Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you feel???

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my gf of almost a year broke up about 2 weeks ago. We are back together now. We only broke up for 2-3 days(the weekend).

She told me that she basically did nothing over that weekend, that she just went to a couple of clubs with her girlfriends.

But just 2 nights ago, we got a little drunk together and she let this story slip.....

She said that on the saturday of the weekend we broke up, a girlfriend of her's called her up and asked her if she wanted to go to an apartment for some "girl fun". My gf wasn't sure what it was so she went.
Basically what it was was 7 or so girls and 1 video camera. They planned on video taping some of the girls doing various sexual acts. They wanted my gf to do a lesbian scene or something, but my girlfriend *says* that she refused. She says that to save herself from having to do a scene, she agreed to videotape the whole thing. So basically she taped about 1/2 hr worth of various girls getting dildos up the azz and fycking eachother.
However, she says that she DID do 1 little scene at the beginnning of the movie where she bends over and waves from in between her legs. She says that she was wearing shorts or something.

NOW, this came as quite a shock to me as I'm sure it would most guys. And I'm a little confused about how I should feel. She says that she should be getting a copy of the video soon.

On one hand, it totally turns me on the think about the whole thing, but on the other hand, I just think my girlfriend is a dirty skank now....

On top of all of this, I'm not 100% sure I believe that everything she's told me is the truth, with regards to her not doing anything sexually on tape.

I dunno really how to handle this, part of me wants to dump her ass, and part of me wants to stay with her at least until I get to see the video(that is if she decides to let me see it...)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is, she didn't do this 5hit when the two of you were together. She did it when you were broken up. You can't have any say what a woman does when she's not in a relationship with you.

She may or may not end up doing something like this again. It's entirely your call whether you stay with her or not. If you're uncomfortable with this, then it'll always haunt you as long as you're with her.

Either let it go, or NEXT her.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like what Desdinova said, but also, why are you getting THAT worked up about it? Would you rather she videotaped a lesbian scene or go out to a club and have an ONS with some random guy there?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
If you're uncomfortable with this, then it'll always haunt you as long as you're with her.
Just talk to her about it, obviously she wasn't THAT comfertable with it or she would have joined them. Take that as sign of lack of interest and interest in you.

Hell everybody experiments in one way or another. The real question is how much do you trust her.

Talk to her about it, see how she feels.

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
tip: If your gonna dump her get the tape first!! and share lol

I kinda want to say dump her because your going to have future problems like this because those girl are her so called "friends".

Peer pressure can make her do something so degrading, then shes not worth it.

dump her... and get the tape!!

:cool: :cool:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You, sir, are being mind-f*cked. In fact, this girl is putting a mental dildo in your mental ass.

You split up (who cares why), you're broken up for two or three days and in that short time span your girlfriend is in the middle of a half-dozen naked girls with dildos in their asses videotaping them? And then you get back together and she tells you about it. (Got drunk and "let it slip" my ass).

What she did was put a little virus in your brain that is just going to overtake your thoughts as you either decide to let it go or you become consumed with doubts and suspicions.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If it bothers you so much, ask her to see the video. :p

If It IS true, there's not much you can do about it. I dunno if you should be BOTHERED by it...after all, she tried it, didn't like it, and came running back to you. I wouldn't consider her necessarily "unclean".

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you want to be in the video with them next time =)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a sexually confused slut with identity issues.

Dump her. Do not tolerate that sh1t. It insults you as a man.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Ice Cold
She's a sexually confused slut with identity issues.

Dump her. Do not tolerate that sh1t. It insults you as a man.
Depends on what she wants. She may not be marriageable, but she might be a fun fvck. :p

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
You, sir, are being mind-f*cked. In fact, this girl is putting a mental dildo in your mental ass.

You split up (who cares why), you're broken up for two or three days and in that short time span your girlfriend is in the middle of a half-dozen naked girls with dildos in their asses videotaping them? And then you get back together and she tells you about it. (Got drunk and "let it slip" my ass).

What she did was put a little virus in your brain that is just going to overtake your thoughts as you either decide to let it go or you become consumed with doubts and suspicions.
I like this reply better than the rest. The other posts sound like she may have actually done this, but TO ME I am not sure if she did it or is just saying it.

IMHO, I don't have time for this stupid sheet. If I see my girl fancying some other guy or trying to get a rise out of me or test my jealousy... I'll probably pass it but will pass her up and plan my "exit strategy" out of the relationship and finding a girl that will respect me.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well holy shyt giovanni and Deathdealer, you were right, it was all a (half)lie. I told her yesterday that I just didn't want to be with her anymore. I told her it was because of the video orgy thing and some other stuff.

She kept asking: "Yeah, but it's mostly about the video thing right???".

Then she goes "What if I told you that never happened". It turned out she just watched her friend and another friend kiss or something and rub asses, which is pretty PG-13 compared to the lie she told me.

I asked her why she lied to me and she kinda stumbled looking for an answer.

She was lying to me, exaggerating things just to cause me pain, what a fyckin beatch.

She's lied to me about other stuff like this too, making shyt up to make me jealous or something. I'm pretty sure this girl is some sort of pathological liar...

Anyways, I told her the fact that she lied was just as bad, if not worse than if the lesbian orgy thing really happened. So I dumped her azz. Some broads...man...I'm starting to wonder why I only seem to attract basket cases??? lol

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Anyways, I told her the fact that she lied was just as bad, if not worse than if the lesbian orgy thing really happened. So I dumped her azz. Some broads
We need more people like you.