Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women change their behavior in the presence of different men

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in an office of 20 people, and I am very curious about the behavior of women (but also men) around a particular man (A). I will compare him with another man (B), who does not get the same "reactions", but different. I'll give some examples:

Scenario A) A woman enters a room to talk to a man about a problem. A serious problem that should be resolved because of a work deadline. The woman explains the problem with precision, and the man listening makes clumsy noises, mocks her by making little voices, and does anything but solve the problem.
The woman reacts by laughing to every line and tease, and she ends her conversation having laughed, she even seems excited, but she hasn't solved the problem. Even the womens around start to laugh at every bull**** the men says, and seems to be excited when talking to him.

Scenario B) A woman enters a room to talk to a man about a problem. A serious problem that should be resolved because of a work deadline. The woman explains the problem with precision, and the listening man makes apprehensive noises, moves his head to nod, and listens deeply, and together they work on solving the problem. The woman reacts by thanking him and ends her conversation by smiling.
She solved the problem, but she doesn't seem to be excited. Woman around are prone to talk with the men, but not seems to be excited, but just conversanting

Looks, money and status are same, Man A is a 6 and Man B is a 5.5. So they are on the same value.
The only thing that I've noticed is that B is far more intelligent than A, but A wins on social intelligence. What conclusions could you draw from this story?
Why are people, and women more prone to men A, even if he's acting like a "child"?

What is the focal point of thoose social dynamics?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that I've noticed is that B is far more intelligent than A, but A wins on social intelligence. What conclusions could you draw from this story?
Immature/dumb women vibe with an immature/dumb guy all while being unprofessional in a work environment.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Immature/dumb women vibe with an immature/dumb guy all while being unprofessional in a work environment.
Personally, what I've thought.
But I've also thought that some other social dynamic, it's underneath

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have too much time on your hands.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, money and status are same, Man A is a 6 and Man B is a 5.5. So they are on the same value. The only thing that I've noticed is that B is far more intelligent than A, but A wins on social intelligence. What conclusions could you draw from this story? Why are people, and women more prone to men A, even if he's acting like a "child"?

What is the focal point of thoose social dynamics?
Most women are naturally unserious and child-like, which explains why they vibe with men who exhibit such qualities. No big mystery to unravel here.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think the “looks delta” is probably greater than 0.5 points. These women somehow find guy A significantly more attractive than guy B.

If guy B tried the same “game” as guy A, the jokes wouldn’t “land.”

Notwithstanding, I’m more of a guy B at work. If somebody needs help, I want to help them. Mocking someone who is having a bad day isn’t my thing.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women interpret the world based on how they feel, so for you to take your own perceptions and place them into the thought process of the woman is just the totally wrong way to go about this.

When men treat women badly, all this does is either raise or lower his social value, a lot of guys just treat women badly and don't learn to do anything else because it just works.

But here is the thing: it works, because she's assuming that he is valuable and it is now up to him to live up to that assumption... When the guy is exposed for the actual loser he is, THAT is when he is going to pay for treating her badly, because then she'll figure out her being treated badly is not a function of his value but his character.

So even though these guys might be able to close the deal, they'll still have to provide the implied value at some point down the line or lose social value.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women interpret and perceive their world (and people they interact with on a daily basis) based on their emotions.

"Hey so Chad grabbed my butt and made sexual jokes about how he wants to fvck me in the azzhole, so what? That's cute. I appreciate his sense of humour and charming voice, it's rare these days!"

"Eww so Beta Bob said good morning to me today, I felt sexually molested and if I ever catch he staring at me again, I'll go straight to HR to metoo that creep for raping me in my imagination."

You call it crazy, I call it wired.

Last edited:

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wtf did I just read from fly on the wall sideline bench warming OP

OP,
This is your life and there’s no do over mulligan

man (a)
man (b)

lol you a NPC

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women interpret the world based on how they feel, so for you to take your own perceptions and place them into the thought process of the woman is just the totally wrong way to go about this.

When men treat women badly, all this does is either raise or lower his social value, a lot of guys just treat women badly and don't learn to do anything else because it just works.

But here is the thing: it works, because she's assuming that he is valuable and it is now up to him to live up to that assumption... When the guy is exposed for the actual loser he is, THAT is when he is going to pay for treating her badly, because then she'll figure out her being treated badly is not a function of his value but his character.

So even though these guys might be able to close the deal, they'll still have to provide the implied value at some point down the line or lose social value.
Very interesting. It brings the question on how this work in an LTR..
Does this relate to keeping tension somehow, to make the woman emotional involved in a limbo of highs and lows?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The more attractive a man was judged to be, the less likely women were to intend to use a condom during sex.

Another prime example is 50 Shades of Grey.
It's fun and sexy when the dude is a handsome billionaire, but if he were a broke Danny Devito lookin dude - it would be a horror story.

This dude in the comments made me laugh:

" The study was dumb as ****, lol. If you're asked "who would you rather have unprotected sex with; an ugly stranger or an attractive stranger", no **** you're going to say the attractive one. Is this really news? "

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude in the comments made me laugh:

" The study was dumb as ****, lol. If you're asked "who would you rather have unprotected sex with; an ugly stranger or an attractive stranger", no **** you're going to say the attractive one. Is this really news? "
If you're going to get spanked, who'd rather get spanked by, an ugly loser or a handsome billionaire?