Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you end it ?

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So a simple question. I have read that don't let women treat you like dirt or disrespect you. If you think the women is stepping over the line and has been flaking on and on

How do you end it ? Take out all the frustration on her? Tell her she's just a b!tch with not enough self esteem to meet in person

or just be like Okay w.e Thanks for wasting my time,

or just stop texting ?

Sometimes we know that a girl isn't even worth it and we still try to score her and then end up getting flaked on cuz I thought if you meet em once you can bag em and take

treat them in a similar manner to make them feel how we felt. I've improved a lot after reading on here but this thing I wanted to ask some veteran DJs

So how do you guys go about it ?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mv.89 said:
So a simple question. I have read that don't let women treat you like dirt or disrespect you. If you think the women is stepping over the line and has been flaking on and on

How do you end it ? Take out all the frustration on her? Tell her she's just a b!tch with not enough self esteem to meet in person

or just be like Okay w.e Thanks for wasting my time,

or just stop texting ?

Sometimes we know that a girl isn't even worth it and we still try to score her and then end up getting flaked on cuz I thought if you meet em once you can bag em and take

treat them in a similar manner to make them feel how we felt. I've improved a lot after reading on here but this thing I wanted to ask some veteran DJs

i would just go ghost and delete her number and never answer her calls or messages

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically keeping frustration to ourselves. I understand some would say never let her get to a point where she becomes a frustration but sometimes we get carried away and end result is abysmal. In that scenario, still being a ghost the MO?

whatwg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop talking to her and give extremely short replies to her , just the be polite.

dvjackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply cutting off contact is sometimes the most appropriate action but I think it's more satisfying to be direct and tell her exactly the reason you're ending it, that she's been flaking or whatever. sends a clearer message. Just as long as you don't come off as bitter about it, just talk about it like you're getting rid of a toaster that doesn't work anymore.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mv.89 said:
Just leave and trade up to a better girl.

The worst thing you can do to a girl who is stuffing you around, is to find another one and look like you're having a lot more fun than when you're with her.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more satisfying to be direct and tell her exactly the reason you're ending it, that she's been flaking or whatever. sends a clearer message. Just as long as you don't come off as bitter about it

Oxymoron^

If you want to tell her off, shes clearly phased you. Unlike a relationship where your occasional thunderbolt should be feared...this girl will just laugh and you look like a chump.

Follow zinc advice. NC her.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're face to face, don't bother with telling her off. Just delete her off and don't answer texts or calls. If you bump into her, then you say it to her face, smile, and walk away. Doing over text or a phone call is girly, so don't bother.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just deleting her off seems so unsatisfying , I mean she already has no interest doesn't that mean she couldn't care less about not getting a text from us ?

But I understand if we actually say something bitter or curse her off it'll make us come out as desperate and all

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean she already has no interest doesn't that mean she couldn't care less about not getting a text from us ?

Who gives a sh1t if she cares or not.