Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m in a huge dilemma!

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hopefully you don't own assets either separately or worse together, or your post will be part of the evidence of you being at fault and therefore losing everything you have and what you don't have to your current wife.

Obviously, you are unhappy and unfulfilled, otherwise, you wouldn't seek other women and play such a high stake game. I would just wait until you are fully divorced before you start thinking with your penis.

Tread carefully and be wiser when it comes to committing adultery when legally married.

Modern Man Advice

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t have kids until you figure out exactly what you want out of life.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be stickied and held up as a guide of what not to do with a woman you want to bang. Literally everything you could have done wrong you did wrong.
Hahaha sure, sticky it.
at this point I see 2 options for you
stay married and stick to prostitutes
get a divorce and go out with real girls

anything else you do will just be drama and the drama will ruin your life
You right. Sticking with the wife and breaking off w
Next time, edit those photos.
hahaha of me ? Lol
Well hopefully you don't own assets either separately or worse together, or your post will be part of the evidence of you being at fault and therefore losing everything you have and what you don't have to your current wife.

Obviously, you are unhappy and unfulfilled, otherwise, you wouldn't seek other women and play such a high stake game. I would just wait until you are fully divorced before you start thinking with your penis.

Tread carefully and be wiser when it comes to committing adultery when legally married.

Modern Man Advice
Had some friends told me the same thing. Breaking things off with the girl
OP push her away first. If shes not kino you not enough feels.

Perfect! Lol

NO NO NO
OP why? Why do you sabatoge your target. Bad game bruh.
Never explain shyt to a woman. Gaslight her.

Bad game. Very bad game

OP you are so full of it. Lol
Do yourself a favor. Run game on your wife for practice. You need to educate yourself.
If you dont like your wife divorce her. Or bring other women in and start a harem.
But right now remember this.
Never
Defend
Explain
Accuse
Rationalize
To a girl. Be very weary of doing this. It dries up puzzy if done repeatedly.

No actually you couldn't. Its not good to be blocked.
But a trophy if your blocked and unblocked repeatedly. Let that sink in.

They lie to you all the time Captain.
You created this mess and your game deserves it. Get better. Good luck with this.
If your wife catches you DONT APOLOGIZE. Tell her you like puzzy and variety. Dont be a wimp about your cok. Own it.
Any girl that lets you kino first time going out is the smash and dash type. This girl doesn’t let any dude smash let alone touch her on first date. Unless the guy and her been talking for weeks or months. We just text each other about work related for like a few minutes each week that’s it. I had the courage to ask her out the 2nd time and she accepted. It was last minute kind of thing and she told me she was pissed but still said yes to meet up

My buddy said the same thing, he said why the hell did I explain to her shiett. Don’t explain anything, just say a friend. That was my mistake lol

I was walking into work with a male coworker and saw her driving into the parking lot. I said to my co-worker(I forgot some stuff I’ll catch up with your later). I walked to her car and talked to her to unblock me cuz I got some stuff I wanna talk to her. Long story short, she unblocked me and asked me what it is I want to say? I gave her a novel how I want to commit to her blah blah. She wants to meet up this week to talk .

TLDR:She unblocked me and we meeting up this week lol

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m married for almost 2 years. No kids.
Como no kids? That's a problem. That's a problem more than the other problem, the other problem is kids problem compared to this problem. Something's broken, either your thingy or her thingy.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well gentlemen. We met up and talked in the car.. Afterwards we went to get lunch. She started feeding me and leaning on me.. fast foward to this morning. I brought breakfast over to her place while her kid is inside.. we met somewhere nearby the house so her kid doesn’t see me.

Long story short, she leaned in and kissed me on the neck and next thing we were tongue kissing and booty n t*** grabbing for a good hour…Planning a trip to the beach soon…no kid, just us ..

Thanks all for all the advice … She’s down to being a sidechick..she said she likes me too much

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, the support you get on this site from other men is outstanding. But the Community here isn’t real empathetic when it comes to guys cheating. A lot of us men here have been cheated on by women and thus can’t stand any part of it. If you’re not ready to leave your wife then the mistress blocking you was a huge favor, As other guys have already said in their replies. Hopefully things will work out with your wife. If you are having issues with her then you are a lot more likely to get help on that here than you are with a mistress you are cheating on the wife with.

Last edited: