Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am empty (help me get a hobby)

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Well, since you have a guitar, but don't know how to play, you could START learning guitar, and take it up as a hobby. Maybe once you get a little better, you can join a band, or something.

You could also:
- Learn a musical instrument, and join band, if your College offers it.
- Take a programming class, and learn how to code stuff on the computer.
- Start going to the gym, and working out.
- Learn another language.
- Join a sport.
- Learn to play Bass Guitar, like I do now.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember:

Bass guitar > guitar.

The low end gets a girls panties wet, or so I've heard.

You'll know you're starting to live a fulfilling life if you quit playing Counter-Strike because you don't have the time or you lost interest in it. I pretty much quit playing PC games as a whole (I was a PC game ***** too), and I must say I enjoy life ten fold more. I use that time more constructively and I'm quite proud of that.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Well, it really depends more on which one YOU like better, rather than what gets girls. I myself prefer Bass Guitar, but I also know a lot of people who prefer guitars. Guitar is also harder to get good at(It's a lead instrument, you have to learn chords, there are more strings, and so on).

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Remember:

Bass guitar > guitar.

The low end gets a girls panties wet, or so I've heard.

You'll know you're starting to live a fulfilling life if you quit playing Counter-Strike because you don't have the time or you lost interest in it. I pretty much quit playing PC games as a whole (I was a PC game ***** too), and I must say I enjoy life ten fold more. I use that time more constructively and I'm quite proud of that.
more people play guitar than bass= FACT. I play guitar because i want to. Not to impress girls. If you're playing bass OR guitar to impress girls

A) you're a loser
B) stop
C) you also suck.

If you have questions about guitar IM me at RevoltRenegade.
I'm quite knowledgable.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Well, it really depends more on which one YOU like better, rather than what gets girls. I myself prefer Bass Guitar, but I also know a lot of people who prefer guitars. Guitar is also harder to get good at(It's a lead instrument, you have to learn chords, there are more strings, and so on).

My point is don't do something as a hobby to get girls. Because when you get to the point where you stop caring what girls think so will your hobby. I've been playing guitar since i was 12. And now I'm good. Girls think I'm good too. It may attract them, but I really dont care.

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
“JOIN KEY CLUB!!!!!!”

“I’m good at this stuff, aren’t I? Anyways, yah. We’re the largest community service organization in the world, we cover 23 countries with over 235,000 members. So in other words, we kick everyone’s ass in terms of numbers”

“Usually clubs in high school are broken down into two categories. The academic clubs that focus on scholarships, competitions, and awards AND your fun clubs. Typically these are your culture clubs that allow you to meet friends”

“KEY CLUB, is the perfect SYNERGY of the two. We have fun at our community service events, especially since a lot of our events involve other schools also. So if you et your friends from elementary and jr. high to join key we can have a lot of great reunions.”

“Now, mix that with the college application benefits of community service hours during each event. There’s also many scholarship opportunities. It’s almost like being paid to have fun! And definitely, with the huge expansion of Key Club, colleges know about it”

“We also participate in credible events. One of our events is the Rose parade float decorating. It’s incredible because you get to see your float on TV afterwards and say ‘that was my float!’ especially if your float won an award! Also, we do events such as Ronald McDonald house where we help the families of cancer patients. It’s incredibly touching” (wait for their response and play off that a little bit)

“And the thing is, while we’re having fun at events, the people who we perform service for feel bad a lot of the times. It’s like free child labor!”

“so the give you free food and shirts a lot of times to thank you. I’m telling you half my wardrobe consist of volunteer shirts”

eh, eh?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From this thread and past experience I don't think you guys even read what I type, or you guys just have very low reading comprehension. It's a joke. Lighten up.

Don't do anything to impress women, do what you do because you want to.

tubagiant89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what is enjoyable. I play Magic, and I don't care what people say.
Why? It's enjoyable, except when playing whiny rich boys who have no life.
I also play tuba (quite the chick magnet, lol), an into acting, Forensics, and history (am currently in AP US History, did AP European History).
Point? Do what's enjoyable, and ignore all negative feedback.

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you active, and healthy? Try a sport? I skateboard, it's practically my life. And I write and record music.

You could do the same, or motor cross. Chicks dig that. Haha. Kidding, but um.. just find something you enjoy doing.. it shouldn't be too hard. Don't let anyone here tell you what your hobbies should be.. sure they can influence and open doors a little, but don't pick a hobby because you think it's cool or will get you chicks, just find something you can be passionate about.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesh. Umm like I totally don't really have a hobbie except for hanging out with friends, but I guess we do smoke weed and that's our hobbie. Still I wouldn't advice drugs at all. But I wouldn't advice computers as a hobbie cause computers are an escape from real life. Do something physical like skating if you're not very preppy. I haven't really needed a hobby ever, just something to fill my life with interesting friends and conversation.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guitar > bass

except for paul mccartney (and i think sting might have played bass) the guitar player is always the sexy one and always the one writing the good songs. and of course, its a much deeper study.

but god a good bass player is awesome to see.