Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would YOU react to a woman slapping you across the face?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It obviously depends on the situation. However, have you ever considered how you would react if a woman were to slap you all of a sudden? Let's assume she found out you're spinning other plates or she gives you the "I want to be exclusive" talk and you don't comply. It's evident that you can't assault her back (even though she just did) because the legal system is biased against men. You would probably get yourself thrown in jail, where you would do a lot of thinking. So why not do it now?

Take a moment and think, what would you do? And what would be a scenario likely to happen for you? Not short responses--this is real talk.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would immediately tell her - don't ever do that again, in a deep serious tone. I would wait expectantly for an apology, and if one was not forthcoming, I would walk away and not contact nor talk to her until I received a real apology. I would very clearly express that if she ever disrespects me like that again, we are done.

This is presuming that the slap was serious. If it was a light one in jest I'd probably grab her, pick her up, and say she's going to get it for that, probably tickle her too.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the scenarios you suggested are perfectly understandable scenarios for a woman to act out from. If a woman finds out you have other women, she probably has every right to slap you. While I don't really approve of violence, if I were slapped from a similar scenario, I wouldn't retaliate in any way.

Striking a woman is never acceptable (unless of course you're 5'4" and the woman is a hulking 6'0 machine). I'd say it's rare that someone ever gets slapped (or punched by a man) for no reason at all. There is usually a pretty legitimate reason for either to happen. If a guy attacks you, do what you want and go back after the guy, but if a woman hits you, I'd probably think about why I was hit, and if I realize it was my actions that caused it, I'd acknowledge it, but still tell the woman those kinds of things are unacceptable.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got slapped one.. no twice. once when i was a kid. i deserved it. i pushed a kid in a pool, some chick got angry.

the second time was when my oneitis girl randomly showed up at my place to yell at me because i was leaving for wales. she wanted to know why. i didn't have an answer.

i guess she was pissed off because i just dropped the bomb that i was leaving. she didn't take to it too well. though i don't think it was deserved

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There is an episode of Danger Man (Secret Agent), a TV show from 1960-1967, where the girl slaps him and he handles it perfectly. All he does is pause and say "So. I was wrong." and then he proceeds as if nothing ever happened. The episode is "The Honeymooners". Patrick McDoohan was the man.

Here is the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCxEKYpzwE4&t=17m0s

Last edited:

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been slapped once. This girl was seriously *****y so I asked her if she wished her father loved her more than his cheap whiskey. She hit me and it was nothing, then her fat friend swung her hardest and delivered a solid slap. I just laughed at them, nothing defeats someone more than you taking their best shot and asking for more or laughing it off. Think tyler durden and the mobster in fight club

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I get slapped because I did something bad to her o I deserved it, I would not retaliate either since I believe in accountability for both not only girls.

If I was slapped out of anger or because she wanted to be "dominant" I would do what I already did, hold her and throw her down, not to harm her just to prove that I aint taking sh1t, you know like when you accompany a kid on the ground while playing with your nephew and such.

I actually did many times, either with girls bashing me or girl doing last minute resistance and none of them even created problems,called friends or the police.

REMEMBER that women are cowards most of the time and they attack only weak ones who cannot defend themselves like their afc ex husbands or some beta too afraid of getting his hands dirty.

Women which get beaten and abused never go to the police, nor women married to bad guys drag them to the court asking for money cause they know they would rather kill them that giving them a cent for not even fvcking them.

If a woman knows that you can hurt her as much as she will or even more, she will think twice before doing it, do you see any woman considering to slap John Gotti despite the law is the same you guys are subjected too?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want equal rights and that means equal treatment. If a woman ever slapped me, i'd swing back. I guarantee you that she will never think of slapping a guy ever again. If you don't swing back, you basically state that its alright because she is a woman. If she hits you first, it is called assault and you are simply defending yourself.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
It's been tried, twice. Reflexively trained knife hand block to forearms hurt both of them emough that they just stood there, holding their arms and moaned. :) One knew that I was black belt (we worked at the same factory) and she said' "guess I should have known better, huh?" :) I was just teasing her a bit, the slap was WAY out of line as a response, and she knew it.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yyc12 said:
duck?? catch her hand before it got to me? slap her butt?
These sound reasonable; however, we are assuming she landed it.

Plutoman said:
I would immediately tell her - don't ever do that again, in a deep serious tone. I would wait expectantly for an apology, and if one was not forthcoming, I would walk away and not contact nor talk to her until I received a real apology. I would very clearly express that if she ever disrespects me like that again, we are done.
I like this one.

MrNiceGuy23 said:
Well the scenarios you suggested are perfectly understandable scenarios for a woman to act out from. If a woman finds out you have other women, she probably has every right to slap you. While I don't really approve of violence, if I were slapped from a similar scenario, I wouldn't retaliate in any way.
So it gives us every right to slap a woman if we were to find out she is seeing other men? It is much more likely that an attractive woman has a high number of men pursuing her than vice versa

MrNiceGuy23 said:
f a woman hits you, I'd probably think about why I was hit, and if I realize it was my actions that caused it, I'd acknowledge it, but still tell the woman those kinds of things are unacceptable.

That's justification of the assault, though. This is exactly what battered women tell themselves. "I shouldn't have asked him where he was last night, but I did so I deserved the punch."

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember seeing the inside of her wrist as she swung at my head. I put my foot on her hip to push her away. But her t!ts must make her top heavy, because her legs flew back out from underneath her. I saw her hovering face-down in the air and I felt bad, so I did a baseball slide underneath her and caught her in a bjj full guard before she hit the floor. It all happened in less than a second.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is playing with you (in other words, if it is a slap in a sexy/b!tchy way because she's asking for it), then you should put her in her place.

If she is actually seriously trying to lash out at you, I would just laugh it off and then dump her immediately. I realized just recently that getting angry at anything means that whatever or whoever you're angry at has power over you. Work through all your issues and all your anger and bitterness, and then she'll just have masculine force to reckon with. Masculine power =/= anger although many may interpret it that way when they see a display of shameless power. Anger=weakness.

Men are like steel- when they lose their temper they lose their worth. I am guilty of this myself and I've resolved never to do it again.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I was **** faced drunk with my girlfriend and some other friends. I can't remember what I said, but I remember it being mildly amusing for myself but extremely offensive to my gf. Her response was to slap me straight across the face. However, my knee jerk reaction wasn't to "tell her to never do that again in a stern voice" it was to immediately slap her back. I didn't even think about it, it just happened. We then proceeded to slap each other for a good 10 minutes. As soon as one of us let our guard down the other person would sneak in a slap. We're not talking about tapping each other's face, I mean a full blown smack. One time I slapped her so hard that one of her friends got in the action and proceeded to slap me in response. It was such a weird night...

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
one slap that I MEAN, and even a big man aint gonna be around to slap back. :)

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrNiceGuy23 said:
Well the scenarios you suggested are perfectly understandable scenarios for a woman to act out from. If a woman finds out you have other women, she probably has every right to slap you.
Guys with this mentality are the reason the dating scene is the way it is now. The divorce industrial complex is waiting, and it doesn't care that you 'understand where she's coming from'

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiousity, has anyone ever hit back a woman taller than them?