I am just so niccccccccce

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
Dont feel down feel inspired.

By the way, being alone sometimes is not the end of the world. I like spending time with myself, I cant have women under me 24/7, they get annoying. Enjoy the time you have alone, have a life, and invite women in it, but let no one woman become it.
Yes... Oh Jedi Master.

No, really. I'm serious...

Whaaa???

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
To let everyone knows it can be done. I have a friend here who has 3 wives, and they all know about each other, my cousin had 2.
Some women have such low self esteem and are so stupid...

I don't feel sorry for them...just think they are stupid.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
Why can't we be happy for a guy that has everything he's always wanted!! thru getting his game together and being a super great DJ that even his wife has to tolerate a few transgressions to be loved by him! I mean what difference is she to any other multiple long term relationship???

From a womans point of view she might be an idiot but from a mans point of view she's just another victim of his charm and attractiveness....

Wyldfire, whose side are you on???? I question whether your opinions are helpful... they always seem to have an angle where the female side seems to benefit immensely also...
I'm not on anyone's side...I just made an observation that his wife is an idiot. Anyone who is aware of being cheated on (male or female) and is "okay" with it is an idiot...period. Now what if he was posting that his wife was the one cheating and he said he accepted it? Don't even try to tell me that you wouldn't tell him he was an idiot.