Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hugs not handshakes....still works like a charm

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this Russian chick this weekend. Friend of a female friend. I met them down in the lobby of my building and did my "hug instead of a handshake" greeting I use when I first meet a woman.

She didn't expect me to go for the hug, but what I got in return surprised ME. She actually EMBRACED ME. Not the ass out kind of thing. The she kissed me on the cheek. Like a GOOD sort of kiss. Kinda wet. And I broke away from it first since i am not accustomed to the chick latching onto me like that the first time we meet. Chemistry, yes. Semi-passionate embrace....never had that happen. If it were a more appropriate time and place I could have been making out with her within ten seconds of meeting her, no doubt in my mind!

After having a drink at my place we hit a club. I couldn't understand a damn word she was saying but I did dance with her, and came about an inch and a half from kissing her (don't ask why I didn't, long story).

Point is, always, ALWAYS go for the hug when you first meet a chick!

When you first think about doing it your mind might resist thinking the chick is gonna look at you like a creepy perv, but I have NEVER had a bad reaction.

I think it accomplishes two things. First, it sets the frame that you are comfortable with touch and that you are a social kind of guy.

Secondly it breaks through several barriers. It creates COMFORT and RAPPORT, and if her first ten second interaction with you is good, it can even go so far as to spark ATTRACTION. there is no doubt in my mind that had i not hugged this chick it would have been an entirely different frame between us.

ALWAYS go for the hug!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't Russians greet everyone like that though? lol.

In anycase you're advice is spot on dude.

It establishes confidence and dominace of the situation.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Good advice brother.

Although, if the chick looks suspect be wary. I used to do the hole hug vs handshake gimmick but one time I went to hug a broad and when I got to close, and too late to backout, I got a whiff of her goddamned breath. It smelled like a fvcking wet skunk was doing tae-bo in her throat.

It's been hands ever since.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

Yo Karma,

That experience you just shared with us had made me realize something:

You know how a lot of "PUA gurus" are fond of giving women what they call "The Kiss Test", to see if she's ready? Well, since you've just rung the bell to sound the alarm about all the foul breathed chicks that MAY be out there waiting for us...maybe SOMEBODY should write something for the "Tips" Section outlining a way for us to give a "SMELL TEST" to weed out all Bad Breath Broads!!!!"

Just kidding...or am I? :up:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
what if you just meet someone, not when someone introduces them to you?
I stumbled upon this because I got to the point where I know a lot of women, and these women would bring their friends to my place before we go out, and I always felt awkward hugging one or two of the women and then shaking the hand of the last one. If you are already hugging one or more women it's an easy transition. Don't think I would try walking up to a chick with my arms wide open, but I'm sure it would work on some of them.

And as for the breath thing....man I hate that sh!t. And it's almost always the chicks who smoke.

Stale cigarettes and booze....yummm.

Matter of fact the third chick in the group that night had some kickin cigarette/booze breath. I know everyone has their days, but I hope my sh!t NEVER gets that bad.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Don't Russians greet everyone like that though? lol.
Matter of fact they were talking about that as I was hugging her. The other two were saying "three kisses" or something like that.

But it wasn't WHAT we were doing, it was how she was doing it. The way she looked into my eyes. The way she moved into me. The way her hand trailed off down my arm as she started to let go. I knew I wanted to fukk her right that second. She was OOZING sex.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Point is, always, ALWAYS go for the hug when you first meet a chick!

When you first think about doing it your mind might resist thinking the chick is gonna look at you like a creepy perv, but I have NEVER had a bad reaction.
You've NEVER had a negative response?? That's amazing. Personally, I'd never have the balls to hug a stranger! Hell, I'm lucky to get a handshake from most women. Good on you though.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing with the hug is it's a great way to lead into that first kiss. If a woman has interest in you, she will press her cheek to yours while she's giving you that warm strong hug/embrace.

When she does this, squeeze the hug a little more. Then just roll you lips to her cheek and then give her a little peck on the cheek, then roll a little further, and bam your kissing her on the lips. Works every time.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
KarmaSutra said:
Good advice brother.

Although, if the chick looks suspect be wary. I used to do the hole hug vs handshake gimmick but one time I went to hug a broad and when I got to close, and too late to backout, I got a whiff of her goddamned breath. It smelled like a fvcking wet skunk was doing tae-bo in her throat.

It's been hands ever since.
Of course bad breath isn't pleasant...but I think a chick with a Russian accent is worse. God do their accents turn me off.