Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hydroxycut

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to try to hit the beach soon...near my birthday in august. And right now i have a fat roll around my sides and lower stomach...you can still see abs but all the excess fat just isnt super sexy.

What do you guys think about Hydroxycut? Some people have told me that it WAS dangerous... but im not sure for myself here...or the fact that it might not even work.

I havent did any studies like i usually do yet i just figured i would ask some of you guys if you have had any experience with it...easier that way.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a couple of clients who were on it and 1 co-worker.

It elevates your heart rate more than usual during physical activity. I wouldn't recommend it.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not recommend it either. But if you do, make sure you monitor how your body responds to it. Also, don't OD on the stuff just because you think it's might work faster.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking Hdrox Hardcore......I havent seen anything bad as in side effects since I've been taking it....it's been a month. But last night since THIS post I started to research it and seeing some of the side effects started to freak me out and now I feel funny taking them, I think it's allright as long as you dont freak out on them and some of the directions on the bottle is a little 2 MUCH....6 tablets a day!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cutting fat is very simple: less calories consumed and more calories burned. You don't need any supplement crap; they are selling laziness that does not work that well anyway. The right way is to eat a diet of mostly lean protein and vegetables, and spend more time doing an intense cardio activity. The '20 minutes, 3x a week' crap does not cut it. The mma fighters I know probably do 2-3 hours of cardio every day. With that diet and cardio level, dropping 20-30 pounds in a month is not difficult.

Given that you have weightlifting numbers in your sig, I should add the disclaimer that I am no powerlifter, and I cannot tell you what my recommendations for diet and cardio will to do those numbers. They may go down, but you will look good at the beach. I only weigh 160 pounds, and I don't even want to know how low my weightlifting maxes are, but I have hot women checking out my chest and arms all the time.

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the caffeine free version because I am drinking too much coffee. Anyway my conclusion was that they were money badly spent. I bought the box when I started going to the gym. I didn't see any side effects but I didn't see any extraordinary results either.

My goal was to get rid of the gut and I made it. After 3 - 4 months I got lazy and stopped the gym. The gut reappeared. After 1 year I started going again to the gym. Now after 3 months the gut has almost disappeared.

So my conclusion is that these pills are useless. I have the same results now as back then. They are simply money thrown away.

Reaction score
I'm also not proud of having given in to it. It was more curiosity than anything else. And they did not do a damn thing.

Remember, there's no substitute for hard work. Get your pre-breakfast cardio in 3-4 times a week and your post workout low intensity cardio. If you can consistently do that and watch your diet you will burn fat like nobody's business.

Btw- if you must try it, I will say that when I was doing my research I did hear a lot about people trying it and immediately stopping due to feeling strange sensations involving their heart (always scary). Anything from skipping to elevated pulse (more than would be normal from the caffeine hop it gives you). IMHO it's not worth the side effects.

If anything, it's a useful motivator since you'll feel guilty spending the $40 or whatever on the bottle and not doing the extra cardio :p

my 2c.

Reaction score
I have found it to be pretty useless as well. If anything, drop the $$ on it and use it as a motivator to get your ass to doing cardio.

I did not suffer any side effects while using it (went through about half the bottle and threw the rest away) but when I was doing my research I did read about a lot of people suffering mostly milder side effects (heart skips, increased bp, heart rate, etc.) with a few more major ones.

IMHO there is no substitute for hard work.. do your pre-breakfast cardio 3-4 times a week and watch your diet and you'll be a golden god.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice fellers. My goal is to be able to bench 400lbs by the end of this year but it seems like i have to eat alot more to get stronger. I am just looking for something that will take my lower flabs away there not overly big they are just there and slightly annoying.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not take fat burners. I took a whole bunch of them back in high school and all it ever brought me was raised heart rates, shortness of breath, and light headedness. For the whole 4 - 5 lbs I lost over a month, it's just not worth it. Besides, if you're on hydroxycut you can kiss you strength goodbye. If you're lucky, you'll maintain your lifts on it. I guarantee you that you won't increase them.

Go with a natural fat burner like green tea extract or something. Oh and eat healthy!