Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hurry...does this girl want me?

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer:Ok so Im in a LTR like for 3 years and I live with my gf. I caught her makin out with some dude a long time ago. We got through it eventually cause its not too big of a deal but some revenge would be nice.

Last night I went out when my gf was home doing some stuff for work . Me and my friend went out and he ran into some girls he knew. One of them was pretty hot and I vaguely remember meeting her about a year ago but she remembered me. My friend messed around with her one time over a year ago..he has some other girl now.

So we start talking and I neg her here and there yadda yadda yadda. She said something like she likes to sew sh1t, I was clowning on her cause i would never expect a hot girl to admit that.

My gf is going on a camping trip tongith and she just left. So last night I was like im going to get this girl to hang out with me tomorrow night (tonight). So up front I was like yea my gf blah blah to disarm her. Then I asked her oh so whats up with your bf? not knowing she even had one I just assumed cause shes very good looking and cool. Shes like oh hes a d1ck im done with him cause he said this and that blah blah blah been with him 5 months etc. Then I was like well you should come meet me up tomorrow I got a friend to introduce you to hes cool yadda yadda. I know she has no trouble getting a guy cause all night dudes were checking her out and my friend was telling me. Then I was like "ill give you my number so you can call me tomorrow but you gotta promise that you wont harrass me, stalk me, and call me late night" immediately she was like oh thats not me blah blah and handed her phone to me with a quickness. I put my number in and later on during the night she texted me "your friend is looking for you" so I had her number. later on she was a little touchy but not too much. I went a little playful kino on her.

The night ended i was fvcked up and i texted her "seamstress you better come out tomorrow after your concert but only if you promise to act cool."
no reply last night.

Today I got a text frm her..."so where do you think your going tonight?" i said blah blah. She replied and said ill call u after and well meet up then i said aite seamstress. Just wanted to throw in a quick little neg.

So I dont know what to think, does she wanna chill with me or just see who I want to introduce her too? I mean I totally disarmed her, maybe too much I dont know, but I can tell she digs me. So how should I play it? I probalby will be chillin with dude I said I would introduce her too tonight before she meets me up.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because a situation turned out that your ugly HB 2 was fvcking other dudes behind your back for months doesnt mean the same for me.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ lol.

But anyways you will see when she calls you tonight.
I think the last text before you went in the house was unneccissary, and me personally after I gave her the invite would have used the social proof she gave to talk to other girls, but that's just me..

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably gonna **** the dude you're introducing her too, lol.

Frog X

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ haha.

Its like you've completely disqualified yourself, the only way I can see you getting out of this is if you meet up with her, tell her the guys coming, but he never shows up.

Ever then it looks really crap on your behalf because its an obvious setup.

Or you could get your mate to play along, be a complete douche bag, then maybe she will go with you instead.

Haha I dunno, its hard to tell if shes like playing along with it to meet you again or really is looking forward to the setup from just a few texts and the limited info you can give over the net.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
Just say the dude couldn't make it - "And so it seems it is just me and you!".

Make your move..and go for the kiss!

...and only be loyal to your wife and dog!

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I had a hunch she was an aw and she is. I texted her ewhen I got out.
Me when's ur sh1t over?
Her idk the main show just started. Why?
Me just got out txt me when ur dine or something
Her ok will do

So no txt or call. I am for sure not inititiating. That's some aw sh1t to me. I know she's got dudes txting her or whatever just like I am. God I knew it. Well atleast I got a girl at home I can go to. I suspect a text tomorrow or sometime in the future from her. Every girl I deal with is an aw even my gf. Its sickening. I gotta play so many dam games all the time its ridiculous.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other similar experiences what did u do to get her afterwards.