Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you rate her?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/10

She's fugly with a big nose and her face is just generally unpleasant to look at.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its only two ratings, and those are your personal ones of Fukable or Not Fukable.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
its only two ratings, and those are your personal ones of Fukable or Not Fukable.
Nah, it's a bit more detailed than that.

**** when sober.
**** when under the influence, and admit to it.
**** when under the influence, and don't admit to it.
Will never go there, even if addled with every narcotic under the sun.

She goes into the **** when drunk, and admit to it, but only just. (gets a 5-6, depends on what her booty and legs are like)

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not ugly but shes bleh. 4 but i could see someone being attracted to her.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to see a waist before I come to a final conclusion. Fat chicks just love to center a photo on their face to keep their fat rears out of the frame.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, tough crowd in here!!!! Need to see more pics, but a solid 6.5 maybe. Definitely not ugly and a banging a$$ body would help her more.

I tell you what, can I use her pics for a fake myspace profile and see how many afcs she can attract??? I betcha tons!

Now, I would personally aim higher unless she has other attributes those pics do not show.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly face. Looks like a bear. 3/10 if I'm being generous. 2.5 is more like it, probably a 2 IRL since she took the photo and yu know how people flatter themselves.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's fvckable.

I'd give her a 4.5 at best. Bumps up to 5.5 if she had a nice body

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes not a hottie but id prolly smash if i had no better looking girls.

HungLo

Reaction score
She looks decent I guess but I need to see the whole body first before I can evaluate the rest.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... there's some crazy low ratings in here. :crackup:

I have no problem with her looks... guess I'm not that picky. If she had a great personality and she's fairly fit, I'd totally be on that. I'd give her a 6 if she's in good shape... the photos are only headshots however, which is always a warning sign with internet photos.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, the rating should NOT matter at all whatsoever.

All you're looking for is peer approval here and quite frankly, you shouldn't be giving two ****s about what people think on the forums because we do not directly affect your life.

What really matters, is if you find her attractive, just sit down, and it shouldn't take you too long to think about. If you're attracted to her, great, if not, move on. Our opinions shouldn't really make a difference.

In anycase, on my scale, I'd give her like a 5-6

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Feng said:
Honestly, the rating should NOT matter at all whatsoever.

All you're looking for is peer approval here and quite frankly, you shouldn't be giving two ****s about what people think on the forums because we do not directly affect your life.

What really matters, is if you find her attractive, just sit down, and it shouldn't take you too long to think about. If you're attracted to her, great, if not, move on. Our opinions shouldn't really make a difference.

In anycase, on my scale, I'd give her like a 5-6

Agreed on top of that, everyone's rating scale is off (meaning everyone got their own system)

Junkyard said:
Face is a 6ish, but need booty pics for complete evaluation :D
peace

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not someone I would give a second look, to be honest.

The funny thing is, I see so many more beautiful chicks these days than I used to a few years back. Beauty IS really getting common.

Back in the day, a nice watch used to get so much attention, now even a million dollar watch would pass unnoticed.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's nothing special. I have no body to go by, but her face is a four at best.