I’m a guy who currently doesn’t fck

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite having virgins served on a silver plate, plenty of cold approaching and a couple of dates via OLD, I currently don’t fck.

I know why:

My personality is basically beta/provider type, though I know the red pill theory. Since childhood I’ve spent my existence on impressing people, like my mother, and it carried far into life, hence becoming a provider type. I try to halt it, but it’s hard, such as to not trying to qualify myself when in conversations.

Another part is a very “warm,” agreeable personality that serves and accommodates. Somehow this feels necessary because women/girls simply don’t show interest to me, so I don’t know what will make them do.

It’s also an extremely negative mindset of mine. A lot of misses from some whiny “it won’t work” or, I’ve realised afterwards, a resigned idea of that I don’t “deserve” the girl (probably some childhood thing, “no, you cannot have that”). Very transparent, automatic and hard to address.

The solutions are of course “then don’t”, “think in another way”, etc.

My SMV is otherwise good. Workout 3-4 times a week, got an ok wardrobe (black leather jacket, etc.), though short (170 cm/5'7). Notch count 18, but a life with very little sex.

Suggestions to solutions are welcome.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeah, now and then.
The odds of pulling even one, one virgin girl as a 39 year old man is slim to none, let alone more than one. Maybe its a location thing? People who have never experienced a miracle will disregard you as a troll.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virgins served on a plate?

Even Jesus couldn't pull that one off.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Virgins served on a plate?

Even Jesus couldn't pull that one off.
He joined in 2021. If he is a troll, he certainly played the long game.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you're having trouble adopting attractive mindsets. You recognize this to be the case, but it's not like you can just change your belief system overnight.

This issue is more common than you might think, and it's one I wrote about in my recently released book. When it comes to inner game, having certain sets of beliefs are a lot more advantageous than other sets of beliefs. It's absolutely necessary to change the way you think in order to become as attractive as you possibly can.

Most people with experience in self-help/self-development will say that you need to do positive affirmations by looking in the mirror and telling yourself some bullsh!t like "I am cool I am alpha I am attractive," yadda yadda yadda, but that actually doesn't make a lot of sense if you think about the psychological mechanisms at play.

If you tell yourself something you actually believe to be untrue, e.g. you tell yourself "I am attractive" while you believe you are not, a phenomenon called cognitive dissonance will end up making things even worse for you. In short, your opposing subconscious beliefs will fight back against the new belief you're trying to introduce, ultimately strengthening the original negative belief. It's a negative attitude inoculation.

In order to get around this, rather than using affirmations, you need to rebuild this tower brick by brick. Start listing out evidence for the new belief you're trying to adopt. Add a few items to this list of reasons every day. Reflect on all the previous items as you add new ones daily. Give your subconscious mind some time to acclimate to the new evidence from the ground up.

Let me know if you need any further guidance in this process.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite having virgins served on a silver plate, plenty of cold approaching and a couple of dates via OLD, I currently don’t fck.

I know why:

My personality is basically beta/provider type, though I know the red pill theory. Since childhood I’ve spent my existence on impressing people, like my mother, and it carried far into life, hence becoming a provider type. I try to halt it, but it’s hard, such as to not trying to qualify myself when in conversations.

Another part is a very “warm,” agreeable personality that serves and accommodates. Somehow this feels necessary because women/girls simply don’t show interest to me, so I don’t know what will make them do.

It’s also an extremely negative mindset of mine. A lot of misses from some whiny “it won’t work” or, I’ve realised afterwards, a resigned idea of that I don’t “deserve” the girl (probably some childhood thing, “no, you cannot have that”). Very transparent, automatic and hard to address.

My SMV is otherwise good. Workout 3-4 times a week, got an ok wardrobe (black leather jacket, etc.), though short (170 cm/5'7). Notch count 18, but a life with very little sex.

Suggestions to solutions are welcome.
What's wrong with that?

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cats wanna be DJ, then put in the work. Idk what to tell ya. Youre listing your issues then telling us you know the solutions…

We gonna tell you the same thing: Flip it!

you accommodate - go on a 10 No streak for the hell of it [except ya moms or anybody you currently in debt to, that’ll be your psychological moral leverage] and live with the results. Take stock and see where it gets ya in 3 months.

I smell lazy more than I smell the non understanding so that’s why the solution you’re looking for has to be a mission.There you go.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Lamborghini analogy once again.

No woman will come and save you. Zero. Just live life and be happy with it.

Men dont wanna pay for sex. But simultaneously the woman they want rather has money than sex..

There are 2 options OP: 1. Balls to the wall..live like you are on borrowed time. Approach as many women as possible and play the numbers game.

2. Pay upfront. Seemingly less romantic but hey..a woman sitting on all fours= a woman sitting doggy. She'll moan,you'll moan. You'll bust a nut and be happy.

3rd option: you do nothing and nothing happens...

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Lamborghini analogy once again.

No woman will come and save you. Zero. Just live life and be happy with it.

Men dont wanna pay for sex. But simultaneously the woman they want rather has money than sex..

There are 2 options OP: 1. Balls to the wall..live like you are on borrowed time. Approach as many women as possible and play the numbers game.

2. Pay upfront. Seemingly less romantic but hey..a woman sitting on all fours= a woman sitting doggy. She'll moan,you'll moan. You'll bust a nut and be happy.

3rd option: you do nothing and nothing happens...
I'll continue option 1.