Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How young is too young?

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
below legal age = too young :)
all else is fair game. it can be harder if one looks too young or too old or has bad game, but manageable.
my 2 cents

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is legal, who cares? Last 3 girls I've dated seriously: 19, 20, 19. I like em young. :)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31 and the youngest I went out with was a 19 year old blond. She was super hot, College girls are the best.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, after being out a little more it's really all about maturity. I have met some 27 year olds that still act like they are 17 (and are usually really messed up in the head), and some 21 year olds that act like they are 30 and are really cool, so it's all about maturity.

Reaction score
You older gents all need negs on recharge. You should be ashamed of yourselves. If I were a mod with ban power I'd clean this site up quick.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jimmy,
You stole my thunder,Half your age plus seven for a keeper,but yes us old Bulls like to nibble on green sprouts LOL.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's creepy that the feminazi propaganda has made you feel like a creep for wanting college girls who according to you are giving you signs of interest. Yes go for it you creepy fool.