Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hyper Agressive Girl - Wants My Attention - Advice Please

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

So two nights ago - Wed, I went to local bar for a friend’s B-day. I got there straight from the gym and was sweaty and in gym clothes. I meet my friend and she immediately introduces me to this HB8. This HB8 immediately say's "Hi" and I go to shake her hand...when she pulls me in and says any friend of her is my friend - nice lil hug and feels my sweaty shirt back. She is 24yrs old. No kids and never married.

So from then on..she is playing the game with me. I go sit down with my friend and we are in a both style seating arrangement. She crawls over the back of me ..touching my shoulders, etc and plops down..She proceeds to say..something like "oh, if you start getting nervous because of me, don’t worry, I’m used to it - guys tend to get flustered by me, I'll understand".

I was like "oh snap, here we go..hyper aggresive, Attention hor, in the house. She had a bunch guy and girl friends there..however, she kept talking to me and trying to get my attention. I end up talking to one of her girlfriends who is short, round, and not so cute girl. She and I began talking and her friend is coming in out of the booth - still straddling me, mind you. And there are some new guys there and starts talking about her ex - Russian boyfriend who was the best in bed for her, etc. Then she asks me about my tattoo's and if I have any piercing’s. I say just my ears and there are no earrings in them for years now. She then proceeds to let the table (her friend, myself, and two new guys), that she has 5 piercing’s and only 3 in her ears...DUH!

So, I say "oh that’s cool" and stay quiet. The guys of course falling for it and hit her up, all enthused. - So are your nipples pierced? ..She is like no. Oh, really? What its pierced (Im like duh)...she proceeds to tell them about her ****ty and hood being pierced and what not. So the guys are all into her and I commented (in front of her), to her friend something like "I know she wanted me to ask where the other piercing’s were - not falling for it". So when she was done with guys she leans over and tries to act bothered and says "I heard you talking s****t". I told "Ok honey". She took that shut down well and asked me if I wanted a drink....she bought. I told her I had an early morning at the gym and had to go after that drink. So I drank the drink, said bye to her friend and asked for her #. She gave it to me, I called it and told her to save mine.

The next morning at like 9:20am she sends me a text asking me "how was the gym". I wait like 2.5hrs to answer. I say "it was great -thanks". She then proceeds to start texting me throughout the day.

She goes on about how much fun she had with me last night and that we should hang out. I tell her, in a text "Ok, call me when you want to do something" she replies "Im pretty much open, you should call whenever YOU WANT to do something". I’m like OK here she goes. I respond back, "so listen, I think we should "do" something soon then" she replies "that a boy, I like dominate men!"...Now, Im like, oh snap, she is an attention hor, pierced up, and likes dominate men.

Gentleman (and ladies if your reading), this was just yesterday, and today forgot my phone at home. I find out there are missed texts and a call from her right now.

How should I proceed?

Thanks in advance!
-eyedogg

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, sounds hilariously entertaining - tell her you like girls that talk like a pirate - see what she does.

seriously though, she sounds mental, but could be a lot of fun. i wouldn't get attached, that's for sure.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have added that it was a HILARIOUS night...cause she was over the top flirting, showing off, talking in innuendos, etc.

Most of her guy friends were her age and getting drunk. I just laid back and watched the fun and mayhem.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Pure attempt at qualifying herself by giving you the stats of her previous conquests. The fact that you left your phone at home and did not return her calls or texts is critical and fortuitous! Good show. The more you lean back the more she'll lean in. Soon enough she'll be like that bird perched on the edge of a water glass, bobbing her head with each stroke going closer and closer to the water until, BOOM, her head is in your sac.

You're on the path my friend.

Reaction score
There is no such thing as an "attention hor" - she is just a plain hor!! Treat her like one!!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
There is no such thing as an "attention hor" - she is just a plain hor!! Treat her like one!!

Is it possible for you to string together a sentence without using the word hor?

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Is it possible for you to string together a sentence without using the word hor?
Impossible, when you are talking about hors!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Captain, it is siimply...illogical."

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... with chics like this I think you should phuck her, and do lotsa really nasty filthy stuff to her... I'm talkin ATM style stuff...she'd probably be into it. Either way, make sure you put it in her bum. :D If anything I see her as a easy kill!

Frenchconnection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny I think the same thing is happening to me to. However, this an HB8 that's been around my circle of friends for a while.

Asked for my number (when none of the friends were around) and then is already bugging me by texting me this morning and waking my ass up!

The only thing is that she's an attention hore and a hore too..

Bah...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Impossible, when you are talking about hors!
This gave me quite the chuckle. Good job!