HS Dances - An "isolated" Epiphany

whoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just realized something. If you have a decent standing in school (popularitily-wise), asking that girl you like to the dance is easy. ie, I was talking to one of the hottest girl in school, the one that every guy talks to, and was getting all kinds of interest. When I asked her if she had a date, she sheepishly said yea, but with a freshman. I was like, whoa! this is one banging chick, but NO GUY IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL had the balls to even approach her. I asked her if she went to the dance last year, and again she said that she and her friends (one of which happens to be head cheerleader, very athletic, and smart) went together, DATELESS. Now this is just an isolated event, but i think i can safely say that there are always hot girls looking for dates. So, grab your balls and approach them!

whoa

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whoa
Hey guys, I just realized something.

Then you shouldn't post about it until you make another realization a few days later.

If you have a decent standing in school (popularitily-wise), asking that girl you like to the dance is easy.

No kidding. Girls will dance with almost anyone.

ie, I was talking to one of the hottest girl in school, the one that every guy talks to

Chumps.

and was getting all kinds of interest. When I asked her if she had a date, she sheepishly said yea, but with a freshman. I was like, whoa! this is one banging chick, but NO GUY IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL had the balls to even approach her.

She had a date...

I asked her if she went to the dance last year, and again she said that she and her friends (one of which happens to be head cheerleader, very athletic, and smart) went together, DATELESS.

HS dances are typically pretty casual, aren't they? I've never gone to a dance with a date before.

You'er right though, men are *****s.

Now this is just an isolated event, but i think i can safely say that there are always hot girls looking for dates.

No ****.

So, grab your balls and approach them!

Best part.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why the devil would someone want to confine themselve to one girl at a high school dance? thats just ridiculous

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lil devun
why the devil would someone want to confine themselve to one girl at a high school dance? thats just ridiculous
It's always seemed pretty stupid to me too. It simply isn't any fun being with one chick for the entire dance...bleagh. It is, however, a pretty good social proof thing. Ask a popular chick to the dance, you immediately gain popularity points. Then, if you get tired of her, lose her and go dance with someone else. It's a beautiful thing.

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
The pimpish way to do it

i went to a dance ahwile back and i faked sick, i got mad pitty lap dances, made out w/ 3 girls, and banged another one in the bathroom that night, then ended up seeing her a few days later hooked up again, just an idea, idk if it works for u guys, but w.e,

- Chris

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
at my school the only types of dances we have are the formal ones like homecoming and prom where you have to ask a date. well i shouldn't have said that because freshman year we always had mixers after football games but junior and senior year most dances you have to find a date. the big reason for that is probably because i go to an all guy school and the only girls that get to go to those are the ones that got asked so going stag doesnt work too well.