I am fat,and it's been tough

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to say it but yes your weight is probably affecting your game a lot. It's messing with your own head and affecting your confidence, it's lowering your value, it's making you look unhealthy and weak, so the solution is to fight the flab!

I'm not a nutritional or exercise expert but one thing I can tell you is this: the most important part of getting in shape is education! Read and research. Find out what bad eating/exercising habits have caused you to get fat and try to eliminate them. The H&F forum on this board is a good starting point.

I've just quit smoking myself and am worried about gaining weight so I'm doing my research now. I'm trying to eat regularly, but eat helthily. It's shocking that a lot of things (white bread, pasta, rice, fruit juice) that I thought were healthy are really fattening! I would have gorged on that stuff if I didn't educate myself and know any better.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Gonzalo said:
Look at Lovedrop, for crying out loud.
The fact that you have said this implies "he is fat and ugly" and that it's something of a surprise that he gets women. That's really not a good way to be perceived!

Even if he does get women, can he keep them? Or are they checking out slimmer, hotter guys behind his back?

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fat, and I know how it can be. However I've met other fat guys whom it doesn't seem to hinder. I guess in my case(and maybe your's) the weight affects your confidence, so thats how it hurts you the most. Maybe these guys I'm thinking of just don't let it affect their confidence.