Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would u go about selling an organ?

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy bu a lung kidney or heart can get at least 110,000 grand on the black market.And the risk to money ration is great.But I know this is something u cant just post on ebay or craig list what r some leagl ramifications :rockon:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think they're actually only worth 10-30k. And you'd probably have to go to a foreign country, because I think hospitals control everything here and make sure all the transactions are legal (that is, free)

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
That's still a lot. But the problem isn't the cost of the kidney/lung/heart or how to sell it, it's how you get it to begin with.
whats bullsh!t is that on your drivers license they ask that you be a donor and donate your body to medicine...yet the hospitals profit off your body parts and the procedure...fvckin frauds! fvck america...and no i dont need to capitalize it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turistas

movie a couple years back. guy kidnaps tourists in brazil and steals their organs while they're still alive.

I'd rather sell a piano...yuck yuck....

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken said:
whats bullsh!t is that on your drivers license they ask that you be a donor and donate your body to medicine...yet the hospitals profit off your body parts and the procedure...fvckin frauds!
The reason it's illegal to sell your kidneys is because allowing their sale would encourage kidnapping and assault.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
The reason it's illegal to sell your kidneys is because allowing their sale would encourage kidnapping and assault.
actually i think it is illegal to encourage anyone to sell a body part for cash, as they should not be money making objects, they are vital for your life. also, the reason the black market is illegal, is there is already a system in place, on who gets to be on a list to receive a donated organ, based on health and the way one treats their existing body. if someone who treats their body badly on purpose with alcohol, they should not be allowed to have a kidney before someone who does not hurt their body more with alcohol. a rich person should not be allowed to buy a liver before a person who needs the liver more.
there is a whole bunch of things that go into this.

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lung heart or kidney goes 4 over 90k on the black market.You can get one in columbia which have pretty good doctors not like cuba but good and if u want to do 2 do it here there is always some loop hole a lawyer can arrange maybe a post on craig list would be stupid but tim ferris pimpied himself out on ebay check out his blog I love that guy :rockon:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do we place our orders with you?

i'd like a 14 inch black penis and a new jaw. how much will that cost me?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
A lot of guys around here could use a real pair of ballsacks. :crackup: Maybe some Cuban Reds. Oh that's right we have a ban on imported Cuban testicles.

I dont think anyone would want my liver. :D

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate trolls but I guess thats the price we pay for having to share our thought with others on this forum:)