Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i’d like some advice from you.

Reaction score
what’s the one thing you changed about your life that shifted your perspective and caused a positive impact on your life till this day?

basically your purpose/drive, something you know that if you hadn’t changed you wouldn’t be the same person today.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
At some point you really stop giving a f0ck about some Things AND said Things improve. But this Is not always the case

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My divorce did it for me. Thru pain came growth. It forced me to get out of my shell and socialize more. I developed skills I never had. Also learned I could do life on my own if I wanted to.

TB24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading. More than 120 books in the last 4 years: Psychology, relationships, red pill, and lots of other topics. Including topics I never thought I‘d be reading about.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what’s the one thing you changed about your life that shifted your perspective and caused a positive impact on your life till this day?
basically your purpose/drive, something you know that if you hadn’t changed you wouldn’t be the same person today.
My aborted suicide attempt at sixteen made me realise I care too much about what other people thought. So I stopped caring about that altogether and the resulting IDGAF attitude had a positive effect on virtually every aspect of my life.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a few experiences that shaped who I am today, though I am still actively becoming more of the kind of man I want to be.

1. Getting my card declined at the grocery store register after being paid the day before, knowing I wouldn't get paid again for 2 weeks, looking my wife and newborn daughter in the eyes feeling like a failure. I'd committed myself to never being in that position again and have since 10x increased my income.

2. Watching a 60-something year old couple arguing like a Jerry Springer episode, then get in the car together acting as if nothing had happened. I realized I'd rather be dead than live my life like that and shortly after I found the red pill.

3. I thought I was jacked and just a little bit away from having a 6 pack, when I had 0 hints of even a single ab. I realized I'd been lying to myself and had to take a very big step back to start looking at life (and myself) objectively, and approach everyday interactions with the kind of brutal honesty that did not allow for delusion as I'd once been susceptible. Some time later and I'm now living with a 6 pack and 17.5" arms 24/7... life is better this way.

4. I thought I wanted to go the management route as that was the route laid before me in a previous position. I started schooling up to go that way, got halfway done with a bachelor's degree in pursuit of it, then realized that I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror doing what I'd have to do - to make it in that career field. I redirected to the highest paying bachelor's program I could find (tech), and will be graduating with a Bachelor's shortly. I realized I don't need to love my job, I just need to not hate it, and it has to support the lifestyle I want.