Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you do it?

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
This story happend to me last night. I'll try to be as detailed as possible cause I desperately need some directions. And balls. But first is first.

Me and 3 mates went to the club, more like a bar with live music. We took place at the bar, ordered drinks and kept having fun. An hour or two later it got crowdy. I went out to catch air for a couple of minutes. When I came back 2 chicks took my place, my mate let them stand with us. They were older, like 26-27 perhaps. Seeing the situation, I pretended it bothered me that my friend gave up my space to those unknown chicks. Like he betrayed me.

Their reaction was 'Why are we bothering you, you got two chicks joining you, you should be happy!' Then all of a sudden, in my attempt to be witty and creative, I said 'But I'm gay!' Yeah, they laughed and were shocked (so was my mate :crackup: ). They realized I was joking (I hope) but I kept sticking to my story.
They were ignoring me, for example they didn't cheer glasses with me. I called upon gay discrimination. In my other attempt of being humorous I offered one of them 'a gay massage. We gays give amazing ones'. She refused in disbelief.

So after a while my other mate came from bathroom and....of course....I introdused him as my partner. He realized the game and we kept on going. After a couple of sexual inuendos etc, I realized it's time to try and undigg myself from this gay story. For instance, while mates were saying how I can't come back and convince them that I actually wasn't homo, I told them I can't do it verbally. I believe they got my point.

So I decided to turn things around, become totally serious and withdraw my attention. I was drinking beer comfortably, looking away and being careless about what's going on around me.

Amazingly...it worked. After 10 minutes, the hotter one approaches me saying 'Why are you taking the bar space for nothing?'

I asked 'Why for nothing?' She said 'You just stare at one spot, you should be having fun. You're boring.'

I asked 'And why are you so interesting?'

She said something like 'I'm interesting, but I don't have anyone to be interesting with'. (rough translation).

It was a clear invitation to join her. BUT I wouldn't be me if I closed properly.
I got mental blockade, and honestly the iron got cold and the show was unfortunately over. Soon we left the place.

SO, again I wonder why?...I felt miserable last night, I was desperate. I mean why don't I at least try. Here's the thing. When she invited me to make a move, basically a sh1t test, I thought to myself - 'Here it goes, another chance you're not gonna use. You know you ain't gonna do it. You don't know how, you've run out of ideas. You might as well go home and cry about it. You failed already, don't even bother trying. SIMPLY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT.'

I realised I was right, I just don't know how to do it. If I knew how to close I would have balls to do it. I'm sure of it. Lack of experience is like 99% of problem. That's why I blocked myself.

I rarely ask for advices, but I really need some observations on this story. The next time I find myself in closing time going full retard I won't be able to forgive myself.

How would you seal the deal?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is one of the oddest things i have read on here...stop telling people you are gay...that is just weird man i would give one of my friends hell for doing that crap...and stop thinking and go for the girl..she approached you why didn't you do something????? anything would be better than nothing..

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
this is one of the oddest things i have read on here...stop telling people you are gay...that is just weird man i would give one of my friends hell for doing that crap...and stop thinking and go for the girl..she approached you why didn't you do something????? anything would be better than nothing..
Don't open with gay, but I still love cracking a few jokes aimed in a gaywards direction, for example, if a girl knows I'm clearly interested in her I won't hesitate to say something like "See that guy over there, he's sexy as heck, I would go full homo for him!"
Give em something to laugh about, but never be dead serious about being gay or appear serious. watch your tone.