet becomes a small fraction of your life after a long day of doing something all day. I think a lot of people have it the other way around. People in the outdoor world are not overanalyzing things to death.

-Another problem with this site (or any seduction/get girls site) is that it creates too much anxiety and pressure to do something all the time. You should come up with your own wants and goals.

dispatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone reading this and nodding there head should do the same.