http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/ - Beta Central

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I happened to come across this site and...yeah...after reading through some of the first page only...I feel bad for these men. They are the text book definition of beta and everything we strive against here.

I saw such things as (these are either direct quotes or accurate paraphrases)

"omg a girl messaged me on okcupid...then deleted her account..I'm so depressed"

"This girl at work is single now..I think I'm going to ask her out as friends first and try to move it from there..I'll give myself a month to do this!"

"I'm 30, live at home in basement, virgin etc...oh well one day"

"I don't get why girls go for jerks, guys like us are the best"

"I'm not working out..there's no assurance I'll get a girl..so it's a waste of my time"

"Dude being friends with women is one of the best ways to get to their friends, it makes the friend zone worth it"

"My entire night was spent on thinking of how i'm such a terrible person for not taking the cab ride to her house and comforting her."

I mean I could go on and on..go look at it yourself. I wish there was some way I could help them. There basically like a polar opposite community as SoSuave.

Basically a bunch of men without a clue as to attain what they want/desire venting to one another about how lonely and awful their life is.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care??.....

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And all a woman needs to have is a vagina and be average or decent looking, men need a whole lot more than that(More than having a penis)

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I have been there. Now I'm spinning 5 plates.

Just refer them to SOS and hope they drop their standards.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
all a woman needs to have is a vagina and be average or decent looking, men need a whole lot more than that
True, but most of what women find attractive in men can be learned. Women have make-up, fashion and plastic surgery. The first two add at most one point while the latter is expensive and often subtracts points instead of adding them.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
True, but most of what women find attractive in men can be learned. Women have make-up, fashion and plastic surgery. The first two add at most one point while the latter is expensive and often subtracts points instead of adding them.
Ya I was just implying women have it easy when they are young, like starting at 18 and lasting throughout their 20's, when they are over 30 its a different game for them

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Ya I was just implying women have it easy when they are young, like starting at 18 and lasting throughout their 20's, when they are over 30 its a different game for them
Women over 30 are damaged goods if they are single. My range is 20-24 year olds.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy fvck that is some depressing shyt...