Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How's this for irony?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to read this whole thing, then you can just scroll to the bottom for the summary.

I met a woman I met in China, traveling arround the asia. We fvcked one day, and I liked her, more than my other one night stands. For sometime after that we were planning on meeting again, in another country. She really wanted to meet me. But we couldnt come to an agreement. Throw into the mix that I have been reading a book by Hiroko Murakami, "Noriegen Wood." Most depressing book ever, but I continue to read it because I can somewhat relate to the main character. Anyway the characters "gf" is a crazy girl that he only hooks up with once.

This girl that I liked, I also only hooked up with her once,(well twice in one day), and she also has a lot of problems. So that why I could relate to this book.

But anyway moving on. We talked one more time about meeting in another country. But the last email was about her problems and how she wants to marry her ex bf when she gets home, and how she doesn't think she can give me what I want, and that she doesn't want a relationship with me. But since visiting her is still an option, I am assuming that sex with her is still an option.

Admittedly, I did send some AFC'ish emails to her. And yeah, I do want more than a FB. But I am not going to travel to so far just to fvck for a week or two and then go home.

Unlike an AFC, I am actually quite relieved that she has rejected me. I was really confused about what was happening. I mean if it was just a FB, then what would be the point in doing things together besides sex???? If it was just a hook up I wouldn't have went through all this.

I didn't reply to her last email, and she says that she still wants to meet me, but I've decided that I won't go and visit her, but I'll keep in touch anyway. But here is the best part of the story. Yeah, I am dissappointed, but it's only dissappointment, and I am almost already over it. Everyday is a new day.

Ok so heres the really funny part:

Today when I logged into facebook and read this email sent to me by a woman I hooked up with while traveling, and she is getting married, There was another message on my facebook account. It said "you're ex-gf who didn't tell you she was actually married, and you nailed her many times" has accepted the friend request you accidently sent out over a year ago.

Get it? ;)

Opinions are much appreciated.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That pretty ****ed up. You fell into a trap! Glad it's over, move on.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait I didnt get it.....hmm I must be slow can you translate lol.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
wait I didnt get it.....hmm I must be slow can you translate lol.
Yeah me too I didn't get it.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get it? What's not to get? My ex, who was married when we dated, added me to facebook, the same day another girl sent me an email saying she didn't want to date me because she is getting married in the summer.

Married women are relentlessly trying to destroy me.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is giving you sex with no strings 'trying to destroy you?'

Just don't get too attached to hors next time :)