Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How you DRIVE determines........

ChaseMe

Reaction score
Dont underestimate how you drive, and WHAT you drive. A few things ive picked up:

1. Your driving skills should communicate control. SOme guys make the mistake of driving like a maniac to come across macho, but this can backfire on you, because women wont feel SAFE.

2. If you dont have an expensive car, at least let it be CLEAN. And SMELL decent. Those fast food bags show youre SLOPPY , lazy and unhealthy. Also, women are smell freaks, so make it smell decent.

3. If you have a cheap car, DONT drive a pvssy car, such as a family sedan k car. At least let it be something somewhat macho.

4. Back to the safe issue, a women needs to both feel SAFE and CHALLENGED by you. NEVER let a girl drive when you have the choice. Open her door, and be IN CONTROL.

5. Seat Belts....you can earn instant points by making sure she's buckled in. Trust me on this one. Shows consideration.
Gives kino opportunity when you help her put it on.

6. If you HAVE to ride a motorcycle, make sure her helmet fits. If you have only one helmet, the RIDER always gets to wear it. End of story.

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That reminds me.

I need to go clean out my car.

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 4 and 5 are kinda stupid. If she wants to drive, let her. As long as she has a license or something. Not everything is about control - think like that and you'll end up with taking tiny little issues into huge arguments (you b!tch! you dare to drink your beer first without letting me!).

And as for checking her seat belt....maybe you should also check if her shoelaces are tied? Could trip over something nasty you know. If you really need to check her seat belt, do it because you don't want a fine from the cops, not because you want to pamper her. I ALWAYS take a quick glance over the seat belts of anyone in my car, simply because I don't have the money to pay for fines.

And as for point 1, driving safely, I think it should be more common sense rather than aout the woman. So if you don't have a girl in your car you decide to drive like a maniac?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 and 2 (3 maybe) are the only ones that have anything to do with anything.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

BrownDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys actually ever been in a car with a girl and driven fast? I've ridden with tons of girls and I always drive.

Now don't get me wrong, I've taken every safety course there is offered by the state (Driver's Ed., 5 Hour Preliminary, 6 Hour Insurance Reduction, etc.) + I have taken a performance driving course and study those books. It's a hobby.

I also have the best Radar Detector money can buy, and I speed every single day, and never have had one accident or one ticket. You know why? BECAUSE I PAY ATTENTION TO THE FRIGGIN ROAD WHEN I AM DRIVING.

People complain that "omg you drive so fast" you'll get in an accident. I've seen people drive into other people's cars at 10 mph because they are retards. They forget when they are driving that they need to watch the road. I don't change CDs, I hardly ever listen to the radio, I enjoy driving and I PAY ATTENTION when I do it.

For those of you who have taken psychology, you know the difference between a learned activity and one where you actively participate in. MOST PEOPLE don't actively participate in driving, but let muscle memory do the work WHICH IS A NO NO.

Back to the point, driving fast does have GOOD effects on women. If you drive stupid all over the road---that's different---you suck at driving period.

If you can control a car and move in and out of traffic with ease and not making it a roller coaster ride you will impress the ladies. In my experience driving fast sexually turns them on.

Now there are the few taht are uptight, which will get pissed off, but htose are the ones who are usually boring to be with.

Now if you're being stupid and passing people on double lanes etc you're just stupid. Now if you're just driving fast you are going to get positive reactions from the women. It will also make you look daring, adventurous and exciting. These are qualities that excite women.

For those of you who are going to start bashing me for driving you can shut you pie hole right now. I have raced cars and motorcycles on race tracks and know how to handle a motor vehicle.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrownDJ,

I agree with you completely that driving fast has effects on a woman. But he didn't say driving fast, he said driving like a maniac. There is a difference.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

cynetix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About a year ago, I took this girl out, and we were gonna head to a rave but she needed to get tickets from this chick across town and we were really late and in danger of not being able to get them.

I sped down the streets of San Francisco, and across the bridge, weaving my way around expertly amid medium to heavy traffic doing like 90-100...but got us there literally 2 minutes late. Nonetheless, I crossed town in 20 minutes what she said usually took her 45.

We went instead to Chinese take-out and then to her condo, and had sex for the first time (and last, but that's another story, hehe).

Drive safe, kids!

cynetix

swigue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't look so cool speeding when you plow into some little kid that ran out from between parked cars chasing a ball. Driving fast means you're cool? Give me a break. I suppose that those purple lights under you car do too, huh?

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Dont agree.

I drive slow because I have seen a guy burning in flames after hitting a truck. Not a cool end for a DJ, even tough my uncle taught me how to drive like a rallye driver (he is south american rallye champion).

I drive fast when I'm alone and when I feel like, what happens once a month... sometimes it's cool to gas hard, but you need a safe car to do that.

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Driving is all about passing skills and car acceleration. A talented driver will have 100% of his attention on the road and be in a heightened state of awareness when making fast, tight lane changes.

As long as you have the skills, and your attention is on the road rather than the girl during those fast lane changes, there shouldn't be any problems...

Just don't be one of those jerks who makes extremely tight passes only to follow it up with jamming of the breaks due to a stoplight or car directly infront of you. When you do that you're relying on the reaction time of the guy behind you, and that can lead to being rear ended.

Ralph Bellamy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies:
I think 4 and 5 are kinda stupid. If she wants to drive, let her. As long as she has a license or something. Not everything is about control - think like that and you'll end up with taking tiny little issues into huge arguments (you b!tch! you dare to drink your beer first without letting me!).
I'm not sure it's a control issue so much, as just courtesy. If you are taking her out, by all means drive, even if it's her car. Letting her drive somewhere like that seems to me like saying "I dunno, where do you want to go?" Driving shows you have a plan.

It's different, of course, if you have a fancy car she would love to drive, or if the two of you are going on a long trip and taking turns driving.

And I have seen beautiful women and young men killed violently because they didn't wear seatbelts. Saw their corpses with my own eyes (have to sometimes as part of my particular line of work). I defy you to find one person who died violently and at a young age due to untied shoelaces. They never had to pass laws to make anyone tie a shoe, for God's sake. Give me a break. I probably wouldn't be typing this if I had forgotten to put on my seat belt five years ago before my car ran off an embankment and flipped.

[This message has been edited by Ralph Bellamy (edited 10-19-2002).]

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought a 93 twin turbo RX7 awhile back. Since it was the car of my dreams at the time, the confidence I had from earning the right to drive it was amazing.

A chick I had my eye on for a year prior noticed my newfound confidence and I ended up in a great relationship with her. She could have given a sh!t less about the car, but the way I acted after I got it made my stock go thru the roof.

I'm thinking about picking up a Viper. Partially as a promotional tool for my business, partially to regain my pimpin' title...lol.

We were filming a new tv commercial for my store today and a customer pulled up in a blue GTS. We asked to permission to film it so his car is gonna be on tv.

Jeezus....half a dozen supermodels could have walked by and everyones attention would have STILL be on the Viper. I want one. Bad.

WizardOfOz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChaseMe. In regards to...

"6. If you HAVE to ride a motorcycle, make sure her helmet fits. If you have only one helmet, the RIDER always gets to wear it. End of story."

I have a rule. No helmet no ride.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight c, im getting a car in a couple of months hopefully(like 6months)

but, ive been driven in cars b4, and i agree witht he theory of driving fast, but driving in control.

my cuzin, he drives like a fvcking street racer, hes like doing the speed limit while changing streets, otherwise hes well above it(20mi+), but he drives with control.

hes awesome, he drives fast and cool, and if anything i would like to drive like him.

i was in a street race with him once(he has a geo tracker with nice rims, and we tweaked the engine a bit lol)

but we were racing this other car, and we took off, and he was driving some hardcore ****, using the e-brake and shifting around the gears like every 5 secs, trying to get the highest horsepower on the turns and everyhting, we wont the race by like a mile, we stoppped at the finishing point, and like a minute later the other car came up.

anyway, my cuzin was driving fast, but he had control, and the other dumbasses were driving like maniacs, but slow.

the only time my cuzin had a bad thing is when he took this girl home, and she was a b1tch and called him crazy and sh1t at skool, but chicks still drive with him.

i agree totally with driving fast and full of excitement, my dad drives like a damn pvssy, going teh speed limit as te high speed, and when i drive with him, i literally want to strangle him, and he looks around like a damn fvck too.

and always is weaving while still going like 25mph, trying not to wreck.

just yesterday he was picking me up from drivers ed, and he ran down a damn tree! if i didnt pull back hte emergency brake, we woulda rolled donw this bigass hill. and he drives SLOW, but like a MANIAC.

ima b like my cuzin, and another hting, YES THOSE NEON LIGHTS UNDER UR CAR DO MAKE U COOL.

its like putting gel in ur hair, or cutting ur finger nails, it shows her taht you care about your appearence,a nd hence care about her/appreciate her appereance, which is important to chicks.

see im getting like a 97-99 mitsubishi eclipse, gonna put a body kit on it, injen intake systems, and some neon lights

(not to mention hte sound system and the alarm, an hte scanner)

your car is like your clothes, if u have sum gay ass mommy mobile, then wtf does that say about u?

"its whats inside that counts", if that were true, ehn "whats inside" would try to make itself known to the outside world, and define you as an individual, someone with style, who has a strong mind, and is confidant about his own beliefs.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

DontStop

Don Juan
Reaction score
My car kind of sucks, it's new, it was free, but it's a light blue Kia Rio (woo 3 banger).

I always keep it clean, though. Clean it inside and out every saturday, and always keep gum handy.

It's a standard shift, too, so theres always the option of sexual innuendo ("Want me to show you how to ride stick?").

I'm thinking about getting it painted silver, getting covers on the lights, and getting the windows tinted just so it doesn't look like a ***** car. I'm not sure if I should though, I don't want people to think I'm pretending to have a high-performance car.

------------------
absolute power corrupts absolutely..
which is a problem..
if you're powerless.

NoMore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, then, if the chick is driving fast is she doing that to get me aroused? I was coming home from the club friday night, in her car, and she decided she should show me how her cars governer(sp?) would shut the car down at 110mph. Yeah, this was at 2:00 in the morning.

I guess either she was showing off, or she really wanted to get rid of me! Actually, she came inside, so the latter isn't true!

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dontstop

rofl a 3 banger? they make those? i thot the smalest bangers were 4?

lol damn, i didnt kno they make CARS with 3 cylinders

just save up money for a new ride

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn i drive slow as hell and accelerate slow as hell to. I baby my car to much. When i want a fast friend my friend just takes me in the supra twin turbo but my vehicle i just pimp hard. body kit, slammed to the ground, big ass chrome rims with 40 series tires and a 4000 dollar sound system in a lowrider truck that will blow ur ears off. Yes this is my pride and joy and damn right im going to brag about it after i work hard to get it all myself
later

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely drive above the speed limit unless I am on a major road without those houses.

Reason being no matter how much I pay attention to the road, I'm still not fast enough to see the little kid who backs out of his driveway in the bike.

In fact, I don't think anyone is.

You can say you're an experienced race driver and pay 100% attention to the road, but I can still bet you won't be able to stop fast enough to avoid hitting something that comes out at you in a flash.

Its not just about cars - its about those kids backing out of driveways.

Ralph: I'm not saying don't check her seatbelt - I always make sure everyone's wearing it when I drive. I'm simply saying that you shouldn't hold the attitude that you have to "look after her" all the time. Do it because you don't want someone to die, not because shes your princess.