Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am a FREE man. WOOOO

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man guys I nearly lost it this time. Got involved with a chick that screwed around on me before. I got back with her, it was too good to be true.

Was talking about moving in with her, she talked about getting married and stuff...

Well things have been amiss for the last week or so.

A few days ago she she blew me off, she has a day off this week and decided for the first time since we have got back together that she didn't want to come down to see me. Odd, I thought.

Her day off is tomorrow and her phone charger "mysteriously" broke today, so her phone will be dead and she can't talk to me tomorrow. (She says) Yah I'm buying that, she has access to 3 phones in her house she used to always take with her to talk to me.

Well guys, today, once and for all it is over. I am not even going to tell her about it. I deleted her out of my phone, put all her **** in my house in the mail and I am moving on. I just wish I could see her face when that UPS package arrives.

It is so crazy, I was so sick feeling about the phone charger story, then I thought to myself "Man why the F### are you dealing with this crap...your a man not some loser that is whooped beyond repair"

I feel liberated. I got a date setup for tonight and I'm going to just jump back in the scene.

Sorry for the rambling, but damn this is NICE.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on your escape. Care to share with the guys any insight on how you got sucked back into a bad scene and what you've learned to keep you out of a similar situation in the future?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good to hear...

jsut dont get sucked back in when she calls or shows up saying any and everything to explain her unrational behavour.

keep us posted

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem

Basically I caught her in a lie and found out she was giving an ex a ride somewhere.

I broke it off HORRIBLY.

A month later she calls me up and says she wants to see me, but she was scared I was going to do something to her. I said "We all take chances don't we?" and hung up. 5 minutes later shes in my driveway, she brings me a gift and starts in with the whole "baby I'm so sorry...blah blah blah"

Long story short, she left about an hour later then called and wanted to come back over because she missed me so much. I played right into the "sex" hand and she ended up staying at my house for 3 days and nights. Doing anything I wanted, cooking, treating me like a king. That lasted about 3 months, then this **** happens.

I got sucked back with effortless and no rules sex, then like a light switch she turns it off and things go amiss.

Guys, ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER.

I honestly do believe this girl loved me, she is totally in to me when she is WITH me, but she just acts too much on raw emotion and does things she knows is wrong and tries to justify them with some bs logic.

Why women act on emotion and not logic is beyond me. The guy I believe she is cheating on me with has never held a job and for all I know is carrying every STD known to man.

Never again. Quality vs. Quantity.

I'm honestly not going to try and pick up women from bars or clubs anymore, I have decided through personal experience that these women are prone to already be messed up beyond repair. They use the clubs as some sort of escape from some problem they can't deal with and do slutty things for male attention.

It is so crazy, I made a rule that I would never date any girl under 21 due to past experiences. Now I am extending that into anyone that doesn't have a stable life. (Decent job, lives by themselves or with room mates, has a car ect ect)

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
No problem

Basically I caught her in a lie and found out she was giving an ex a ride somewhere.

I broke it off HORRIBLY.

A month later she calls me up and says she wants to see me, but she was scared I was going to do something to her. I said "We all take chances don't we?" and hung up. 5 minutes later shes in my driveway, she brings me a gift and starts in with the whole "baby I'm so sorry...blah blah blah"

Long story short, she left about an hour later then called and wanted to come back over because she missed me so much. I played right into the "sex" hand and she ended up staying at my house for 3 days and nights. Doing anything I wanted, cooking, treating me like a king. That lasted about 3 months, then this **** happens.

I got sucked back with effortless and no rules sex, then like a light switch she turns it off and things go amiss.

Guys, ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER.

I honestly do believe this girl loved me, she is totally in to me when she is WITH me, but she just acts too much on raw emotion and does things she knows is wrong and tries to justify them with some bs logic.

Why women act on emotion and not logic is beyond me. The guy I believe she is cheating on me with has never held a job and for all I know is carrying every STD known to man.

Never again. Quality vs. Quantity.
women have a good way of demagnifying things as if they arent percieved as bad as you think

you start to think that maybe you overreacted or maybe im making a big deal out of nothing.

the problem with this is that it never stops. they start to get worse and you always are second guessing your thoughts and feelings.

go on gut extinct. never fails

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear that you got out of that one. You're right - Once a cheater, always a cheater. Oh, and I think you're right about the whole clubs thing. Probably not the best place to find a girl for a relationship. More likely than not, you'll get some crazy psycho bltch slut who needs more attention than Britney. Then again, if you just want to get laid, definitely a good place to go. LOL

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got out man. Unfortunately I didn't take the first sign when my ex screwed around on me. I believed all that "I can change" BS. It worked for about half a year and got caught in the act again. It hurts to have a girl move on you. Best of luck.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how long was this "relationship" in total?

Infamous J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hip hip!

Nicely done man, mad props to you. Come post on these boards when you need to, there's a chance you're going to go through a sad and possibly even regretful stage, so be prepared for it.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
will you be able to not contact her, even if she comes crawling back? btw, no contact with my ex worked like a charm for me... 6 months later she s still calling me/txting me and i haven't responded/called her back once. I tried the "lets just be friends" or let's just fvck approach before but "no contact" is the way to go, nothing beats it

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like a really good mature way to do it. I'd pay good money to see that package get delivered as well. You didn't do anything silly like an angry note inside or anything did you?

If not, it's so perfect it's almost a work of art.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man oh man.

I got all these emotional texts and voicemails. Like 40 texts and 11 voicemails, after listening to a couple I just deleted them without listening and only read a few of the texts.

Well she was on my myspace account, I didn't defriend her I just took her off my top friends.

Just to MAKE SURE I got the point across I had a FRIEND that used to make this girl so freakin jealous post this message:

"Hey Sexi Boi, thanks for coming down last night! I won't forget THAT anytime soon!!! See ya Darlin!"

oh man oh man. Perfecto.

Her myspace page got all mixed around, has a long rant about how she is going to stay single because she is tired of getting hurt.

I win.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take what you can get out of it, i'm sure it was a good experience.

Now enjoy being single will ya!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA nice one brother!! .......or should I say LION KING lol hahaha.

Oh say it agian!
Moofasha, Moofasha, Moofasha
lol

Good job brother that's how you handle your sh1t!!!!! lol maybe you should put up her my space account so the people that have my spaces can read her "Ordeal,'' hahahahah...good job and I love how she turned it around about how SHE is going to stay single because she DOESN'T want to get hurt stupid b1tch.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I messed.

She contacted me in a text with a new number and I responded, she played the guess who game...and now ugh, I had my given my number to several girls and WOULD HAVE NEVER responded if I had known who it was

How the HECK can I stay clear of this broad? She is going to be in the area and I know I can bag it...but crap. I'll be looped in the same old game all over again.

/sigh the afc in me is coming out

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
Well I messed.

She contacted me in a text with a new number and I responded, she played the guess who game...and now ugh, I had my given my number to several girls and WOULD HAVE NEVER responded if I had known who it was

How the HECK can I stay clear of this broad? She is going to be in the area and I know I can bag it...but crap. I'll be looped in the same old game all over again.

What are you afraid of her doing, or is it what you could do that you are afraid of?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
Well I messed.

It looks like your freedom didn't last too long. If you want to stay clear of this broad simply make the choice that that is what you really want. Take control.