I am a man and I'll do what I want

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if it means letting a girl have beta orbiters or whatever. Nobody tells me what to do. I do what I like cos I'm a man. If I want to be beta then that's my prerogative. Cos I'm a man.

Last edited:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
even if it means letting my girl have beta orbiters or whatever. Nobody tells me what to do. I do what I like cos I'm a man. If I want to be beta then that's my prerogative. Cos I'm a man.
You can start by spelling and capitalizing like a man.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
You can start by spelling and capitalizing like a man.
I'm a man and I'll do what I want. So take your spelling and capitalizing and well, do with them what you will. :)

You really set yourself up for that one.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The true colors come out......smilies derision for men and the power they can wield.

Yes smilie, you can do whatever you want, including watching your future wife get buthexted by her hordes of "male friends".
Lol..:crackup:

I am a man. I don't get told what to do. I don't have 'girlfriends' and I most certainly don't get married. Only a fool would do that.:down:

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Keep up the man-hating though....
I am a man. Nobody tells me what to do. I'll do what I want. Even if that means 'man-hating'.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are free to do as you want. Regardless of whether you are a man or woman. You are simply here to please yourself and no one else.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Reminds me of a comment I read on youtube once:

I don't play by anyone's rules. Not even my own.......

lol

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing, welcome to a thing called personal freedom, and it's something you can enjoy regardless of if you're a man or a woman.

Congratulations on this life changing revelation, looking forward to your studies!