Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am going to approach her. Five year love / oneitis. I. NEED. HELP.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, even if the two of you have a **** tonne of stuff in common, and you have great chemistry and your practically made for each other, none of this **** matters to the girl if she's not feeling you. Girls are stupid and selfish creatures, and only care about how you make them feel regardless of how compatible you two are. They don't give a **** about how you feel about them, only how you make them feel when their with you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diagnosis:
Terminal Oneitis.

Rocky_Wayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Diagnosis:
Terminal Oneitis.
And a perfect example of one.

He has absolutely no chance in hell and this is not going to end well. If this girl accepts to go out with him I'm throwing in the towel and becoming a monk. No, I'm not joking.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoveAfter2009 said:
I know where youre coming from, but trust me, she is a virgin. She's from a religious type of family but she is a modern conservative, she is modern but is basically the wifey type , doesnt flirt like most girls, no clubs nothing etx.
:crackup:

Sorry. I had to laugh at this line. Why? Because when I was 23, I lost my virginity to a preacher's daughter - and, to this day, she's easily the freakiest girl I've ever had the privilege of hooking up with. All that "modern conservative" crap means is that she won't dress slvtty or be overtly sexual in public - but TRUST, just 'cause they ain't putting their business out in the streets doesn't mean they ain't getting none.

And that's the point - your vision about this chick is very blinded. I've lived with several girls (friends - no, like ACTUAL friends as in we didn't hook up) at this point in my life, all of whom were relatively tame in public but had tons of sex behind closed doors. And they also took nasty craps in bathrooms and had UTI's, and were hella messy, and who'd make fun of guys who sent them text messages (i.e. Texting KILLS relationships)... and the one thing I've learned from all this is that girls do not EVER have the right to be placed on a pedestal. We do it because we think they're all pretty and innocent looking, and it's the same reason Eve was able to get Adam to bite that damn apple.

Look, I've been where you've been, so I empathize with the feelings you're having and the struggle you have of asking this girl out. So I say this next part having been in your shoes...

ASK HER OUT ALREADY.

I know, it's harder to do than it sounds. But really - ASK HER OUT ALREADY. You're not asking her to marry you; you're not asking her to have your children; you're not asking her to commit to you - heck, you're not even asking her to kiss or have sex with you. All you're asking for is a date - a chance to see if your thoughts about who she is are accurate.

You know how you phrase it to her without having it come across as creepy or weird? Check out the scenario: you walk up to her, say "Excuse me" or "hey, how are you doing?" and then:

"Hey there, would you be interested in going out with me some time?"

You wait for her response:

If she says "um... sure, I'd love to!" BOOM! You've got a date!

BUT...

If she says "oh, sorry, not really..." You use what I call the "save face" response:

"Oh, okay, cool - my bad, it's just that I kept running into you and I was getting the impression that maybe YOU were interested in me, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask."

See? No big deal - instead of asking her from a stand point of her possibly turning you down, you ask from the stand point that you're doing is because you think SHE is already liking you and you're doing HER the favor by asking her out. Then, if she says no, you say the above and she won't think that you were all obsessed with her!

Gaming 101, man... but really, ask the chick out already. And let us know if you met up with her today!

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds a little socially retarded, and if everything you said is true, then potentially bat **** crazy as well.!

But I'm curious to know how this pans out. Update us already!

ps: you already knew what everyone was going to say, you're just distracting yourself from facing the truth ;)

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a major problem man. YOU are your problem.
You're obsessive, have a huge ego, and you're a damn stalker. Let me tell you something, SHE IS NOT INTO YOU, for god's sake. You're too inmature to realise it. SHE IS NOT INTO YOU. She has not ever been, and probably she wont be.

I will summarize your problems based on what you wrote:

ABOUT WIFEY: you call her wifey? what da f?

We, by some miracle, go to the same college yeah by some miracle, cause you two are blessed, she's an angel and you're her prince charming. Im gonna vomit.

She is beautiful, white skinned, a 9.5 sure, she's the new Kate Upton. Its weird she's not on some Victoria Secret commercial...

We don't talk, but fr you DO NOT TALK. YOU DO NOT TALK. She does not TALK TO YOU. ie not interested.

She is extremely down to earth putting her on a pedestal you wussy...

We have a relationship (I mean in general), for the past 10 years almost. No, you dont. You're just obsessed.

I am extremely attached to her. because you're an obsessive son of a ...

this one has been like a gem amongst the coal: putting her on a pedestal one more time. Sure dude, she does not fart, or if she does, it smells like roses huh?

I have run into her more than I have EVER RUN INTO anyone else in my life. obsessive behaviour again...

We met in 2005, in 2005 FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!, forget about her damn it.

Not much interaction big news...she is not into you, and has never been.

Hey I heard you like me and what not but I have nothing to do with this" and she walks away see? not interested.

we all lost complete contact with each other for that summer and the following 4 years to come... because she'd rather suck a tree branch than your di-ck. I mean, not interested.

I was the center of attention in high school super ego strikes back

My name skyrocketed again...

I have a dream of her. Five in the morning. My heart pounded putting her on a pedestal again and again + you're obsessed.

but never saying a damned word to each other. She does not like you.

She rejects the request the very next day. I send her a message asking how is life treating her and why she rejected my request. No answer. NOT INTERESTED.

she starts "stalking" me on facebook you're the damn stalker.

She starts adding some of my male friends stalker behaviour again.

We see each other outside even more often now. But still, no words. LMAO...SHES NOT INTERESTED

Throughout 2011 we run into each other regularly, and still don't talk. Not interested in you, dumbass.

I look and I see WIFEY staring at me with a look of dissapointment/disgust because she can feel you're stalker aura.

and sits on a table in front of mine, with her BACK TO ME shed rather see the wall.

she looks up into my eyes and gives me a weak smile. she knows you're a stalker and she prefers to keep you calmed.

Sensed major tension and disappointment in the air Not into you.

She was apparently always crying. This is around the same time she rejected my facebook request she was ****íng and suckín some guy's ****. Not your di-ck, see? not interested.

Since 2012, she has been posting SAD LOVE songs on facebook. Great she's now depressed cause she cant suck that guy's di-ck anymore. But hey, keep thinking and fantasizing about her.

Everytime I would change my profile picture, she would change it too. stalker behaviour again.

My advise for you, eventhough you're probably a lost cause is...TO FORGET ABOUT THIS GIRL.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually find this thread fascinating as it's inspired me to reminisce over the girls in my past who I saw on a constant basis, such as on the commute to work, yet I never contacted.

Now I am not in the position of the OP, whilst I found some of these girls attractive, I don't harbour any regrets over not approaching them. I just find it interesting to think what they are doing now and why I don't see that fit blonde with the beenie hat on my bus any more.

Has she left to go to university? Was she sacked from her job?

At the end of the day, I don't really care. But still it's interesting to look back and consider the daily talent who would know you to see, but who you've never once spoken to.

LoveAfter2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I APPROACHED HER

Ok; I approached her. I missed my chance in the morning because I don't know which way she exited; I couldn't find her around her classroom or the lounge. (Her classroom exits into three ways; hallway, elevator, or the Lounge, where I usually wait).

I waited around the lounge for 2 hours. At one point I turn my head away from the balcony of the lobby, but in the last split milli-second, from the corner of my eyes, I recognize her walking on the lower level lobby.
I hurried down the stairs and walked to the other side of the lobby; and entered the hallway she was in. As I got closer she walked out of the restrooms and instantly saw me and as always, we made powerful unbreaking eye contact while walking towards each other 50 feet apart.

As I get closer to her I smile, she returns the smile. I move towards her and say hey, she takes her earphones off and says hi back. This is how the conversation went:

Me: "(HerName!) Long time no talk, how are you?"
Her: "I'm great! How are you?" (smiles)
Me: "Great"
Her: "I saw you around here many times..." (referring to our run ins at the college)
Me: "Yeah I just transferred a while ago."
Her: "Where did you transfer from?"
Me: (say my previous college's name)
Her: "Oh... why, you didn't like it?"
Me: "No, I am done there. Got my bachelor's biology. Packed my bags, got a ticket and flew here" (the flew part was a joke; the college is about 1hr from where we both live)
Her: (chuckles) "So you work here now?" (because I was all suited up)
Me: "No not here. I work, but outside. At a BMW dealership"
Her: "Oh ok...so you're doing something here too?"
Me: "Yeah I'm doing criminal justice; working on a second bachelor's."
Her: "Oh wow, that's amazing. Does financial aid pay for this 2nd degree?"
Me: "It pays some, I pay the rest. You look sick".
Her: (chuckles) "Sick?"
Me: "Yeah, around the eyes. Or maybe you're just tired". (she looked like she was up all night crying, depressed etc).
Her: "No...I don't know why you would say that.."
Me: (changing the topic) "You have class now?" (because I knew she did; all she ever does is go straight to class and home/work; like I said, she is alone at the college; she cut off any friends she had)
Her: "Yes, I was just on my way to the lab"
Me: "Come, I'll walk you there" (I lead the two of us; basically she didn't move until I said come)
"So what are you doing in college?"
Her: "Political science".
Me: "Oh ok.."
Her: "We went to which same school...middle school right?" (she asked as if she didn't remember, yet answers her own question? huh?)
Me: "Yeah, Junior High School..."
We reach the escalators and I slow down near the ones going down. She thinks I am about to go down and says:
Her: "Well I have to take the escalator over there" (points to the ones going up)
Me: "Yeah, let's go" (I continue walking with her)

On the escalator:

Her: "So this dealership you work for, where is it?"

Me: "It's in the city..."

Her: "do you think they are hiring? I have two part time jobs and it sucks" (looks at me with a sad puppy face)
Me: "Haha, so you're like the old me, stuck with two jobs. The thing is, I can see over the hiring process but the company has a hiring freeze at the moment. They're not really hiring anyone yet. Where do you work?"
Her: "Oh, at a warehouse and a pharmacy"
Me: "Oh, so you making muscles lifting the boxes huh?" (we both laugh; I SHOULD have touched her biceps her while saying that, totally didn't think of it. Couldve been good kino. Smh).
Her: "It really sucks. Hard to manage."
Me: "You're not into the medical field are you?" ( I had some medical related jobs I could have forwarded her to)
Her: "No.. " (laughs, makes a sad puppy face)
Me: "Oh ok ; cause you know (a girl who is our mutual friend) right?"
Her: "Yeah of course."
Me: "She works at a hospital; if you wanted maybe.."
Her: "Yeah something...phle...botomy? I'm not into it" (laughs) "Come this way" (we get off the escalator and turn left).

Up ahead is the lab, and to the right the restrooms. She says she is going to use the restrooms (WHY? She just used them about 6 minutes ago lol; before I approached her. Is it because of my "you look sick" comment? Did she go to check herself out if she does indeed not look all pretty and what not today?)

Me: "Yeah, I'll just drop you off here then. You do remember my name right?" (ok, I don't know why I said this. I was nervous; when she used it earlier if I not mistaken). She stands near the door, turns around in a sexy "twirl" kind of way, and says my name in two parts, emphasizing the the middle and the end ( for example, Prriin...ceee) (My name is not Prince btw)

(she laughs in a cute way while looking at me) I laugh with her and say "Ok good" and we laugh a little more. I walk towards the other door, my head full and she says something but I couldn't make. I say "It was nice seeing you" and I exit. Don't even look behind.

The entire thing lasted about 6 minutes. Walk from the main floor lobby up a few escalators to her classroom/lab. I could not have made her stay longer because that would have caused her to get late for lab, which are usually very important lectures/hands on that you need to be on time for.

My self evaluation:

The things I think I did good:
- I approached her; gave the first smile and said hello first.
-Dressed very good (she asked questions based off my suit)
- Smiled a lot.
-Made her laugh a couple of times.
-Past was not brought up.
-Walked her to her lab room (good I guess? I mean this can seperate me from the usual guys; you don't see guys walking girls to classes all the time, and she is always walking around alone anyways).
-Negged her (I guess? The sick comment. Was that why she went into the restrooms again? To check her face out after I said that. ( By the way, I didn't mean to say it to neg her; I just said it because she looked depressed/tired).

Things I didn't do so good:
-In the 6ish minutes of talking, I created a few silent moments (but they were only like few seconds)
-I think I MIGHT have talked more than her?
-I didn't ask for her number . NOT because I was afraid, but because I FORGOT (but let's be fair, in a fast paced "OMGAFTERALLTHESEYEARS" 6 minute conversation while walking around and just catching up while both of us are nervous, there was no way I could have asked for her number. Especially since in the 6 minutes there wasn't any "massive rapport"; it was a casual catch up, and my mind, like hers Im sure, was racing).

Opinions? I might see her once more before college ends and then I will have to rely on running into her outside to ask her number again. Now that we are talking, does it matter if our next meeting is also short, should I ask for the number anyways? I am definitely getting her number next meeting; should I risk the "was he waiting for me?" on Monday and get the number then, or just wait for a future off-college run in? (remember, she lives around 10 minutes walk from my home, but has 2 jobs).

LoveAfter2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Are you going to ask this girl out or just stalk her for the rest of your life?

Jeez.
Did you read my update post? It's right about your post. I approached her. We talked. The ice is broken. No more cold eye contacts.

I did forgot to tell her to give me her number though.

mbas44

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you Forget to get the fing number? Lol from reading this thread youve apparently been waiting years for this opportunity and now you are relying on "maybe' seeing her once more before college ends? wtf? am I totally missing something? so what happens if you dont see her again or do and ***** out again? Then you spend the next 5 years wondering? Not trying to be harsh but good lord.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocky_Wayne said:
And a perfect example of one.

He has absolutely no chance in hell and this is not going to end well. If this girl accepts to go out with him I'm throwing in the towel and becoming a monk. No, I'm not joking.
Me too...I'll bring the razors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, bro. Yeah you approached, ok, but you didn't get a number grab!! All you had to do about 2 mins in was say, "Hey I gotta jet, let me get your number and we'll do something, that cool?" and you'd know instantly if she's gung-ho for dating you or not. Then a simple 45 min coffee date and your 5 years of wonderment would come to a stop.

LoveAfter2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
mbas44 said:
How do you Forget to get the fing number? Lol from reading this thread youve apparently been waiting years for this opportunity and now you are relying on "maybe' seeing her once more before college ends? wtf? am I totally missing something? so what happens if you dont see her again or do and ***** out again? Then you spend the next 5 years wondering? Not trying to be harsh but good lord.
Lol I totally know where you are coming from.

but here is the thing, I WILL 100% SEE here again no matter what or where. If you read the whole thing youll know we run into each other at least TWO times a month, sometimes once a week and sometimes twice a weeeek.

the Monday is a 95% chance because of the 3 way exits.

I forgot because everything happened so quickly. Less than 10mins meeting, talked of thingswhile walking and I kind of got overwhelmed.

I just want some opinions on the overall interaction though :ĺ

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, sounds like it went well. I think it's not a bad thing you didn't get her number - this is all about establishing the familiarity between you two. Not doing the muscle grab is fine too. You two have known each other for years - and have not talked for a long time either. It would have shown a prepared amount of comfort with her on this 'accidental' meeting. She was in the feeling out stage, which is what you did too, in a comfortable, confident way. If you were grabbing her, then it would say 'This guy hasn't seen me in forever, and we didn't end well - but he's comfortable enough already to grab me?'. So to me, you did the right thing. You can escalate later.

I would wait until you bump into her again sometime on campus. She knows you're there, and her curiousity is stirred. Don't make it seem like a deliberate bump in, please. That just speaks bounds about your established interest in her. To you, you have an 'active' relationship with her. To her, she's rekindling it right now. You're at a 50 in your mind while she's 10. Imagine a random cute girl deliberately waiting for you outside class. Sure you'd like it, talk pleasant, but you'd still frown at 'why was she waiting for me? That's weird'. I'm also glad you didn't get into her looking sick. It was fine, just good you didn't dig deeper.

So take your time a bit. Be cautious too in your approach (as in not appearing eager), let her earn your invitation of outing with pleasant talk. You'll do fine. Just play it from the ground up, and not at the level your mind is all prepped for already.

Edit: Ah I see, last day is monday. Sure, run into her, if you can make it seem innocuous enough. Casual exchange of numbers, hang out sometime. If it seems like it'll be awkward, or too deliberate, be confident about another run-in sometime. Better to play the long game than make a mess.

LoveAfter2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStorm said:
I actually find this thread fascinating as it's inspired me to reminisce over the girls in my past who I saw on a constant basis, such as on the commute to work, yet I never contacted.

Now I am not in the position of the OP, whilst I found some of these girls attractive, I don't harbour any regrets over not approaching them. I just find it interesting to think what they are doing now and why I don't see that fit blonde with the beenie hat on my bus any more.

Has she left to go to university? Was she sacked from her job?

At the end of the day, I don't really care. But still it's interesting to look back and consider the daily talent who would know you to see, but who you've never once spoken to.
I have met so many girls I didn't contact and saw them many times too; I don't give a bats **** about them.

It's only THIS WOMAN. Met in 2005 and until 2009 I didn't even remember she existed.

Since 2009, she has been on my mind and since then we have run into each other over and over and over to even yesterday.

I don't give a damn about other girls, whether they talk to me or not, etc. I game easily, I dgaf about those who say no to me. Etc.

The problem I am seeing now is, this one never rejected me. The facebook request denial could have been anything. Afterall, adding on fb instead of stopping her in person was a pretty stupid, but it taught me a great lesson.

And yesterday I approach her and voila, everything goes great. Short conversation included everything from smiles to laughs, small talks to connective conversations, and just excluded kino and number asking which I can and will easily take care of during next meeting.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do actually get to ask her out, let us know if the reality matches the expectation.

When I was in college many springs ago, I had a girl who I absolutely adored for well over 2 years. I didn't have the balls to ask her out because she always had guys hovering... until we took a class together and we had do a project together. FINALLY.

We started going out, and about 2 months into it... she was definitely not the person I had pedestalized her to be. But I never regret having tried though. I did set her up for impossible odds unfortunately, and Reality-Her never stood a chance against Dream-Her.

Best of luck.

LoveAfter2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
RedScorpion said:
Yup, sounds like it went well. I think it's not a bad thing you didn't get her number - this is all about establishing the familiarity between you two. Not doing the muscle grab is fine too. You two have known each other for years - and have not talked for a long time either. It would have shown a prepared amount of comfort with her on this 'accidental' meeting. She was in the feeling out stage, which is what you did too, in a comfortable, confident way. If you were grabbing her, then it would say 'This guy hasn't seen me in forever, and we didn't end well - but he's comfortable enough already to grab me?'. So to me, you did the right thing. You can escalate later.

I would wait until you bump into her again sometime on campus. She knows you're there, and her curiousity is stirred. Don't make it seem like a deliberate bump in, please. That just speaks bounds about your established interest in her. To you, you have an 'active' relationship with her. To her, she's rekindling it right now. You're at a 50 in your mind while she's 10. Imagine a random cute girl deliberately waiting for you outside class. Sure you'd like it, talk pleasant, but you'd still frown at 'why was she waiting for me? That's weird'. I'm also glad you didn't get into her looking sick. It was fine, just good you didn't dig deeper.

So take your time a bit. Be cautious too in your approach (as in not appearing eager), let her earn your invitation of outing with pleasant talk. You'll do fine. Just play it from the ground up, and not at the level your mind is all prepped for already.

Edit: Ah I see, last day is monday. Sure, run into her, if you can make it seem innocuous enough. Casual exchange of numbers, hang out sometime.
I love your posts bro, it's like you can read my mind.

On one hand, I wanted to hit myself for not asking or doing kino on her.
But on the other hand, I thought to myself that I did the right thing. Why? Because for one, like you said (my mind basically), we ran into each other on a regular basis for the past 5 years, and now that we talked for 6minutes, me asking or kinoing her would have been "toooo fast".

"OmG, we talk after 5 years for the first time, and he's already trying to feel me physically and get my number? I bet he does this with every girl."

We have to remember, girls have a mindset to not appear to "easy". Yeah, club girls would give their number easily, but guess what, they are what the name implies, CLUB GIRLS, slvts. EASY to bag. They'd kiss a random stranger within 2 minutes of knowing them.

This woman, doesn't club. No bars. She doesn't flirt around. She is the loyal type, and the fact she constantly cuts off bad male friends is more or less proof.

The last thing I want is her to think "oh God, he's just another one of those guys who ask for the number and want to feel up in the first few minutes of talking". And here it would be worse, since we have established history, and aren't "strangers" to each other per se. (We know each other's names, friends, etc).

As for not making it obvious I was waiting for her, good advice too. I figured it would show I am interested in her, but like you said, it would off come "TOO STRONG, TOO FAST".

Afterall, we do live only 10 minutes from each other, and we run into each so occasionally, I should have no worry of not running into her off campus again, considering the fact for the past FIVE YEARS we have run into each other outside, during parties/events, and food places.

By the way, if I don't run into her on Monday; campus run-ins are over until next semester as Monday is the last day for college for me. After that, it's all outside game; near our homes etc, Baskin Robbins that we both frequent so much that our friends have labeled it our second homes for us. (The BR is about 5 minutes walk from both of our homes).

The way I see it as: I didn't come off as desperate by not asking her for the number or touching her. It showed that I was confident enough knowing the two of us just started talking and that we have so many opportunities ahead of us.

She using the bathroom twice within 10 minutes also indicates to me that I got her spinning on the "you look sick" comment. "Oh my God, is he saying I look bad? What if I am looking bad? I must get to a bathroom asap". I made sure to cut off the sick look topic because I wanted to 1) leave it as a neg and 2) Not let it become "bad" . Just leave her thinking, and if I am not wrong, it worked; got her checking herself out again despite being approached by me after using the ladies restroom (which was to check herself out obviously, since she got in and out within 1 minute).

I left before she even entered the restroom the second time. So I didn't wait around for her to come out even though she said something as I walked away, I have no idea what she said lol. If she expected me to wait for her, that also works in my favor because she would have came out to see me gone which shows higher status too (I mean, waiting for a girl you just started talking to? Yeah no)

Kailex said:
If you do actually get to ask her out, let us know if the reality matches the expectation.

When I was in college many springs ago, I had a girl who I absolutely adored for well over 2 years. I didn't have the balls to ask her out because she always had guys hovering... until we took a class together and we had do a project together. FINALLY.

We started going out, and about 2 months into it... she was definitely not the person I had pedestalized her to be. But I never regret having tried though. I did set her up for impossible odds unfortunately, and Reality-Her never stood a chance against Dream-Her.

Best of luck.
I will definitely keep you all updated. So far, I am loving her. The way she sounds, the way she looks at me and gives me this certain look, it's really appealing and I really enjoyed the 6 minutes I spent with her. I think the biggest thing here is that "MeHer" have this long time history which started in 2005 and went cold until 2009 but then it came back and hit me so hard in 2009 that I, admittingly, put her on such a pedestal.

Notice how I didn't stop other things in my life. I am extremely happy with my successes. I make tons of money; I drive a beautiful BMW 525i 2012. I have friends, nearly two bachelors, etc. The point is, no matter how much I love her, I am keeping my life in tact. So it can't be all that bad, can it?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting a headache just scrolling through this. Just go for another girl man, this will not end well...

Reaction score
OP sure can brag, that's for sure :eek:
''They're all 7.0's to 8.5's''
''I've got two bachelor degrees and a supercool physique''

You should bag your poopoo and sell it for a grand a bag.