Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

huge problem with my diet

stud_muffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey wats up all

okay i weight about 91 kg and im 185 cm tall i have a gut (big)
i work out once a week and thats tuesday i bench press 90kg once thats not good i know im 15 years old but i eat alot of junk food so i decied to go on a diet for about 3 months because i want to get cut up i started to eat arted eat healthy food but alot of them but my results were bad i didnt even lose 1kg i only lost half i think if you look at my arms i have no absolute tricep but i have a hug bicep (im not showing off)
think my younger brother has a bigger tricep i have 3 older brother okay the oldest one he is skinny iweight more then him but his tricep is hug and is bicep is alright not to bad but he is cut up to the max my second oldest brother he is the same as me no tricep but he hasa hug bicep and not cut up no where near cut up and its ugly its a turn off and im scared im going to turn out just like him but his way more bigger then my older brother heheheh and my other brother just older then me by 2 yrs he has no bicep but good tricep and cut up to the max so he is going to turn out just like my oldest brother and im going to turn out like my 2nd oldest brother can i do something about it or its just my jeens CAN ANY BODY HERE HELP ME OUT PLZ(sorry for the grammer its sh!t) AND THANK YOU

:)