Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am In LOVE!!! She TOO!!

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes quite a Fatty and a shorty and i am tall and good looking with a hot body!!! but she has a beautiful face!! and personality that drawn me into her and i do love her....

I been using lots of game ways to stay ahead and keep power but i am always in doubt of trust because i have met so many evil women in my life which have scared me and now i am always paranoid..

its beautiful between me and her and she always tell me how much she loves me and only wants me .. i have told her how much i have liked her but never said the love word because of a bad past expirience... what can i do about this??? how should i say it ? will i lose power....

i only get to see her 1once 2wice a week coz she lives 50 miles away i drive she dont but dose come to see me by train when she really misses me....i think its good so that we dont get bored and drained...

we talk everynight for hours its always great and she tells me how much she misses me...

somtimes she mentions her ex and other guys not many and i dont really get jelous just use game to say hmmm yeah sounds great maybe you go out with them bla bla....

anyway everything is great the only problem is how paranoid i get when i am away from her, she dosnt know or anything because whenever im around her or on the phones its always different...

But im happy im in love and being loved... but it comes with lots of bad things too!!!!

Love is amazing..

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
For how long have you been in love with her?

Love is a chemical response of your brain, it usually lasts 6 to 8 months. It is designed by nature to keep you with a woman and help her through pregnancy. You get love when you only have 1 girl. During love ugly looks beautiful because your brain is on drugs.

It sounds to me you only have this 1 girl, no other girls. And the girl sounds like desperate.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Premier you're talking about lust. Love is what old couples have for each other.

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
Very well, indeed I was talking about lust. Sorry.

So two new questions. Is this lust or love? How long ago you met her? For how long you've been with her only and no other woman?

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been with her for 4 months she always says she loves me so much and keeps saying it i love her too but i have never told her....

yep me kiss her alot passionatley tooo its well nice....

shes 19 im 24

all seems fine and its love not lust because shes not very fit i like her cute face shes quite chubby but i really like her personality... its amazing....

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obvious troll post

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
obvious troll post
i really hope it is. if this guy's been on here for 6 years and posts something like this, it's kinda depressing

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, just something off about this, take a step back and assess the situation if you still feel this way in 2 weeks than congrats.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneCold said:
You mean send her a bunch of roses to where she works???

It sounds like she'd prefer a box of chocolates.

Cheers!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneCold said:
Shes quite a Fatty and a shorty and i am tall and good looking with a hot body!!! but she has a beautiful face!! and personality that drawn me into her and i do love her....

I been using lots of game ways to stay ahead and keep power but i am always in doubt of trust because i have met so many evil women in my life which have scared me and now i am always paranoid..
I think you are in love with a short fat girl because you know that in this relationship you are the prize and due to her lack of options she is going to stick by you. Its a buffer nothing more nothing less.

You keep this behaviour up and even this fat girl will slowly take control over your life.