Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HS- bit daft, still a giggle.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, hope you're all doing great. Lots of new faces around here.

I haven't posted in a good while- I'm in my 6th week as an undergraduate and I figured it would be good to touch base, see if there's anything I can help with. Having done the HS thing I thought I'd give you my opinion on it. I know- it's been done a lot. Thing is, after you get out of it you really can see what it's like.

HS is an experience that everyone will find different. For some it will be a makeout desert, a drag, a constant feeling of being underwhelmed. For others it'll be great, tonnes of sex and fun and a general awesome time. However, HS should not be your glory days. One thing that is great about being a DJ is that at some point its highly likely that you were very unhappy. Therefore, it's damn likely that as soon as you start making changes, you'll get happier. I've never looked back, so just make sure that in HS you're always enjoying yourself more than you did last week, and you'll come out of it fine.

A lot of questions people post here are about if it's 'ok' or 'DJ' to do something, wear something, or be something. A lot of the time, people will slate you for asking such questions, and you might not understand why. The simple answer is that you should do whatever you want, if that's what you want to do. If you want to pay for a girl's dinner, do it. If you wan't to go get tanned, straighten your hair, do gym, study or (gasp.) be emo: go for it. But as a rule stop and think, "am I doing this because I want to, and if I'm doing it for a reason am I doing it for the right ones?". Why so liberal? Because if you go emo for a week and realise it was a bad choice, or you fail to screw one girl becasue you tried to buy her, does it really matter?

I don't personally think a lot of people here are here because they don't have a clue. I think a lot of people come to this site because they're too smart for the game. If you try and play you life logically you won't have any fun and probably very little sex- but we can all sympathise with you and your idea. You kind of have to un-learn all your preconceptions about sex and pick up a whole new mindset that has little to do with logic and a lot to do with heart. It's turing a soldier into a hero- a big shagging happy hero.

And with that in mind try not to get disheartened with the world. Chances are you'll pick up all this stuff in about a year, it'll take another year to get good at it, and after that you'll hit a bit of a lull. Why? Because people in HS are emotionally immature- hell they're teenagers. I suspect that a lot of guys who get into this seduction stuff at an early age find they're too good for most of they're age group before the end of HS. Then they get stuck with trying to think up metaphores for life and being all deep and clever. I should know, I did that hardcore. Best bit of advice, have some humility, enjoy yourself, and don't take anything too seriously.

If you need any help or want a chat give me a pm, other than that nice to be back!

Alex

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember you, man, it's good to see you. Nice post, some very good advice in there.

I suspect that a lot of guys who get into this seduction stuff at an early age find they're too good for most of they're age group before the end of HS. Then they get stuck with trying to think up metaphores for life and being all deep and clever.
COUGHCOUGHLIKRETSAMCOUGH;)

Hope you're having the time of your life in the real world.:)

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Best bit of advice, have some humility, enjoy yourself, and don't take anything too seriously.

Preach it brother, preach it:)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Hey all, hope you're all doing great. Lots of new faces around here.

I suspect that a lot of guys who get into this seduction stuff at an early age find they're too good for most of they're age group before the end of HS. Then they get stuck with trying to think up metaphores for life and being all deep and clever. I should know, I did that hardcore. Best bit of advice, have some humility, enjoy yourself, and don't take anything too seriously.

Yeah, I started getting into seduction techniques and what not in my 10th grade year and now I'm a senior and at times I wondered why ever contemplated being the AFC guy, asking the girl out and buying her flowers and sh*t. Like, i feel as if my mindset has always been that of a Pick up artist, Don Juan, etc.. and now at times I feel like I'm too good for most of these teenage girls around here but then Im not happy so, yeah humility definately keeps your feet on the ground.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers guys, good to be back. I'm going to sort out my msn so I can chat with people off here on it, mosly by deleting all my other contacts (hate msn- never use the ****ing thing anyway). Word!

EDIT: I can be reached at alex_scratchnsniff_lacy@hotmail.co.uk.

Last edited: