Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hundreds die in Iraq :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite horrible indeed - almost no one mourns for Iraqi civilians when they die.
50+ casualties in a car bomb is routine in Iraq, but the Iraqis don't make the huge production of it that Londoners did a few months ago.
I'm sure this thread will turn political and/or get shut down soon.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LowPlainsDrifter
Quite horrible indeed - almost no one mourns for Iraqi civilians when they die.
50+ casualties in a car bomb is routine in Iraq, but the Iraqis don't make the huge production of it that Londoners did a few months ago.
I'm sure this thread will turn political and/or get shut down soon.
There's no reason for this thread to get political. I'm confused why you think Londoners made such a big deal about the bombings last month. They really didn't - London is the most-bombed city in the West over the last hundred years. And there's a huge disparity in security levels between Baghdad and London, if you didn't know, so a bomb going off here is a big deal.

I was talking to my dad about this and he wondered if suicide bombers are pleased with this kind of accident. Though it sounds like it was panic about a bomber that led to all these deaths, the bomber didn't actually kill anyone. Does he then rejoice as if this is a victory?

It was an awful tragedy, to be sure. Hopefully Iraq can get its security up to a proper level soon to avert terrible events like this.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thousands have died in New Orleans, Missisipi, and the Gulf Coast area. Let's go take care of our own. Where are my tax payer bones when OUR people really need it?

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Thousands have died in New Orleans, Missisipi, and the Gulf Coast area. Let's go take care of our own. Where are my tax payer bones when OUR people really need it?
You get what you give; kill thousands of innocent men, women and children in Iraq, and alot of the western world who realises this and belives things apart from mainstream news, wont have sympathy for you.
Get your prioritys right and pull out rather than killing people and stealing the oil.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Whoever the idiot was that yelled "suicide bomber" on that bridge should be drawn and quartered if they didn't get trampled to death.

Another horrible tragedy...and to people who were just trying to observe and practice their religious beliefs. Horrible.

It's really sad that people try to make political statements by doing things that are so hurtful to so many innocent people. Having to fear being caught in the crossfire of this kind of violence is so wrong and unfair to the people caught amid that kind of life.

Hopefully one day they people of Iraq will be able to live without those fears.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by cA^
You get what you give; kill thousands of innocent men, women and children in Iraq, and alot of the western world who realises this and belives things apart from mainstream news, wont have sympathy for you.
Get your prioritys right and pull out rather than killing people and stealing the oil.
Oh yes...everyone posting on here were asked by our government if they could go to war...and every one of us dirty greedy Americans have our hands in the Iraqi oil.

My God but you are stupid. Listen, if you want to rant and rave and preach over politics go to a government web site and do it. No one here has any control over what our government does...so go blow it out your arsehole.

Austrailians, Canadians and the British have a tendency to want to turn everything into a political cause. That kind of discussion is BANNED here because of people like you.

Now, stop posting your political rhetoric on threads about human tragedy...that is idiotic and makes you look bug sh*t crazy. You can shut up now...

(note to Austrailians, Canadians and British who DON'T act like this guy...I wasn't talking about YOU.)

Status
Not open for further replies.