How'd you guys get rid of an unwanted Erection?

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, how'd you handle this problem when it happen while you doing some activities with women? It happened to me when I made some lame excuse for leading her to my room. So I can't hide my intention, haha:p

Thanks

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice... A pool full of it, jump in!:cool:

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't. If she notices she should take it as a compliment. Usually there's just enough room in my pants to just place up the side. Focusing on it will likely just prolong it, I just let it be and it will be gone by itself in a few minutes.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I picture in my mind sticking a fiber optic thin stran of glass down my peni$. No joke I really do think of this and it really works.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I picture in my mind sticking a fiber optic thin stran of glass down my peni$. No joke I really do think of this and it really works.
Try uncooked Spaghetti. But not Angel Hair, that might break off.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do complex math calculations in your head.

Have two "trigger" thoughts prepped in your mind for those unwanted erection situations such as traumatic events our really disgusting things. Anytime you get an unwanted erection, simply think of those triggers.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of Margret Thatcher naked on a cold day-Austin Powers

RedBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't. If she notices she should take it as a compliment. Usually there's just enough room in my pants to just place up the side. Focusing on it will likely just prolong it, I just let it be and it will be gone by itself in a few minutes.
This, own it. It's better not to be shy. Whenever I in a public situation and I feel I'm getting hard, I try to display my crotch area so that everyone can see it.
Now if you are like me and not an exhibitionist than I can guarantee it will go away, plus you will feel good about your sex!

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, I've had this happen twice recently from a hour long massage at a massage therapy venue. Sooooooooo awkward. I try to think of things that annoy me or a really bad picture in my head of someone who pisses me off and its tough to do. Especially at the moment they tell me to flip over on my stomach, haha.

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really useful stuffs, thanks you everyone love you guys so much

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her hand and guide it on top of it. She will know what to do with it. Chicks get really turned on by this as well, from experience.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuck your boner up lol