Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would Edward Cullen approach and close a girl?

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, I've made a loooong journey as far as my development into a man who can approach and attract girls. I've always been a funny guy, and I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, so ****y and funny was very natural for me. After just being myself and using kino, I realize I can attract many girls.

So attraction isn't the problem, it's just that I feel the funny thing is a little too immature.

This leads into the subject, Edward Cullen from Twilight. Now I'm using him as an example because it's relevant to today's pop culture.

After watching the movie, it was obvious why girls liked the character. I have to say, I want to strive to be more like this persona; confident, mysterious, willing to walk away. It's very rare that he even laughs.

My question is, how would Edward Cullen game a girl if he wasn't using ****y and funny? I feel like I can progress more and feel like I need to have a cool, collected, calm, mysterious, mature vibe to myself.

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Edward Cullen looks like "the crazy neighbor", there's nothing remotly interesting in his character ..you said you saw the movie ..then I presume you noticed his social interactions are ALWAYS awkward and CREEPY, nothing alpha in there.

Another character females seem to like, it exists in the movies ...let's leave it at that.

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first half of the movie is good, the character Bella just falls into his lap. Then the second half is where the conflict comes in and is a little too much to keep my interest.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude its a movie. A fictional character.

But seriously, model after Eric from True Blood instead. I would almost fvck him.

Igetit!

Reaction score
underoath777 said:
The first half of the movie is good, the character Bella just falls into his lap.
Umm...you know the reason "Bella" fell into that guy's lap was because that's the way THE SCRIPT WAS WRITTEN for it to happen,NOT because of anything "DJ" he said or did.

It's the movies. Of course guys get girls without any effort,it's all fantasy and make-believe.

Heck,a toothless,homeless guy can get a "10" on film. Let a homeless man try that in real life and see what happens.

underoath777 said:
Then the second half is where the conflict comes in and is a little too much to keep my interest.
Conflict? Between a man and a woman? Shocking.

At least that part was a case of art imitating real life.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously hope the OP is joking! Twilight? Edward Cullen? Are you effin' serious? PLEASE! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to 40oztofreedom if you ABSOLUTELY MUST act like one of these vampire characters. Geez!

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys. You're missing the point here. Edward Cullen is the epitome of man.

He's got girls everywhere swooning, and guess what, its not because of hair product.

Oh and Igetit! I meant the conflict between him and all the other vampires. I'm more interested in getting a girl to fall for me with that cool, confident vampiric persona Edward possesses.

Btw, Jacob Black in no way can even come close.

Team Edward!

Blood Angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
underoath777 said:
Guys. You're missing the point here. Edward Cullen is the epitome of man.
He's not real. So of course girls are going to go crazy for the guy, he's a fictional character that has the perfect mix of all the qualities that women love.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord. Even you guys are talking about this sh1t? Never seen it...never will. I had to click on the link to see who edward cullen was. Isn't this the crap with the sparkly vampires? Just sparkle at her.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice guy always get girls in movies but rarely in real life. Many of the ladies men I know in real life are surprisingly the exact opposite (personality-wise) of the ladies men in movies and tv. I've actually met ladies men who were more similar to Heath Ledger's Joker than they were to Edward Cullen.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edward: Sup girly? That hunk not your BF is he? Good! Is he seeing anyone? Here's my number, pass it to him, will ya darl? xxoxxx

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jnice48146 said:
I seriously hope the OP is joking! Twilight? Edward Cullen? Are you effin' serious? PLEASE! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously. I can't believe this question is being asked. This is embarrassing, dude. Why do you even know a character's name from a movie designed for 15 year old girls?

If Edward Cullen is the epitome of a man, what does that make James Bond? Leonidas from '300'? Come ON, dude. Get with the program. How does he approach women? He like, comes up and sucks their blood and stuff. I'm not one to tear down other posters because we're all brothers, but seriously dude. This thread is crap.

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Seriously. I can't believe this question is being asked. This is embarrassing, dude. Why do you even know a character's name from a movie designed for 15 year old girls?

If Edward Cullen is the epitome of a man, what does that make James Bond? Leonidas from '300'? Come ON, dude. Get with the program. How does he approach women? He like, comes up and sucks their blood and stuff. I'm not one to tear down other posters because we're all brothers, but seriously dude. This thread is crap.
i agree...just remember that the story was made by woman. enough said.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Edward Cullen is the epitome of an AFC with oneitis, but because its a movie, he ACTUALLY gets the girl. But for all the work he puts in, he only gets a *close? WTF? This is just silly!

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Edward is definately not a character you want to model your personality around.

You should just be yourself.

If Edward was real (I mean the character, I realize an actor plays him), he wouldn't pick up any chicks at all and he'd creep everyone out, which doesn't turn chicks on in the slightest.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jnice48146 said:
But for all the work he puts in, he only gets a *close? WTF? This is just silly!
like omg tell me about it!!!! when i went with my bff on our 4th or 5th time we had SOOOOO much popcorn cuz we were like so worried for edward (even though we're both TOTALLY team jacob) and i even left halfway thru for the snack bar so i could get on the snickers train!! oh well...next stop: my thighs! Whoo, WHOOO!!!