Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how would you kiss a girl who kisses like this.. ?

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So last summer i was in my parents' jacuzzi with 5 of my friends.. we were 3 girls and 3 guys, and we all hooked up with someone and started making out at one point in the night.

It was my first time kissing that girl, and i was shocked by her kissing technique. She was like.. opening her mouth to the max (reminding me of a shark who wants to eat some prey) and then closing her lips, with some random tongue movements in between..and then opening WIDE again and so on...

All the girls i kissed before tended to keep their lips more or less closed, so this was like whoa.. i couldnt even make contact with her lips properly because her mouth was sooo wide open.. i was almost kissing the air in between her lips, and sometimes touching her teeth.. lol

I didnt enjoy the experience much at all, and i never tried to kiss that girl again, but i just remembered this now and wondered if any of you had to kiss a girl who used that technique.

If yes, how did you cope with it? If not, well, maybe just comment on this story :)

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl who did that. She had a small mouth and her jaw always popped when she was kissing aggressively. It was disconcerting. She was kind of inexperienced so I just did things own way and she mostly caught on eventually. It's like wrestling a gator.

Hey, as long as she doesn't always snap her mouth shut, it's probably good for dome HELL YEAH :up: :up: :up:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, push her away and say this:

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... settle down! Check it out: kissing is like dancing. Follow my lead. Got it?"

Then kiss her again. If she doesn't try to kiss exactly how you do, push her away again. This time insist: "Do you actually like that? Look, just try to do what I'm doing."

Then proceed. If she still sucks, push her away for a third time. This time, tell her: "Ok, that's enough of THAT. Perhaps you should practice on that." *point to cack*

If she doesn't blow you, bounce. If she does, cool... fack her, but don't kiss her, then bounce.:up:

I've never had to get to step 3 myself, let me know how it works.

Reaction score
She kisses like a fish eats - put a hook in that mouth!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
She kisses like a fish eats - put a hook in that mouth!!
I've never heard a tallywacker reffered to as a "hook" before... :p

Flyinshark, sounds like you need to bone up on your tantric kissing.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had an experience quite like that, but I've been with my share of bad kissers. You just have to teach them. Kissing is a skill like anything else.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine, lol, good post!

And tantric kissing, eh? I will look that up cuz i have no idea what it is. Francisco, if you wanna elaborate, feel free to do so.

As far as teaching her, if i ever kiss her again and she still does that, i will let her know that it's not working out.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyinshark said:
Vulpine, lol, good post!

And tantric kissing, eh? I will look that up cuz i have no idea what it is. Francisco, if you wanna elaborate, feel free to do so.

As far as teaching her, if i ever kiss her again and she still does that, i will let her know that it's not working out.
I doubt that this woman needs any kissing education, she sounds as if she's well beyond just pressing lips together or poking tongues back and forth. I'll explain it in "guy terms." When a woman goes down on you (and she knows what she's doing) does she just press her lips against Mr. Happy in just one spot? Does she just dart her tongue back and forth like a woodpecker? Or would you rather she use every portion of her mouth, tongue, lips, teeth (just a bit) and saliva all over and around every inch (or inches) of Mr. Happy making him Mr. Ecstatic. :D Get the idea?

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I doubt that this woman needs any kissing education, she sounds as if she's well beyond just pressing lips together or poking tongues back and forth. I'll explain it in "guy terms." When a woman goes down on you (and she knows what she's doing) does she just press her lips against Mr. Happy in just one spot? Does she just dart her tongue back and forth like a woodpecker? Or would you rather she use every portion of her mouth, tongue, lips, teeth (just a bit) and saliva all over and around every inch (or inches) of Mr. Happy making him Mr. Ecstatic. :D Get the idea?

Wow! Wait a second! Are you saying that this girl is much more experienced than she seems?? Are you saying she is a tantric kissing master?? Are you suggesting that i get her to give me a bj to see what she is capable of?

All this time i thought to myself that she was a really bad kisser.. im confused, hehe.

And if i got this right, meaning that she's super experienced in the kissing department, how would you suggest i kiss such a girl?
Or are her mouth skillz only good for giving bj's ? You got me curious there..

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Kissing and giving BJ's are two different skills. The girl in question is supposedly only good at the latter. If you find a girl good at both, keep her around.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Kissing and giving BJ's are two different skills...
How do you kn......

Shut up Francisco...

Shut up Francisco...

Shut up Francisco...

:whistle:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyinshark said:
Wow! Wait a second! Are you saying that this girl is much more experienced than she seems?? Are you saying she is a tantric kissing master?? Are you suggesting that i get her to give me a bj to see what she is capable of?

All this time i thought to myself that she was a really bad kisser.. im confused, hehe.

And if i got this right, meaning that she's super experienced in the kissing department, how would you suggest i kiss such a girl?
Or are her mouth skillz only good for giving bj's ? You got me curious there..
All I'm saying is that this girl may have the ability to make you a very happy guy. It'll probably depend on how well you kiss her back though. My suggestion, try a method of slow and deliberate type kisses. You should caress each and every facet of her mouth. ;)

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Francisco d'Anconia said:
How do you kn......

Shut up Francisco...

Shut up Francisco...

Shut up Francisco...

:whistle:
Well I'm fairly sure, while I'm kissing my girl, she doesn't deep-throat my tongue, so from that, I draw the conclusion that kissing and giving BJ's are different skills.

:)

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man...she might be thinking the same thing about you shark. She's probably like get with the program!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From personal experience, the chicks using all parts of their mouth and alot of salvia are usually the once that have given me mind blowing bjs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Well I'm fairly sure, while I'm kissing my girl, she doesn't deep-throat my tongue, so from that, I draw the conclusion that kissing and giving BJ's are different skills.

:)
Alright, you're off the hook.... ;)

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you get rusty on kissing? Or is it like riding a bike?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
*feigns enthusiasm* Yaaaaay...

Lol, nah, you're a pretty kool guy Francisco. :flowers:
Awwww, flowers.... :crackup: :up: :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mjazz said:
Can you get rusty on kissing? Or is it like riding a bike?
Hint: Even though you may have your own style of kissing, it's best if you are able to make adjustments (no matter how minute) on the fly.