Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hug or kiss on the cheek for greeting on first date???

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys do? ive had girls hug me when i meet them but sometimes i just approach and we just keep walking and saying hello how's things etc.

how do you do it?

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there was an episode of friends or something when one of the girls boyfriends tried out sweetheart as a nickname. Didnt work out for him.

In the same manner, do what works for you.

Personally, I walk up, make eye contact, smile, say hi give a one arm hug around the waste (without turning to the side for that faggy one arm fake ass nigga hug) and kiss the cheek. Like out the side of my mouth kiss the cheek. Keep it casual. Kino it up.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
even in public? could make them feel uncomfortable around people?

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the kiss on the cheek with all girls I know. Do whatever you always do. You should be worried less about her and more about yourself. Inner game bro.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
right.. yeah usually i've always never touched them. i am not use to it. one date of mine however just walked right up to me and hugged me real tight .. kinda of surprised me as i was just gonna say hey how's it goin? lol.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not comfortable with it, then don't do it. Otherwise it'll seem pretty damn obvious how awkward it is, then THAT is where the discomfort arrives from. Approach with confidence like ya don't give a sh!t.

A man with enough confidence can make a girl blush when he kisses her hand on the greet. I've seen this sh*t b4!

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man in public. Unless you meet your girls in a private back alley?

I dont really think too much about this crap. I just do it.

I think neggy is right. Just do what makes you feel comfortable. Unless you are working hard on inner game and are using this girl as practice to expand your game repertoire.

In self analyzing, I think maybe I do it to show that her space is my space and to show her that I am a boss. And that I am able to work outside of societal norms. But when I do it, I do it because I feel like it. You get what Im saying? Just do whatever it feels natural.

A girl puts more priority in that you feel natural and comfortable rather than the actual manifestation of your actions.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always do a real hug.

A kiss on the cheek seems to brazen for me, yes I am a wuss :whistle:

What's most confusing for me is what to do at the end of the date. I guess it depends on the logistics of the date itself.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up, shake their hand, keep holding it as you grab their right elbow (lightly) with your left hand, and give a quick peck on the cheek.....make it obvious you're not going for the mouth. This has never failed me.