Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you handle this ?

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pair A Dice said:
How do you have 560 posts and you're so bad at this?

You've gone through two dates with her and the most you've done is kiss on the lips and nothing else. Do you see something wrong with that?

Put her on the backburner and only reply when she texts you something that deserves replying.
I've been gone from the board for a while. So you might say I'm rusty. And as bad as I am now, I was way worse when I first joined.

Thanks for the advice.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
Golden Arms,

don't let pair a dice make you feel bad, he is a notorious keyboard DJ on this site who seems to think that every 9 out of 10 you date will fvck you on the second date.

But you have to make sure you don't spend too much time on this girl. She is a selfish golddigger, and she is not even hiding it.

As for guys like pair a dice, goldenarms you have been on this forum long enough to know the difference between guys who give good advice here, and keyboard DJ's who just run their mouths.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jammer said:
Golden Arms,

don't let pair a dice make you feel bad, he is a notorious keyboard DJ on this site who seems to think that every 9 out of 10 you date will fvck you on the second date.

But you have to make sure you don't spend too much time on this girl. She is a selfish golddigger, and she is not even hiding it.

As for guys like pair a dice, goldenarms you have been on this forum long enough to know the difference between guys who give good advice here, and keyboard DJ's who just run their mouths.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

I do think that Par-a-dice has a good point about putting her on the backburner. Which I am. I'm not going to actively pursue her for a bit, and let her wonder.

She called/texted me last night at midnight to wish me happy new year and happy 37th b-day (I'm a New Year baby)