Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you react to a girl teasing you?

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was in the LJBF zone with this hot girl (9/10), and I thought, why not try to make lemonade out of the lemons. I stopped pursuing her, but I was polite when she needs help (notes etc.). So whenever I need a female opinion on clothes and cooking, or help with homework I would ask her. She has been very helpful btw and last Saturday I asked her if she wants to go bar-hopping and she said ok.

My plan was to use her as a billboard for OTHER females, which worked btw, even girls that had like 2 guys talking to her would look over and smile.

BUT she then did the unthinkable, she would tease ME. And have the other girl that approaches me, or someone I would bring over, laughing at me instead of with me type of teasing. Like "oh whats the matter dudewut blah blah blah HAHAHAHAHA" or "remember that time when blah blah blah HAHAHAHAHAHA" of course I would just try to change topic because if I tease back it would sound defensive.

Of course I would not be doing that with her again, but in the future, what should I do?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in almost the same situation with a girl I stopped pursuing.

Whenever i approach her for a conversation she ****s herself over by asking me too many questions about other girls or how much weed i smoke. This makes for an automatic awkward silence.

I feel like she's not doing it on purpose, she just wants to get a rise out of me because she wants me to react to her.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh no, i think you're in a different situation.
She's not teasing you, she's making FUN of you. In front of other people. She's trying to ****block you and shoot you down, i would eject out of that if you want to keep your dignity.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
oh no, i think you're in a different situation.
She's not teasing you, she's making FUN of you. In front of other people. She's trying to ****block you and shoot you down, i would eject out of that if you want to keep your dignity.
Oh yeah definitely ejected, bro. So next time a girl makes fun of me I just GTFO? Damn, I thought women are supposed to be good wingmen

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is helping you bro, she getting them laughing which bring there guard down. I mean when she says something omg he so stupid when he does this. Be like i can't be that stupid if you hanging out with me. She doing the funny part for you. Now you got to do ****y part. Your body langauge get defensive treat her like a homie. and react accordingly like she was a guy friend that making a joke and play off it. She not trying to ****block you, if all she doing make a joke and be fun with other women around you.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
She is helping you bro, she getting them laughing which bring there guard down. I mean when she says something omg he so stupid when he does this. Be like i can't be that stupid if you hanging out with me. She doing the funny part for you. Now you got to do ****y part. Your body langauge get defensive treat her like a homie. and react accordingly like she was a guy friend that making a joke and play off it. She not trying to ****block you, if all she doing make a joke and be fun with other women around you.

...come on now, funny on my expense? Sure we tease girls that we like, but that is entirely different

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't laugh at yourself and shrug off. Seriously. Is she saying stuff like you got small ****, your not bf material. Basically is she saying things that turn off other women. or is she poking fun at some shirt your wearing. There too much ego and pride going on here. You care about what she think like i said before. Either need learn how to roll with the punches and be witty back. or need to get a ljbf thats not so attractive thats you won't be butthurt everytime she joking. I mean really give me example of what she saying that so bad. Then i might give you the benefit of doubt.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "oh why do you look so serious? What you matured already just because this girl is here? HAHAHAHAHA"

Because I always have a grin and we always make jokes and we both do stupid sh*t together as we are good friends (in private though!) I am that guy (you probably know one) who is always smiling. But whenever I am talking to a girl I dont smile as much.

(when i brought the girl over to get her away from the orbiters) "Oh you finally brought her over! finally! you have been looking at her for the past 5 minutes like a creeper"

This of course, made it awkward and I did not know how to recover from that.......

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
dudewut said:
Oh yeah definitely ejected, bro. So next time a girl makes fun of me I just GTFO? Damn, I thought women are supposed to be good wingmen
Chamber is spot on. She is being condescending to you and getting sick pleasure out of making you look bad in front of other girls. The simple solution is not to take her out anymore. If you run into her socially, you can be polite, but don't take her out again.

In THEORY, women are good wings. But the reality is that it is rare to find a female who truly wants to help you succeed in this game. So I generally don't recommend it.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
Her: "oh why do you look so serious? What you matured already just because this girl is here? HAHAHAHAHA"

Because I always have a grin and we always make jokes and we both do stupid sh*t together as we are good friends (in private though!) I am that guy (you probably know one) who is always smiling. But whenever I am talking to a girl I dont smile as much.

(when i brought the girl over to get her away from the orbiters) "Oh you finally brought her over! finally! you have been looking at her for the past 5 minutes like a creeper"

This of course, made it awkward and I did not know how to recover from that.......
Dude you could have turn that **** around like it was cake. Your just not witty enough to be honest. First comment i would been Well you know i would smile less for you, but im dealing with a real woman now. the second comment i like take mine time, i'm not a rush, then proceed to talking to girl your interested. Tbh she breaking ice. Women are only good wingmen if you know how to deal women already. She did her job, she got women over there for you, hell she even broke the ice for you. She validating you as a good guy because she a hot girl in your company. She not hampering your game she elevating you. it wouldn't be no different with any other woman i guarntee you. Take joke and turn around in to your favor and move from there. Reply back something but be cool and relax about it. Then proceed to get that girl number. She just breaking the ice for you trust me if you was looking at the girl 5 min then she probably saw you staring. She pretty much made you look like less of a creep.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
Really who cares? This is just being dumb and having a good time. Breaking balls if you will. I would do the same for friends of mine.

Oh you finally brought her over! finally! you have been looking at her for the past 5 minutes like a creeper"
Ehh, maybe a little more iffy.

Look, if she does it once in awhile it's keeping the vibe light and fun. Especially if she says it in a fun way. If you laugh too it makes you look pretty fvcking good by the way.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
She just breaking the ice for you trust me if you was looking at the girl 5 min then she probably saw you staring. She pretty much made you look like less of a creep.
The thing is she did not really break the ice for me, I made the move and she shot it down

also I was not even staring at her for 5 minutes. I pointed out to her 5 minutes ago that I will go talk to that girl, and then went to get drinks came back and did approach and again she shot it down.

Maybe she is a lesbian because she ended up talking to the girls who approached/I brought over

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
she has no respect for you

male/female friendship... if sex isn't involved, you're the gay friend
meh, great billboard when going out....however, this one that I have is a ****blocking billboard and I dont have to pay for anything because she either pays or some sucker buys her a drink, either way social value for you.

So yeah, if you must have a female friend, she shall be used as a prop.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl sounds fun, i like the sound of her