how you handle pvssy strike

Mr. White

Don Juan
Reaction score
A fairly stupid gal I'm doing keeps going on pvssy strike. She declares the strike by saying she doesn't want ______ to hear us having sex. She fills in the blank with anything she thinks will work: a roommate, the neighbor, her mother, etc.

A few days ago, she acted up by badmouthing me in front of the roommate. A few minutes after, in private, I told her never to insult me by running me down in front of someone else. But get this: the last time she declared pvssy strike, she started by copycatting "don't insult me by letting _____ hear us having sex." What a b!tch! Now that I think about it, I should have come back with "you mean, you wouldn't be insulted, but proud, if ______ thinks you're frigid and won't let me have sex with you even if ______ already knows you go to bed with me?"

This gal is not going to enjoy my company much longer. So I don't need advice to walk away. What I'm looking for is advice on how you guys handle this situation when all you want is another couple of nights' sex before cutting out.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What good are a couple more nights of sex? Just walk away.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest since you don't care anymore. Just say since you want to go on strike and I'm going find another woman to screw. And you get sit there strike to your blue face and please go **** yourself bye.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of problem is fixed before not after.

I don't think it matters how you handle this because in her eyes you are already the beta.

She's witholding sex and using her pvssy as bait to you. She's bad mouthing you in front of others. She's also using your words against you which is blatant "tit-for-tatting" and it's a total attempt at mindfvcking you.

It's pretty obvious that her respect for you is low and she considers herself to be in control.

Choosing to stick around while all this is happening makes things even worse.

When things get this point you can't go back. Once you allow yourself to be disrespected you will never get it back from her. She is the alpha in this relationship.

If you try to take control now the relationship will most likely end.

If all you want is a couple more lays then just wait it out being your usual beta-self. I'm sure she'll want some sex eventually if she isn't getting it somewhere else. Of course I'm assuming that you are getting sex from her at some point even if sporadically?

M

MonkeyButt

Since you're walking away anyway, I would say "fine, I'll get it somewhere else". Might work.

Or just NC her. She'll likely come around.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been said that General Patton was a proud and egotistical man (as if it were a bad thing). But for such an alleged tyrant, he had only one standing order in his army: Always take the offensive, never dig in.

So picture what he would do if his gf went on "pvssy strike".

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear White Man,
Always be seen to be acting in the best interests of the relationship,harder to argue against that than your needs....So you can see that you are being claustrophobic....we need more time off don't we?...Then go and spin plates....lets face it there are so many hard yards in getting them into your bed,that it seems downright stupid to toss all that effort over your shoulder for a few minutes satisfaction as you tell them their fortune...get smart,the added confidence you get from your successes will have her eating out of your hand...The secret to many of the problems you guys raise on this site,aside from the BPD's,lies in rightsizing your relationship.

Mr. White

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good responses. I like the ball gag idea. A lot. Or maybe the other way: smooth my way along until I can turn it into call 911 loud sex.

Update: her last pvssy strike lasted just one night. This gal doesn't have a poker face. I just waited for her to make physical gestures of receptivity, and took charge from there. An inexperienced man might have paid attention to her words, sulked, and missed the target. Effective verbal communication is spotty with this one, so I'm guessing that the last pvssy strike was revenge for me making her feel ashamed about insulting me. Childish.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This gal doesn't have a poker face. I just waited for her to make physical gestures of receptivity, and took charge from there. An inexperienced man might have paid attention to her words, sulked, and missed the target.
Lol, atta boy. I bet in the beginning she told also told you she never puts out on a first/second date. Am I right, or am I right?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron Rule of Tomassi #3

Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

When a woman makes you wait for sex you are not her highest priority. Sexuality is spontaneous chemical reaction between two parties, not a process of negotiation. It's sex first, then relationship, not the other way around. A woman who wants to ƒuck you will find a way to ƒuck you.

A woman who filibusters sex, a woman who creates scenarios where she wont have sex, a woman who establishes acceptable conditions (environmental, financial, emotional, security, etc.) to become sexual, are ALL sexually compromised situations. They are negotiated situations of "sex-as-obligation", not organic, spontaneous, lust-fueled sex based on genuine arousal and desire. Under such conditions, women reduce sex to a service arrangement and you would be better served to negotiate a price with a prostitute than to settle for the mediocre sex such a woman would have you jump through hoops to get to. If sex-as-obligation is your only option, at least the hooker will pretend to enjoy being ƒucked.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. White said:
An inexperienced man might have paid attention to her words, sulked, and missed the target. Effective verbal communication is spotty with this one, so I'm guessing that the last pvssy strike was revenge for me making her feel ashamed about insulting me. Childish.
Successfully jumped thru another hoop. Way to go! I guess.....? :rolleyes:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the pvssy belong to the same union of the ass?

I'm asking because when the underground is on strike we get the bus that belong to a different union.

Anyway Slickster is probably right about the damage being done before.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever a woman with whom I have been accustomed to having sex with closed her legs, I just lost the motivation to be attentive to her. This *always* has had the effect of her wanting to break up with me (although I always tended to think that we had already been broken up by the fact of her not sexing me anymore.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
A woman who filibusters sex ...
Love that term! I would demand cloture, and if not forthcoming, impeachment!

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. White said:
I like the ball gag idea. A lot.
Once you've broken her into that, it could be Japanese bondage, French Maids outfits. Who knows? Yummy yummy. Sweetshop time.