Hypergamy Anecdote

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a story about recent events.

This random girl I don't know (but we have a few mutual facebook friends) adds me on facebook. I've never seen her, talked to her, or heard anything about her, but I see she is a drummer and since I'm a musician, I get lots of new people adding me on social media that want to work with me musically, etc.

This girl adds me a couple months ago, no communication, no message, no "likes" from her or anything on my page. On Friday I get a fully nude photo sent from this girl. No text, no message, no anything else, just a full body nude shot. I don't respond.

I ask one of our mutual friends "hey, who's this girl? what is her deal" type thing. A buddy says "oh she added me on facebook a while back and wanted to try out for my band last year, but never showed up. I hear she lives with her parents, is 30 years old, and has a hard time keeping a job. She has a wierd vibe."

Today, she posts online the following:

"When you're looking for a relationship but most guys just want to "have fun," it's very disappointing....I've had a couple life changing relationships so far and I want that feeling again...."

This just made me laugh, this girl goes out sending strangers full nudes online and doesn't understand why guys only want to "have fun" with her?

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a story about recent events.

This random girl I don't know (but we have a few mutual facebook friends) adds me on facebook. I've never seen her, talked to her, or heard anything about her, but I see she is a drummer and since I'm a musician, I get lots of new people adding me on social media that want to work with me musically, etc.

This girl adds me a couple months ago, no communication, no message, no "likes" from her or anything on my page. On Friday I get a fully nude photo sent from this girl. No text, no message, no anything else, just a full body nude shot. I don't respond.

I ask one of our mutual friends "hey, who's this girl? what is her deal" type thing. A buddy says "oh she added me on facebook a while back and wanted to try out for my band last year, but never showed up. I hear she lives with her parents, is 30 years old, and has a hard time keeping a job. She has a wierd vibe."

Today, she posts online the following:

"When you're looking for a relationship but most guys just want to "have fun," it's very disappointing....I've had a couple life changing relationships so far and I want that feeling again...."

This just made me laugh, this girl goes out sending strangers full nudes online and doesn't understand why guys only want to "have fun" with her?
Maybe she made that post to compensate for making herself look like a slvt to you. Like her sending that pic and you ignoring it probably made her hamster spin and now she made that post as damage control. Of course this is a shot in the dark.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What did she look like naked? Just saying...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Yeah, was she attractive or nasty?
2) Obviously some sort of screwball
3) What does this have to do with hypergamy?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you know what hypergamy is. This is just an attention wh0re is a bit surprised that you didn't respond to a nude picture of her. Why she did this I don't have a clue, and you really shouldn't care.... low self-esteem, crazy... who cares, but it's not hypergamy. If you just want to use her for sex, then it's pretty clear you could do it pretty easy.... What do you want?

I have an Instagram account so that I can keep track of what my 12 yos are doing on-line. I don't use it for anything else except to follow a couple of friends that have accounts, but I have NEVER posted ANYTHING on it. Yet.... every now and then some crazy @ss half naked chick starts following me out of nowhere, don't know who they are and don't care. I think it's just some kind of scam... maybe that is what is going on her.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you know what hypergamy is. This is just an attention wh0re is a bit surprised that you didn't respond to a nude picture of her. Why she did this I don't have a clue, and you really shouldn't care.... low self-esteem, crazy... who cares, but it's not hypergamy. If you just want to use her for sex, then it's pretty clear you could do it pretty easy.... What do you want?

I have an Instagram account so that I can keep track of what my 12 yos are doing on-line. I don't use it for anything else except to follow a couple of friends that have accounts, but I have NEVER posted ANYTHING on it. Yet.... every now and then some crazy @ss half naked chick starts following me out of nowhere, don't know who they are and don't care. I think it's just some kind of scam... maybe that is what is going on her.
Scam is possible

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I see how maybe I used hypergamy incorrectly. I was more thinking of this girl wants her cake and to eat it too. She wants cheap sex and also meaningful relationship. They're kind of mutually exclusive. I suppose if she fVcks a bunch of dudes each week one is bound to be decent/quality male? I don't know. I don't think it's a scam because I have mutual friends with her who know her somewhat. Anyways, I've been focusing on a single plate these days, but I don't see why the option wouldnt remain open...

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rate her a solid 7.5. I've never seen her in person. Her body is a solid 8.5 and her face is a 7.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may have been a test of some type..... I've had a girl show me Brazilian wax job picture on their phone.... she looked embarrassed, But I laughed so long my cheeks hurt. I had some other women tell me it was on purpose and not an accident {maybe trust a woman on this one}