Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hyothetical questions are gold

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't fully realize the value of the hypothetical question until today, when a friend said "hey remember last time at lunch when we had that conversation about..."

The great thing is that they are so easy to come up with.

Examples:

What would you do if...
you found out your car exploded
you were walking home and found $1000
you had the opportunity to drive a race car on the track

Would you rather...
marry an attractive midget, or semi-attractive person of average height
move to the beach in australia or travel to the moon for a day
go sky diving or scuba diving

How would you feel if...
you were given a mansion anywhere you wanted
the dog you thought died yesterday ran up to you today
you were blind but one day could see again

They're really very easy to come up with. People may say "but you can't just say something like that in the middle of a conversation, it will seem wierd!" People don't remember that kind of thing anyway. Even if they would remember it, the point is not that you made a weird connection in your conversation, or that you were really random, but that you made the conversation interesting. This will greatly compensate for any akwardness in asking the question in the particular situation. Some of these might be odd depending on the person and situation, but they do two things:

-Bring out emotions (you can make them positive depending on the question)
-Make her REMEMBER you and/or your conversation

They also fun.

Try it. Next time you casually see someone and have a conversation, particularly a girl, ask a question like this. Make it a fun conversation. You'd be suprised at the things you can get out of a simple question :).

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How wonderful would u feel if i kissed your neck right now?

Good tip Noc

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!

Yeah, I do this all the time! I love it! It is a great way to create humor even when the situation is boring. Superb conversation starter, and it will also "weed out" the boring people that you don't want to associate with.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes use the "what if I would win the lottery"?

It's great for building rapport, keeping the convo going on a fun and natural way, and you can find out about her interests.

Wow, wouldn't it be great if you won the lottery, I would take a month vacation and buy a house on *insert tropical island*, and party with all my friends....blblabla.

I'm not a NLP guy, but paterns like "can you imagine sitting on a beach, sun going down, with a ****tail in your hand...blablabla", are very easy to use.

I actually like to fantasize about this, with friends, girlfriends, whatever, it's good fun anyway :)

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

This is the greatest way to create patterns in my opinion. Tey build directly from what she just said. You can run hypothetical questions anywhere if the person is bored enough. The only place they don't work are during action dates, these are like conversational lull killers.

What would you do if...
Your dog ran away from home and you had to spend all night looking for it?