Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Am A Champion!

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome speech...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw4x7xuOOAM

Was in a bit of a writing mood after that...

Doesn't matter if you don't play a sport, hell your past time might just be training seriously with weights in your garage. If you do something that pushes you always recite the words "I AM A CHAMPION", cause every man should be one in their own rights and strive to improve all the damn time. Break ****in' mental barriers, seize moments and never get too comfortable with things....a true warrior always is on edge.

We all feel agony and pain but what differentiates the men from the boys is a certain mental fortitude and a warrior will proudly carry scars inflicted from daily battles. Let the ****in' blood spill, sweat pour and tears shed, conquer ones mental and physical wars before they leave you pathetically defeated.

To be destroyed and rebuilt even stronger than before! One should never strive for mediocrity, but for something else something more grand, something that when thought about gives you the jitters and a certain profound uneasiness, something that makes you feel challenged, alive and makes you rise to a higher level. LET'S ****IN' GET IT :box:

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, these "old school-angry-full of cliches" pep talks are so boring.

One should never strive for mediocrity, but for something else something more grand, something that when thought about gives you the jitters and a certain profound uneasiness, something that makes you feel challenged, alive and makes you rise to a higher level. LET'S ****IN' GET IT
Speaking of this, do you or anybody else apply this to every aspect of your life?

eg: you hate your job, but until you find another one you're gonna work so hard you're gonna be the best on your current position.
or
your have to clean up your house, but you won't settle for it looking good. You're gonna find every little things that you don't like and fix it.
or
that project at school that eats the life out of you: you won't just do it, you're gonna spend every little second to make it the best of its type.

Let me make a guess: you don't.
So let's drop this American style of speaking in superlatives.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
Wow, these "old school-angry-full of cliches" pep talks are so boring.

Speaking of this, do you or anybody else apply this to every aspect of your life?

No there's always sacrifice, when one wants to excel greatly in one thing be it education, getting impressively big or being the best in your sport. Who the **** said you have to be "perfect". C'mon Debbie Downer lighten the **** up.

eg: you hate your job, but until you find another one you're gonna work so hard you're gonna be the best on your current position.

or
your have to clean up your house, but you won't settle for it looking good. You're gonna find every little things that you don't like and fix it.
or
that project at school that eats the life out of you: you won't just do it, you're gonna spend every little second to make it the best of its type.

Again see....above...

Let me make a guess: you don't.
So let's drop this American style of speaking in superlatives.
American style of speaking ? Bud I'm guessing you're from some where else. My message is more of a wake up call, you have to be aggressive and sacrifice certain things. That is all. I don't get where the hell you're coming from. Get that stick out of your ass. You're walking funny.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, so that was the reason!
*pulling*
Here is the stick! Grab it and have your ways with it. ;)

No there's always sacrifice, when one wants to excel greatly in one thing be it education, getting impressively big or being the best in your sport. Who the **** said you have to be "perfect". C'mon Debbie Downer lighten the **** up.
So you're telling me that if you had unlimited time you'd do all those things I mentioned?
Give me a break and go fool someone else.

Last edited:

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
Oh, so that was the reason!
*pulling*
Here is the stick! Grab it and have your ways with it. ;)

So you're telling me that if you had unlimited time you'd do all those things I mentioned?
Give me a break and go fool someone else.
Umm what you're referring to is a disorder , obsessive compulsive disorder to be exact. The only thing I'm obsessed with is not letting my body turn to ****. I don't understand what you're trying to get across. Give you a break and fool some one else? haha You're taking my post out of context and way too seriously. If I had unlimited time, all I'd be doing would be weight training, cooking food, going to school, being my best @ work and fondling women. See that? I sacrificed having a perfectly clean house for the sake of other things...

Rookie_son

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan, chill out, americans like catch phrases. everyone has something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuq8ZU2Uf_0

this might explain it for ya, im over my limit so i dont recall how far in you need to go but you'll know when it happens.

hi jacking thread.

carlito my man, i stole your chilli beef recipe and made a big batch on sunday, im looooving it.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rookie_son said:
carlito my man, i stole your chilli beef recipe and made a big batch on sunday, im looooving it.
Nice!! I have to give credit where it's due tho, that recipe is courtesy of Dr. John Berardi. He has an amazing book with more great recipes. Pretty sure can be found online @ Amazon or something real cheap.

That reminds me I'm going to make some chili soon too. Definitely one of my most favorite things to make.

Glad you like it and it doesn't get any healthier/delicious !! :D

-Carlito

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"One should never strive for mediocrity, but for something else something more grand, something that when thought about gives you the jitters and a certain profound uneasiness, something that makes you feel challenged, alive and makes you rise to a higher level. LET'S ****IN' GET IT"

Challenge guy I think you're reading it in completely the wrong way. Do you realize how many people wake up in the morning doing the same **** do they every day? They never evolve or change? They never CHALLENGE themselves to do something different. There are countless people young and old like this. Where if you see them a year from now you could accurately guess they would be in their same position. But everyday if you go out of your limits like say put on an extra few pounds on the dumbbell than you are used to or go for that girl who is hotter than the girls you usually go for. By doing this and not being average your old limits become your standard lines and you have new limits which you will continue to push as well. In other words push yourself out of your boundary little by little all the time and you'll end up miles from where you once were. Not the OCD bullsh!t you're describing where you want everything to be perfect.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
"One should never strive for mediocrity, but for something else something more grand, something that when thought about gives you the jitters and a certain profound uneasiness, something that makes you feel challenged, alive and makes you rise to a higher level. LET'S ****IN' GET IT"

Challenge guy I think you're reading it in completely the wrong way. Do you realize how many people wake up in the morning doing the same **** do they every day? They never evolve or change? They never CHALLENGE themselves to do something different. There are countless people young and old like this. Where if you see them a year from now you could accurately guess they would be in their same position. But everyday if you go out of your limits like say put on an extra few pounds on the dumbbell than you are used to or go for that girl who is hotter than the girls you usually go for. By doing this and not being average your old limits become your standard lines and you have new limits which you will continue to push as well. In other words push yourself out of your boundary little by little all the time and you'll end up miles from where you once were. Not the OCD bullsh!t you're describing where you want everything to be perfect.
So eloquently said!! Like I said guy has a stick up his ass or something, trying to stir up some **** out of nothing :yawn: