Huge Problem; I'M RUNNING INTO THE SAME GIRLS!

Coiffio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made a terrible mistake! I was so stoked when I discovered this site and tried to apply the techniques approaching girls as soon as I could. I didn't plan ahead, and now, I think I've exhausted most of my practice opportunities.

For a couple of weeks, I was approaching girls left and right on weekends. They didn't all go smoothly, but I thought "oh well, who cares? I'll never see these girls again."

I live in a pretty small city though. Not a lot of bars, not a lot of cute girls. It's easy to run into the same people more than once, and I've recently found myself running into a few of the same girls. On two occasions, 1 girl said "Hey wait a minute, didn't you come and talk to me over at ***** 2 weekends ago?" and another just shouted "You tried this on me already!"

I'm so afraid. What have a I done? I'm afraid I've humiliated myself infront of every cute girl I'm likely to encounter. I got a new haircut and bought some new clothes and just stayed in this weekend, hoping a new look and staying out of site would help people forget about me so I can get a second chance.

But what if that doesn't work? What if the few girls around here recognize me from the last time I tried and fail to pick them up? Can you ever get a chance with the same girl more than once?

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Coiffio said:
"You tried this on my already!"

Don't use lines! Come up with situational stuff, so that you don't risk ever "trying that on them again". :)

Also, when you do meet them again, act like you're friends. I mean, they have already met you once no? Why not keep the interaction going from that point on? Forget about any "humiliation", that's in your head only. Be a cool guy, and they will notice ;)

Coiffio

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
Don't use lines! Come up with situational stuff, so that you don't risk ever "trying that on them again". :)

Also, when you do meet them again, act like you're friends. I mean, they have already met you once no? Why not keep the interaction going from that point on? Forget about any "humiliation", that's in your head only. Be a cool guy, and they will notice ;)
I didn't use lines, they were just openers, threads and transitions I made up.

If I run into a girl I've approached and ejected, how do I act like we're friends when we only had a brief convo 3 or 4 weeks ago? All I remember is her face. I don't remember anything about her, her friends or even her name.

The past 2 weeks, after I had that experience with those 2 girls and I saw another girl I recognized from before, I panicked and left the bar.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 girl said "Hey wait a minute, didn't you come and talk to me over at ***** 2 weekends ago?
YOU: : "So did I get your number?" or "Oh, you remember me?

Originally Posted by Coiffio
"You tried this on my already!"
YOU: "well Im tryin it again. Got a problem with that?"

Just reintroduce yourself, and start over.

"Oh, did we get off on the wrong foot? If it was my fault, Im sorry, lets start over. My name is Coiffio." and change your game a little here. They'll always give you another chance if be smooth.

But, the real problem is not getting into that situaion in the first place. You need to scrap your lines and openers. Be a guy, not a PUA. If the girls remember you trying to pick them up, they wont respond good. If you introduce yourself, and talk to them, and remember their names, they wont ever respond badly when you talk to them again in the future. There is no reason whatsoever you shouldnt be able to say hi to anyone you've introduced yourself to. Even girls that have blatantly rejected me are friendly when I see them again. I dont see how people get 'blown out.' Be more natural about it.

Try introducing yourself to girls, and chit chat, before you throw game at her. That way when you see them again, you can continue. I run into the same girls too, and I never have your problem. Remember their names. Dont consider her a target, consider her a new acquaintance, that you'd possible like to get naked with.

Coiffio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it says you're 32, so I imagine the girls you're gaming are late 20s, early 30s. But I'm 22. Do you have any idea how prissy, catty and vicious late teen, early 20s girls can be?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I know very well what girls your age are like . I was your age once. Im really not much different.

But, it doesnt matter. As you get older, you realize girls change very little as they age. If your girls are catty, and vicious, its because of the particular group or scene they're involved in, not their age. And, more than that, its their reaction to YOU, thats making them that way. Chicks are chicks. Age gap is nothing more than fashion, music, and lingo. Take those away, and they are exactly the same.

I hope my advice makes enough sense. It seems to me that you're in robotic PUA mode, and not seeming genuine enough to them. doing a ton of approaches is good in a city environment, but in smaller cities, you need to establish yourself in their life a little more, as chances are, you will see them again. Dont 'approach' them; try just 'meeting' them in a neutral way, before running your game. if you have your game right, you shouldnt have the problems you're having.

Also, like I said, if they are cold, because they have heard your lines before, you can back your game down, and be real, and start over with them, (which is faked on your part mostly. You just do this to regain their trust). OR, you could run your game even harder and plow through their bytch shields that way.

Coiffio

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Dont 'approach' them; try just 'meeting' them in a neutral way, before running your game. if you have your game right, you shouldnt have the problems you're having.
Well that's the problem; my game isn't tight. I'm still learning, and to become good, you have to practice, but I'm afraid I've lost all my opportunities to practice because I flunked out with many of the girls around here.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is that I dont believe you are 'flunking' with any of these girls. Try to re-introduce yourself to them, and play down the fact that you hit on them before. just say "So? Im a guy, you're a girl. Thats what we're supposed to do. Now that I dont find you attractive anymore, I just wanted to try to be friends. Lets start over: I'm Coiffio..." extend hand "And you are?..."And if she still has her bytch shield up, call her out on it. "Quit being such a brat, and shake my hand. Im not a creep... unless you like creeps." Tell her jokes. Hell, buy her a drink if you have to, but just ONE. Just get on her good side somehow.

Some of this may go against the 'rules' here, but you have nothing to lose. Supplicate just enough to where she thinks are are nice, and accepts you. Then... turn the game back on, slowly.

This is where you can really improve you're game. You need to 'plow' through her negative reactions until she realizes you're an alright guy. Dont let her get the upper hand on you. Always do it in a C+F way. Be humurous, as you knock her off her high horse. Know that you are superior to her, but be NICE, while being just a little condescending. You can do it. Make it a challenge. Try to turn a girl around, just to like you as a normal guy. Pick one of these girls, and keep talking to her. Dont pester her too much, but keep at it, until she accepts you This will be good for you.

I want a field report on my desk by monday.