Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How You Control Who Likes You.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Reminded me how cold I can be sometimes if I'm worried about acceptance. Will definitely be a warm, acceptance-expecting gent next time I'm out.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this 100%. When I'm out by myself at a bar, I can make friends pretty quickly. I'm not sure how this theory would affect attraction with women though. There's plenty of guys who have girls hanging around them but it doesn't mean they're necessarily banging them.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
you ever hear anyone here say "Assume she is attracted to you, assume attraction". I find that when i do this is reduces rejection and you are more loose and act more friendly towards the person you are trying to talk to.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
you ever hear anyone here say "Assume she is attracted to you, assume attraction". I find that when i do this is reduces rejection and you are more loose and act more friendly towards the person you are trying to talk to.
Now, how to assume attraction and TRULY believe it? Just made a post about this in DJ discussion. Would be good to have you weigh in.