Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you handle this situation?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl bumps into you in the halls ways unpurpose...what to you do -- how do you react?

What if it was obvious that her action was intensional?

Assume she doesnt hate you. :D

A week before Regents, randomly, this girl walks right into me... the hallways -- at that moment -- was fairly empty; believe me she had plently of room. I even tried to dodge her! :p

nzalan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump into her next time, and smile and say, "Oops, sorry... didn't see you," but it's important that you smile as if to say you know full well that you did it on purpose and you knew what she did last time. Then just keep on walking.

She'll follow you or call out to you, or if she doesn't, you can approach her next time you see her and tell her - again with a smile - that you've got whiplash from the collision the other day, and she needs to make it up to you 'cause it was her fault.

I'm sure you'll be able to work out what to do from there.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nex --

Hahah! After I read that statement, I was laughing -- uncontrollably. :D

I will do that. Imagine I **** up somehow... I knock her to the floor or something -- by accident. That would be so embarrasing... lol

The problem is I don't really see her that much anymore... in fact, i forgot her face... lol. It was a random, "hit and run" ;) :D

I think she is in my math class... she kinda ran away at the bumping incident.

Last edited:

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
Nex --

Hahah! After I read that statement, I was laughing -- uncontrollably. :D

I will do that. Imagine I **** up somehow... I knock her to the floor or something -- by accident. That would be so embarrasing... lol

The problem is I don't really see her that much anymore... in fact, i forgot her face... lol. It was a random, "hit and run" ;) :D

I think she is in my math class... she kinda ran away at the bumping incident.
LOL.

That shows she's pretty insecure.

Talk to her in MATH class. She's already given you an opener. ;)

"Are you that crazy girl who bumped into me in the hall and then ran off...?"

... without even apologizing? Or whatever variation.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, but what if isn't her? I would feel like such a dork... There a lot of look alikes in my school. I think of it as second chances ;)

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could still use the same opener.

She'd be like "Noo." and you'd say she looked like the other girl, and change topics with an "well, anyway... blahblah Math... blahblah... homework... blahblahblah... icecream!"

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever girls do that stuff to me I usually just smile and say something along the lines of "Watch it, punk." :D

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Are you trying to kill me?! :D"

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nex
You could still use the same opener.

She'd be like "Noo." and you'd say she looked like the other girl, and change topics with an "well, anyway... blahblah Math... blahblah... homework... blahblahblah... icecream!"
Fellas welcome to the world of high school seduction. Its ^^ that simple. If girls think youre cute, they will go out with you, if even souly for social proof.

And by the way, nex, that chick magnet comment was ****ing funnier than all hell.

When girls do stupid **** like that to me I just embarass the hell out of them by being loud, calling them on it

LOOK, WE ARE BOTH ADULTS... PLEASE DONT FLIRT WITH ME LIKE A MIDDLE SCHOOLER, RUNNING INTO RANDOM GUYS IN THE HALL IS DANGEROUS... EVEN IF THEY AAARE CUTE

Id project my voice as far as It goes without yelling - watch her blush 10 shades of red, throw my arm around her, say its all in good fun and just game from there.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation reminded me of what I saw in a movie. Here is a good line, from a classic Clint Eastwood movie "High Plains Drifter" (1972)

Woman bumps into Clint Eastood on purpose, he was just minding his business
*Woman acts angry and b|tchy* and says: Why don't you watch where you're going?
(Clint looks at her with a mean, arrogant look) and says
Clint:
If you want to get acquainted, why don't you just say so?
Why is that a good line? when you tell her that it will really surprise her and break her defenses. Women expect men to either apologize, act embarrassed, and take the blame for bumping against each other. This line is ****y, arrogant, and flirty all at the same time.