Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How'd You Meet Your HB g/f or Wife?

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This gorgeous mediterranean was waitressing at this Spanish restaurant and she hit on me so hard that even though she was a waitress, I could tell she wanted me. I played around with her, got her number, and took it from there.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This gorgeous asian was waitressing at this coffee shop and she hit on me so hard that even though she was a waitress, I could tell she wanted me. I played around with her, got her number, and took it from there.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
This gorgeous geninue american fatty was waitressing at this Burger King and she hit on me so hard that even though she was a waitress, I could tell she wanted me. I played around with her, got her number, and took it from there.

Last edited:

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Russian brides, pshhh, its all about the Peru Bride orders, they come in different colors, to match what clothes you're wearing that day.

G-Theory

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, one morning I woke up and realized I had to use the sh!tter. I sat down on the porcelain throne with my morning cup of coffee and daily newspaper and proceeded to let my innards go.

As I was getting up to leave, right before the flush something told me to look down. I looked into the toilet and a brown fatty was staring up at me with soft eyes. It was love at first sight. So, I reached in, plucked her out, put a nice pink barbi dess on her and named her Sally.

Only problem is she has bad B.O. Any tips fellas on how I can tell her about her problem? She really needs to clean up her act.