How would you respond to...

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
a hot woman with a bunch of her friends, passing you by on the street uttering the words, "And I want a hotdog". I forgot to post this, but such was the case 3 weeks ago, when me and a few buddies were walking on the lower east side of Manhattan. Group of 20 something year old women pass us up, and one says to me , "I want a bagel, is there a bagel place anywhere?", folllowed by her mini-skirted hot friend saying, "And I want a hotdog, where can I get a hotdog?"

Well, I ignored the hotdog comment and kept walking. Figured she was being a dumb c*cktease and didn't wanna fall into the trap like every other guy does, so I didn't play into it, ignored her, and kept walking. I'm just curious what you guys would've done in that situation. I couldn't think of anything witty at that particular moment, it all happened so fast as we passed each other. But I don't think anything witty could really be said to something like that without it looking like you're playing in to her nonsense and falling in to her trap. There were about 3 other guys on the corner who said she said the same thing to them. They too agreed, "c*cktease". I can't stand these particular women, who wish to be f*cked up like that.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You know you want it badly, but you can't afford my hot dog, luv".

Does your "Game" consist entirely of ignoring women or waving to them? Stop trying to be too cool and being so uptight, man! So what if they're c0ckteases? You can be the cl!t-tease!

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got a footlong, its like a babys arm grabbing an apple............I AM OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

I GOT YOUR BAGEL RIGHT HERE..........(grabbing your crotch)

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Jitterbug said:
So what if they're c0ckteases? You can be the cl!t-tease!
How do you expect to be a "cl*t-tease" to a woman who is a c*ck-tease with no interest?